It's Zack.Part 2

Last time,

No,you are not in control...You are not in control of anything Sasha."

"Well,too bad."

"When Kayla gets here....you are in deep shit you know that?"

"Kayla?I would LOVE to meet this girl...."

"Pls be here Kayla..."

~*~**~*

Kayla's pov

~Dream~

"Hello?" I called out.I hated this.I was in the dark.Alone."Is anyone there?" I asked once more."Kayla....still remember me?" I heard.It sound like...."Lisa?" I asked.She then came out from the darkness."Yup....Got that right." she said.I laughed as I hugged her."So,why are you here?" I asked as she sat down.She patted the ground as to tell me to sit next to her.

"Ok,fristly,think of a hillside then I will tell you whats up." she said."And how am I going to do that?" I asked."Just think of a hillside really hard and it will be real.Not a joke." she said.I thought of a nice hillside and it did happen!

"Can I really do that?" I asked as I looked around."Yeah....It's your mind." she said."Ok...So,what are you doing here anyway?" I asked."It's about Zack.Something went wrong...or someone went wrong." she said."Wait....Zack...You mean Zack the nerd?" I asked."Er yeah? Zack the nerd.Whatever you just said." she said."What happen to him?" I asked."A soul....went into his body." she said."Wow....that's messed up." I said.

"Yeah...Her name is Sasha.Sh-" "Wait....Sahsa? As in his old diva girlfriend Sasha?!" I exclaimed."He told you about her right?" she asked."Ye-yeah....does she have some 'unfinished' business with him?" I asked."Yup.She wants to kill him so that she and him are together...forever." she said."AND I'm not gonna let that happen." I said."Kayla?"

"Hm?" "You like him...do you?" she popped the question.I hesitated."PSH! No way am I falling for a boy like that! He is such a nerd! I wouldn't dare fall for a smart....Hansome...Funny...Cute...Nerd..." I said as I thought about him."You like him...No doubt." she said.I turned to find a smile on her face.I lay flat on the grass as I covered my face."It's true....I like him..." I said.

"There is no shame of liking a boy you know." she said.I took my hands off my face."I know that but remember Matt?" I asked."Who wouldn't...He was such a shank." she said."Well,he was my last love.Forever." I told her.She looks at me."You can't be real...." she said."Not joking this time.He will and always will be my last." I told her.

"But your love is out there and I just know it." she said.I sat up and hugged my knees."When it comes." "And it already has." I looked at her."No...It hasn't.I want to be myself for awhile." I told her."Well,you are going to fall in love no matter what." said Lisa."Not in a millon years." I told her."Anyway,about Sahsa....You would fight on your own." she said."And how do I do that?" I asked."You will know when you see her." said Lisa.

"You know,it's nice just to hang with you.Alone...away from everything." I told Lisa."Yeah...it does.Listen...it was nice to hang but I need to go."she said as she rose to her feet."Ok...mind waking me up then?" I asked."Meh...why not?"she asked as she slap me across my face.

And I woke up.

~End of dream.~

I woke up as I felt pain on my right cheek."She must have slapped me really hard." I thought as I held my cheek.I looked around.Everone was still asleep."Man...how long was I out?" I thought once more.I looked out from the window.It was dark.A day must has past and there was...Snow?

"Coming in for a landing." I heard.Adien.

Slowly,one by one,everone started to wake up.Even mom.While everone was chatting up with her,I couldn't stop think about Zack.I'm just praying that Sasha doesn't take over him.

~**~*~**~

As we got off the jet,Adien ran up to one of this workers."Gald you came in time boss.It's Zack." the person told him."Alright.Bring me to him."he said."As for you guys,rest up.I will deal with you later." he said as he looked at us.Everone nodded and went their ways but I ran up to Adien."I wanna help." I told him.He looked at me."Are you crazy? We don't know what's in him!" he said."I don't care.Take me to him or else,I will rip the roof of this place." I said.He sighed."Ok.Follow me." he said.His worker brought us to where Zack was.He was in a room.He was sitting in a corner.Rocking back and forth.

"That's just creepy." I said out loud.Adien looked at me."You got to agree! It so creepy in many ways." I told him."True..." he said as he turned towards Zack.He looked up at the glass."Kayla! KAYLA! HELP ME!" 

"Zack..."

~*~*~*~*

My pov

Hola.
So,guess who is sick.
and doesn't need to go to the school thing?
Yeah...me.XD
I got a bit of fever and took whatever I needed.
But I'm better.

:).
But school tomorrow...
*Lays falt on floor.* *Muffles*
I don't wanna go.
Anything but school.

*Gets up*
Well,sorry if this chappy sucks.I can't bake an Idea.
Meh.
I will try next week.
>.<

Minho and Thomas....*Sighs* ---->

Going to DaringDashieMC!
She is one of my good friends and she is writing about 5sos.
GO and show her some loveeee!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

AND DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME!

Until we meet next week,
Stay yourselfs shuckies!~Anna

#Imthesassqueen