five

I wake up the next morning and smile at the pink lace summer dress hanging up over my wardrobe. I look at the bedroom door as it opens. "Morning." Jen walks in and smirks. "Morning." She hands me a coffee and sits on the edge of my bed. "Breakfast is on now so go for a shower after and I will do your hair?" I nod agreeing and sip my hot coffee. "Thank you." She looks at my dress and smirks. "You are going to look AMAZING in that." I get up and grab my white trainers. "Are these appropriate?" She smirks and stands up. "I hope so because there is no way I'm not wearing mine." She laughs sarcastically and leaves. "Breakfast will be 5 minutes."

I walk into Jen's room and smile. "Can you zip me up?" She turns around applying her lipstick. "Wow!" She nods agreeing and stands up. "You look amazing!" I nod towards her and smirk. "So do you." I turn around as she walks towards me. "Does it look ok with the shoes?" She looks at my trainers and smiles. "Yes it's perfect." She finishes zipping me up and grabs a bracelet with a pink love heart. "Now it's perfect." She places it around my wrist and smirks. "You nervous?" I shake my head laugh nervously. "Not really." She grabs her bag. "Let's go then." She turns her light off and wraps her arm around mine as we walk out the door.

As we pull into the gates and up to the large house I look at it in shock. "Wow!" I look at Jen and scoff. "Is this it?" She nods and stops the car. "This is it." She fixes her lipstick and smirks. "Ready?" I nod agreeing and take a deep breath. "Ready." I follow her into the large white mansion and take everything in. I look at the large marble walls and smile. "This place is amazing." I look towards Jen and see Harrison walk down the stairs. "And the moment just got ruined." I look at him in his suit and can't help but smile, he looked so handsome and was a change from his usual jeans and t shirt look. He hugs a woman at the bottom of the stairs and follows her into another room. "Drink?" I laugh nervously and nod firmly. "Yes please!"

The first hour me and Jen just sit and drink champagne and laugh. I spot Mr and Mrs Manchester so I hand her my glass and smile. "I should go say hello." I take a deep breath and walk towards them smiling softly. They wave as soon as they see me. "We are so glad you could make it April." Mrs Manchester hugs me. "I'm so happy you invited me." I look towards the house and shrug. "Your house is amazing." She smirks and hands me a small gift bag. "We got you a little something as a way of saying thank you." I laugh nervously and open the bag. "You didn't have to?" She shrugs and rubs Mr Manchester's arm. "We know but the last few weeks have not been the easiest and you have helped us a lot." I smirk and pull out a diamond necklace. "Wow!" I laugh nervously and shake my head. "I can't accept this." Mrs Manchester takes it and nods. "Don't be silly." She smiles. "May I?" I nod firmly and turn around as she place the necklace around my neck. "Perfect." I turn back around and smile. "Thank yous." I hear footsteps coming from behind me and a familiar voice. "I've been here for an hour already so can I go now?" I turn around and see Harrison standing with that woman with a drink in his hand. He looks me up and down and smirks. "April." Mrs Manchester nods. "Yes Harrison you may leave." Not taking his eyes off me he shrugs. "Maybe an extra hour won't hurt." The woman he is with scoffs. "Are you really flirting with her in front of me?!" I roll my eyes and look at Mrs and Mr Manchester. "I should go find Jen but thank you for the invite and I hope you two have a lovely evening." I quickly walk away and join Jen.

She hands me my glass back and smirks. "You ok?" I down the champagne and nod firmly. "I am now." Mr Manchester walks over and smirks. "April?" I smile softly and shake my head. "I'm so sorry about that." He scoffs and shakes his head. "Don't be silly dear, she has left." He leans towards me and smirks. "The good whiskey is in the front room cabinet." I laugh nervously and shake my head. "I'm good with the champagne." He raises his eyebrow and shrugs. "Really? I'm personally not a fan." He smiles softly and nods firmly. "If you want a proper drink then come find me?" I nod agreeing and smile. "I will do." As he walks away Jen raises her eyebrow. "What happened?" I look at Harrison as he walks along the garden alone. "Harrison and his girlfriend happened." I look at her and shrug. "Maybe we should leave and get something stronger?" She smirks and wraps her arm around mine. "Or maybe you should take up Mr Manchester's offer and have some whiskey?" I roll my eyes and smirk. "Maybe just one."

As we sit in the front room laughing and drinking the whiskey from the bottle Jen shakes her head. "I'm going to get a beer." I nod agreeing and stand up. "Me too." She scoffs and sits me back down on the sofa. "You stay here and I will bring one." I nod agreeing and smile. "Ok." She walks towards the door and leaves closing it behind her. I look at the empty whiskey bottle and laugh nervously. "I should replace this." I search the price for it and laugh nervously. "$400!" I stick the bottle down and go into my purse. "Good job I lifted $500." I place the money into the cabinet along with the empty bottle. I hear the door open and quickly turn around but turn around to fast and end up falling behind the sofa and hitting my head.