Brenda's cue.

Last time,

"Alright...it's now or never." I said.
"Guys,remember,for Addioson." said Minho.
"For mom." both me and Dan say.
"For my sister.Or we die trying." said Thomas.
All of us gave him a nod and we waited for Brenda's cue.
*~*~*~*~*

3rd person's pov

"SOMEONE! HELP ME!" shouted Brenda.She still had the grieve potion in her.The gaurds saw her and some ran towards her."Miss? Are you alright?" one of them asked.She couldn't speak as her lips were shaking."Bring her in!" said one garud.One of them picked her up in bride style.While he that,Brenda gave him the cue.

"Now." as she passed out and into the darkness.The potion has gone through her whole body.She had now been...Stung.

~**~*~*

Dan's pov.

While waiting for Brenda's cue,Kayla needed some shut eye.She lead her head onto Unlce Thomas's sholder where he too fell asleep.I leaded against the wall where I stared at them.I smirked.I wonder how old is uncle Thomas..."Hey Shank." 

I turn my head to find my dad.Minho."Hey dad,Did Brenda give her cue yet?" I asked.He shook his head."Oh.Thanks." I said.I'm worried.What if she gets hurt and forgets about me? Or even worse...I snap out from my thoughts when I heared dad say something."Did you said somthing dad?" I asked,facing him.Minho turned to me."Adien.I think he called us.." he said looking at me."Let me check." I said as I went away.

~**~*~*

"Adien?" I called out."In here!!" said Adien.I followed some wried sounds which led me towards him."I was just setting up the things we needed." he said once I came in."Oh." was all I could say.He then passed me some ear pieces."Place this onto your ear." he said.I took one and place it quickly.Then,suddenly,something went off.Adien rushed to his set up."Brenda..." he said.I looked at him."Brenda? Where is she!?" I asked."In WICKED.She injected the thingy into her and now,she is gone." he said."WHAT! BRING HERE BACK!" I said."No can do.You guys have to go..now.Call the others and give them the ear piece."he said.

I nodded and rush back towards the back.I woke Thomas and Kayla up.Told them what happen and help them with the ear pieces.Once that was done,we quickly went to Adien.He told us what to do and we were off.

~*~**~

3rd person's pov

"Alright,first thing,while you are running,I will try my best to hack into WICKED.When I do that,Minho,break the lock and go running in.Hide yourself.The grauds will be all over the place.I handed Kayla a injection where inside is the cure for Brenda's potion so when you find her,do as hard as you can,when she is ok,find for your mother and get out from there as fast as you can.Sound good?" asked Adien.Everone nodded and left."Thomas." said Adien.Thomas turn around."Yeah?" he asked.

"Good luck.Go save your sister and....Remember your childhood." he said.Thomas stared at him."Thomas! GET YOUR SHUCKING ASS HERE!" he heared.He turned to find Minho waiting from him.He turned to Adien."Now,Get your butt out from here." he said as he went back into his set up.Thomas blinked."YO SHUCK FACE! YOU COMING!?" He heared.He turn to find both Minho and Kayla wait while Dan was looking out."Yeah yeah...Hold on to your butts.I'm coming."he said.

~**~*~*~*~*

My pov

Ok...I know that this is quiet a short one but...
Once I post this,I will write another chappy but I might post it tmr.
I will see how is it.
Anyway,
HOW HAVE YOU SHUCKIES BEEN?
I missed you all...and I'm sorry for being away for so long.
This week has been like crap.
I'm so tried after school and what do I do once I come home?
Faint.

Nah...Not really faint but do what I need and read.
Meh,that's what I do.

THOMINHO IS REAL!
Also....Newtmas...BUT THOMINHO...
*Fangirls*

Also,Go ask the Minho family or...The cast for maze runner.
They can be dead or alive.
Just ask away!
I and the family will be waiting!

Before I go,THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2.4K READS ALREADY!
IT MEANS A LOT! :)

As for the video,I know it's not Maze runner type but this guy is babe.
His name is Chirs Villan!
...
Villan...what a nice last name.
I just shucking love this video!
and if you are not a pokemon fan,don't bother watching it.

VOTE!

COMMENT! 

AND DON'T FROGET TO FOLLOW ME!

Until the next chappy,
Stay yourselfs!~Anna 83

#Thominhoisreal!
#IDONTCAREWHATPEOPLESAY
#ITISREAL.

Minho:*Mutters* Pls...don't make us kiss agian...
Thomas:*Mutters* For the love of god...Pls don't.

*Anna turns around and finds them.*
Oh Thomas and Minho~~~~~

*Minho and Thomas turns to each*
Both:*Shouts* RUN!!! *Runs into the maze*

COME BACK~~~~
*Runs into the maze*