six

I rub the blood from running down my face and look over and see a man walk in. I pop my head around and see him closing the door and watches as he paces the room. "Fuck!" He flings a pillow and takes a deep breath. He walks towards me and opens the whisky cabinet. He opens a bottle and drinks it before noticing me. He raises his eyebrow and scoffs. "Who are you?" I stutter and shrug. "Just leaving?" I quickly stand up and walk towards the door holding pressure against my head but he runs after me and grabs my arm and squeezes it hard. "Ouch!" He pins me against the wall with my throat. "Now answer the question!" The door opens and I see Harrison's face turn red. "Let her go!" He runs towards the man and shoves him off me. "Are you ok?" The man scoffs. "Your one of his hoes?" Harrison looks at the blood on my head and shakes his head. "What did you do to her?!" He punches him making the man fall onto the floor. I shake my head and pull Harrison off him. "Harrison stop!" I shake my head and nod towards the sofa. "I fell." He looks at my wrist and see's the red fingerprints still left. "And what about that?" I look at the man and shake my head. "I'm fine Harrison!" I look at him and smile softly. "I'm fine." He looks at the boy still on the floor. "If you EVER touch her again I will not stop next time." He wraps his arm around me and smiles. "Let me help you clean that?" I nod agreeing and follow him out the room.

I follow him upstairs and into a bedroom. "Sit down and I will get the first aid box." I nod agreeing and sit on the bed as he walks into the bathroom. I look around the dark blue painted walls and large black bed. "So is this your room?" He walks out and smirks. "Yeah." He sits beside me and open the box. "This might sting." He places a cold wet cotton pad on my head and it stings. "Ouch." He smirks. "You ok?" I nod agreeing and smile. "Thank you." He shrugs and looks into my eyes. "It's the least I can do." As I look deep into his dark brown eyes I can't help but fall for them. I cough and smile. "Sorry about getting the girl kicked out too." He shrugs and places the cotton pad in the bin. "She wasn't for me anyways." I smirk and shake my head. "Why? What was wrong with her?" He looks into my eyes and smirks. "She isn't you." I smirk and feel my face blushing. "What?" He shrugs and looks away biting his bottom lip. "You're the only girl I have on my mind all day, every day." I look at his lips and smile. "But you hardly know me?" He shrugs and stands up. "I've asked around." He scoffs and shakes his head. "And it is probably a good thing you don't know me." I stand up and place my hand on his. "I disagree." I look at his black ring with a HAM engraved in it and smirk. "Big fan of meat?" He rolls his eyes and smirk. "It's my initials." I raise my eyebrow and shrug HAM?" He nods agreeing and smiles. "Harrison Aitch Manchester." I smile and look at it. "I love it and I love your ring." He smirks and looks at it. "Thank you." I place my other hand around his neck and pull him in for a kiss.

Still kissing him I pull on his t shirt and walk backwards until I feel the bed. I smirk and lay down pull him down with me. He shakes his head and smirks. "Your drunk." I roll my eyes and sigh. "But I want it." He smirks and looks at my lips. "And so do I, believe me." He lays beside me. "But you are drunk and I'm not that guy." I get on top of him and smile. "Fine." I kiss him again and smirk. "Your loss." He wraps his arms around me and lifts me up like I was a feather. He stands up still lifting me up and smiles. "Our time will come." I start kissing his neck and he shakes his head. "Ok let's get you some water." He puts me down and I take a deep breath. "Fineee!" He takes my hand and kisses It. "Sorry about Phillip calling you a hoe." I shrug and look him up and down. "At least he called me yours." I walk backwards towards the door. "Meet you downstairs?" He nods agreeing and picks up the first aid box. He bites his bottom lip as I leave the room and shakes his head. "What is she doing to me?!" he walks into the bathroom still smiling.

I head downstairs and see Mrs Manchester in the kitchen. I smile softly and walk towards her. "Have you seen my friend?" She nods agreeing and points towards the door. "She left about 10 minute ago." She looks at my head and looks shocked. "What happened?" I smile softly and shrug. "I hit my head but I'm ok." Harrison comes down and smiles. "Harrison actually helped me clean it up." She looks at Harrison shocked. "He did?" Harrison rolls his eyes. "I can be nice sometimes mother." She hugs me and smiles. "I will call you a cab if you like?" Harrison shrugs. "Or I could give you a tour of the place and she can stay in the guest house?" Mrs Manchester looks at me. "It's up to April." She waves at someone and nods firmly. "I should go say goodbye but make sure you take care of her Harrison." He looks at me and smirks. "I will." She laughs nervously and hugs me. "I will come find you after if you are still here?" I nod agreeing and smile. "Ok." She walks away and I take a deep breath. "Guest HOUSE?!" He smirks and nods agreeing. "I will show you."