seven

He pulls out a bottle of whiskey from behind his back. "Let's go for a walk and I will get you settled in the guest house?." I laugh nervously and shake my head. "You know that is a $400 bottle? I felt bad for drinking it so I left the money in your dads cabinet under the empty bottle." He smirks and kisses my hand. "You are too adorable." He wraps his arm around mine. "And you are always taking that money back, my dad has loads of them so I am sure he will not miss one." He walks towards the back of the garden before I can argue with him.

We get out of sight from the house and he smirks. "Can I hold your hand?" I nod agreeing and wrap my hand around mine. "So you wanting to keep me a secret?" He shakes his head scoffs. "Of course not." He points towards a lake pier and smiles. "Let's go sit." We walk towards the edge of the pier and I take my shoes off and dip my feet into the water. He sits beside me and smirks. "Believe me, I would LOVE to walk in their hand and hand and tell them all that we are." He looks me up and down. "Whatever we are." He takes a deep breath and shrugs. "But that would bring drama and trouble for you so for now could I not just enjoy having you to myself?" I lean my head on his shoulder. "So what are you saying?" He kisses my head and rests his on mine. "We date in secret for now?" I look at him and nod agreeing. "Ok." I kiss him and smile. "I hope that suit is waterproof." I smirk and push him into the water. I laugh and watch as he swims towards me. "How is it?" He shrugs and grabs my legs. "Why don't you find you?" He pulls me in and I panic. "Wait!"

I end up under water and panic trying to fight myself to the surface. I feel hands grab onto my arm and pull me up. "Can you not swim?" I shake my head and hold onto the pier. "No." He swims towards me and wraps his arm around my waist. "I got you." I look into his eyes and he smirks at me. "I promise." I let go of the pier and wrap my arms around his neck. He looks me up and down still smirking as he holds onto me tightly. He takes his ring off his finger and smirks. "Here." He places it on my finger and nods firmly. "Keep it until I get you your own?" I smirk and nod firmly. "You don't have too?" He shrugs and kisses my hand. "I know but you said you liked it? Plus it looks better on you."

We get out the water and I look towards my dress. "We should have brought towels?" He smirks and takes his shirt off. "The guest house is just there so we are ok." I look over and shrug. "Ok?" He holds his hand out and smirks. "Let's go." He picks up the whiskey and I take his other hand and follow him towards the house at the side of the lake.

Once we get inside he immediately takes his clothes off and smirks. "There is spare clothes upstairs." I look at my wet dress and smile. "Thank god." He runs upstairs as I try unzip my dress but I couldn't reach. "Hey!" I run after him and follow him into a room. "Can you unzip me?" He places shorts and t shirt on the bed and nods agreeing. "Sure." He walks towards me and unzips my dress. "There." I turn around and take it off. "Thank you."

I walk towards him as he picks up the shorts and run my finger down his back before kissing it. He turns around and smiles. "I'm sure we have already went through this? Not going to do it when you're drunk." I shrug and run my hand down his arm. "I'm not drink? I guess me nearly drowning sobered me up." I take the shorts from him and place them on the bed. I look at him and smirk. "Now sit your ass down." I push him onto the bed and sit on his lap. "Yes sir." I roll my eyes and smirk before kissing him.

He places his hand down my wet hair and I undo my bra. "April?" I look at him as he hands me the t shirt. "I can still smell the whiskey from you, not tonight." I place my bra on the floor and take a deep breath. "Fine." I stick the t shirt on and place my hands on the back of his head before kissing him again. "Cuddles?" He nods agreeing and smirks. "I will grab snacks and make it cosy while you pick a movie?" I nod agreeing and place the whiskey on the bedside table before getting into the bed.

Harrison walks upstairs with two hot chocolates and a large box of chocolates. I smirk and look towards the TV. "You like horrors?" He shrugs and gets into bed beside me. "Who doesn't?" He places the hot chocolate down beside me and puts his arm around me. "In case you get scared." I smirk and cuddle into him. "I think I will be ok but I will snuggle in case you get scared. I play the movie and he starts playing with me hair. After 10 minutes I feel myself drifting off and eventually my eyes close and I fall asleep.