ten

As I keep running I realise I didn't know where I was going. I was running away from the house but I didn't stop. I look around and smile when I spot a bar. "Perfect."

As I enter the busy bar I stick my head down and quickly walk towards the bar to avoid any attention. I smile at the bartender and look at the drinks. "Vodka and lemonade please." He nods firmly before grabbing a glass and pouring my drink. I tap my bank card and he smirks. "Enjoy." I nod firmly and walk towards a table with my drink. I look at my phone and already see 8 missed calls from Harrison so I take a deep breath and shake my head as I stick it on silent. "Not tonight." I stick it down on the table and drink my vodka.

After my drink I see a shadow stop by the table. "Hey." I look up and see a very tall and handsome man standing with a black leather jacket on giving me the mysterious bad boy vibe. I smirk and wave. "Hi?" He smirks and nods towards my drink. "Another?" I look at the table of four boys across the bar watching. I laugh nervously and see Harrison's name trying to call me again. "Sure." I decline the call and smirk. "Why not." He walks towards the bar and I turn my phone off before sticking it into my pocket. The man walks back over hands me the drink before sitting down. "I'm JT." He holds his hand out and I shake it. "I'm April."

JT buys me drinks for the next hour and I start feeling them. I stand up and smile. "I need to pee." He nods firmly and smirks. "Ok." I grab my bag and walk towards the bathroom 'one foot at a time.' I take a deep breath as I reach the bathroom door before opening it. I sit down and shake my head. "Need to sober up." I stand up and walk towards the mirror. "One more drink then home." I wash my hands and reapply my lipstick before heading back out.

I sit back down and JT has already got shots in. "I hope you don't mind?" I smirk and shake my head. "No but I really should leave after this." He hands me a shot smirking. "Cheers." We cheers the shot glasses before downing it in one. I place the glass down and smirk. "I should go but It was really nice meeting you." I stand up and he stands up too. "Nice meeting you." He leans in for a hug and kisses me. I freeze at first but I realise I don't pull away, I kiss him back and feel myself wrap my hand around his muscular arm. I laugh nervously after a few seconds and wave. "Bye." I walk towards the door and he walks back towards his friends.

As I walk outside I look at my phone and see 48 missed calls from Harrison. I laugh nervously and shake my head. "Oops." I hear footsteps approaching and I turn around and see JT. "April, wait!" He runs towards me and smirks. "Can I have your number?" I smirk and nod agreeing. "Sure." I hand him my phone and saves his number in my phone. "Remember to text me." He hands me my phone back and smirks. "Want me to wait while your taxi comes?" I nod agreeing. "Sure?" He moves closer to me and smiles. "Good."

He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me towards him for another kiss. I smile when I hear a car horn. "That will be my taxi." I look over and see Jen's car with Harrison in the passenger side. "Oh fuck!" I see Harrison get out the car and walk towards us. "April?!" I take a deep breath and stand in front of JT. "Go home Harrison." He looks at JT who still has his hands wrapped around my waist. Jen runs over and grabs Harrison back. "You need a ride home?" I smile nervously and nod. "Yeah." I look at JT and smile. "Goodnight." He kisses me and smirks. "Make sure you text me." Harrison gets loose but I stand in his way before he gets the chance to hit JT. "She won't be texting you!" JT smirks and shakes his head. "Grow up kid." Jen pulls Harrison towards the car and I wave at JT before following them.

I get into the back and for the first few seconds there is an awkward silence. Harrison scoffs and looks at me. "So are you just going around kissing random men at bars now?" I shrug and smirk. "So are you just spending time with Annabelle now?" He scoffs and shakes his head. "I only went to her house to give her dad something. I didn't go and see her?!" I shrug and look out the window. "It's not my business."

He climbs into the back seat and rolls his eyes. "But I WANT it to be your business?" I look at him and shrug. "What?" He leans back and smirks. "I like you, ok?!" He plans his hand on mine. "I've never met a girl like you." I roll my eyes and look out the window. "And how do I know you don't say that too everyone?" He takes a box out his pocket and opens it. I look into the box and see a ring, matching the one I had on already. He smirks and takes it out the box. "Because I wouldn't just give anyone this." Jen looks and gasps in shock. "Is that your grandfathers ring?" Harrison nods agreeing and looks at me. "I wouldn't just give this to anyone, believe me." I look at Jen and she nods agreeing. "It's true." He places the ring on my finger and kisses my hand. "So can we try this again? ? Just Respect, trust and honesty?" I smirk and nod agreeing. "Sounds good." He places the bigger ring on his finger and I cuddle into him smirking. I look over and see Jen smirking as she drives and it makes me blush.