Alone with Minho at last.Part 2

Last time,

"Addioson?"

~*~**~*~*~

Addioson's pov

I was about to fall back asleep but HIS voice didn't let me do so.I turned to the door."Minho...." I said.He was poking his head through the door."Hey there Ally.Mind if I came in?" he said with a weak smile.I nodded.He came in and closed the door behind him quietly.He walked quietly too.He then sat beside me where Thomas just sat.

"Whats up with you and walking quietly?" I asked."All of them think I'm asleep but I'm really not.But I feel sleeply though." he said rubbing his face."Just woke up I'm guessing?" I asked.He nodded with a "Yup.",popping the 'P'.I smiled.He then with to kiss the tip of my nose.Then,slience fell over us but a question comes into my head which I had to ask.

"HowdidyoumeetDanandKayla?" He looked at me."What? I didn't catch you." he said.I took a deep breath."How did you actually meet Dan and Kayla?" I say slowly."Well,long story but they came to me." he said as he held my hand."How did you react?" "Not nice...sassy as myself and didn't believe at first but when Adien told me that they are really my prince and pincess,I cried." he said.He then sees my finger with a ring.

"You....wore the ring?" he asked as he looked at me.I nodded."I knew my man was going to be out there and...here you are." I said.He smiled."I love you more then ever before." he said as he lend forward to kiss me on the lips.I kiss him back.

He was my man that I knew I was going to be with forever.

and I love that.

~*~**~

My pov,

Going to say here.
THANK YOU ALL FOR 100 SHUCKIES!!!

I thought I would not make it this far.
But Thank you.
I can't stop and thank you guys more.
What the hell am I saying?

But really though,from the bottom of my heart,I wanna thank each one of you all for reading my books for the past year or so.
It really means a lot.
and this chappy goes to LukeGoh!
No...
He is not 5sos luke.
He is SINGAPOREAN LUKE!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME!

Until next weekend,
Stay yourselfs!~Anna

#100shuckies.
#Thankyouagian.