three

JJ spots Jen walking over so he smirks. "I will see you out there?" I nod agreeing and smile. "Of course." He smirks at Jen and waves. "Good, bye." He drives off and I smirk. "Let's go sit down." I wrap my arm around hers and walk towards the seats. "What was that about?" I sit down and shrug. "What?" Jen smirks and looks towards the racetrack. "You and JJ?" I scoff and shake my head. "Me and JJ are just friends." I look over towards JJ and see him nodding so I follow his eyes and smirk. "I'm sure." I spot Spenser walking towards us. "I'm going to pee before the race starts." I stand up as Spenser walks over. "Leaving already?" I look at Jen blush and shake her head. "We was just going to the bathroom." I smirk and shake my head. "No, I was just going to the bathroom." I look at Jen and smirk. "ALONE!" She rolls her eyes and sits back down. "Keep her company until I get back Spenser?" He nods agreeing and sits down beside her. "Sure." I wink at her and wave. "Won't be long." I wink at JJ as I walk towards the toilets.

After I walk out the bathroom stall I see Harrison standing washing his hands. He smirks at me and looks towards the ground. "What?" He looks me up and down biting his lip. "I just can't believe a pretty girl like YOU is dating a boy like JJ?" I scoff and wash my hands. "Excuse me?" He shrugs and dries his hands. "You heard." I roll my eyes and look at him through the mirror. "Not that it is ANY your business since your dating Annabelle." I look him up and down. "I'm not dating JJ? We are just friends." He scoffs and fixes his hair in the mirror. "I'm not dating Annabelle." He looks at me and shrugs. "We used to and clearly she isn't over me and is threatened by you." He grins as he leans against the wall. "So are you really not dating JJ?" I walk past him and grab some paper towels. "I'm really not dating JJ." I dry my hands and place the rubbish in the bin before looking towards the floor and laughing nervously. "Now that we have cleared up the fact we are both single?" I shrug and look at him" you have a nice night and it was good seeing you again sir."

He scoffs and shakes his head before running after me out the bathroom. "Are you teasing me? Please call me Harrison." He holds his hand out and I smirk. "I know your name." I shake his hand and he shrugs. "Well this is the part where you tell me your name?" I smile and nod slowly. "I'm April." He shrugs and walks beside me. "April? You know April is my favourite month?" I raise my eyebrow and smirk. "Oh really?" He nods and stops in front of me. "Really." He nods towards his car. "Do you fancy racing?" I smirk and shake my head. "I don't drive so it's a hard pass."

I walk past him and he gets his keys out and jingles them. "But I do? You can be my passenger and we can win together?" I look at his car and shake my head in confusion. "What?" He walks towards me and smirks. "Oh come on! Let's do it!" He looks me up and down. "Live on the wild side a little?" I look at the car and shrug. "Have you got a spare helmet?" He grins and nods. "Of course."

I get into the passenger side and he hands me a helmet. "Thank you." I stick it on and he smirk. "You look adorable." I roll my eyes and scoff. "Do you say that too all the girls?" He shrugs and smirks. "I don't bring other girls in my car." He looks at my lips and smirks. "Let's send a picture to your friend Jen?" I nod agreeing and smile as he grab his phone. "Ok." He hands me the phone and leans towards me as I take a selfie and smiles. "She is going to freak out." I hand him the phone back and he smirks. "Good." He shrugs and places the phone back into his pocket. "Ready?" I take a deep breath and nod firmly. "Yes." I look at him and smirk. "Go for it!" He smirks at me and nods slowly before speeding off. My stomach goes in knots for the first few seconds at the speed but I feel at ease as soon as he places his hand on mine.

Jen looks at the picture and shakes her head. "Fuck!" She looks down the track for the car. "What?" Spenser stands up and runs after her as she runs towards the track. "Harrison has April in his car and is going to race!" Spenser shrugs. "I didn't know they knew each other?" Jen runs towards JJ. "That's not the worse part." JJ smiles and shakes his head. "What's wrong?" Jen looks at JJ with a worried look. "Harrison has been drinking and has April in his car with him about to drive down at full speed for a race." They all hear the car speed down and JJ's face goes bright red with anger. "I will kill him!" Jen gets her phone and nods firmly. "I will try call her." JJ gets into his car and speeds off following Harrison's car down the track."

I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket so I get it and smile. "It's Jen." I answer it and smile. "Hello?" The sound of the car blocks out her voice. "I can't hear you Jen, speak up!" I spot a flask fall out Harrison's pocket as he turns the corner. "Harrison is drunk!" I scoff and shake my head. "Stop the car!" He jumps and loses control of the wheel. "Wow!" As the car wheels do spins I close my eyes and hold onto the side of the car. I feel a hand on my knee and squeeze it. I look over and see Harrison with a worried look. "Are you ok?" I realise the car has stopped but before I could answer his door swings open and someone pulls him out.