My Sass King.

Last time,

 It's a just a camp out.With my princess.It's nothing." he said.
I nodded and we headed back to the glade.
We had to wait until everone was already before we could head and do our camping.

~*~*~*~*

~A week later~

{Lets just say,everthing went fine.}

Addioson's pov.

It was just another day where the new girl,who's name is...Becca, and I just finsihed gardening some vegetables and it was turning night time."I sure hope the boys come back soon." said Becca as we were waking towards the mini kitchen where we grab a bottle of water."I'm sure they are fine...." I said as I open the bottle cap.I looked around."Hey Becca,have you seen Dan and Kayla?" I asked.She shook her head."Last time I saw them was this monring." she said.

"Yeah...I'm getting worried." I said."Yo! Becca!" I heard frypan from the kitchen."You go ahead.I'm gonna find Zack." I said.She smiled before running off to help frypan.I then grab another bottle and slowly jogged towards where Zack was.He was like the buliders."Yo Zack!" I said as soon I saw him working on one of the showers that all of us girls requested."Hey Addioson!" he said as stopped hamming some wood that he was working on.He stood up and I handed him the bottle.

"So,how are the showers going?" I asked."I'm almost done with the last one." he said."Cool but I think you stop...its getting late and I don't wanna you getting hurt." I said."Alright then,Give me 10 minuets and I will be out there in a second." he said as he walking back to his work place.

"Meet cha at dinner!" I said as I walked out from his place.I decided to head to the home stay and lay back for a bit.To my suprise,Dan and Kayla were sleeping! "They were here all long!?" I thought.I went up to them and sprinkled abit of my water from the water bottle."OH GOD!" shouted Dan as he fell onto the floor.Kayla was shocked and almost fell to the ground she got a good grip of herself."Why are you guys sleeping!?" I asked.Both of them looked at each other."Well,are you gonna answer?" I asked as I raised my eyebrow."We were up all night...training." said Kayla."Training? For what?" I asked back."For our muslces!" said Dan as he showed his 6 pack to me.I wanted to faceplam right there.

"Whatever...just get ready before your dad comes." I said as I walked away.

Kayla's pov

I let out all the air that was bulided in me."That was close." I said."TOO close." added Dan.I still remember what happen last night.

~Last night~

"Pstttt...Kayla..." I heard.I ingored it at frist until someone hit me with a small rock on my head.That's when I woke up in pain on my head.I looked over to my left to find...a small animal."Private?" I wishpered."Kayla! Get your brother,we need you!" he said as he ran off into the darkness.I sat up,slip on my shoes and slowly jogged to Dan."Pst...Dan...Wake up."I asked.He did and looked at me with only one eye."W-what is it Kayla...It's the middle of the night." He asked."Sorry but it's the penguins....they are here." I wishpered.He looked at me."Are you sure this isn't some prank?" He asked as he slowly sat up.I put on my 'DOES-THIS-FACE-TELL-YOU?' face."Oh...it's real." he said as he put on his boots.

Both of us slowly get pass Thomas,then mum and dad and soon frypan.Once we were out from the homestay,we ran towards the woods to meet them.Apparently,we had to save some guys from pirates.Like,they still exist?!

Once that was done,we went back and it was almost 5am.So,that sucked.When we reached there,Skipper told us that he will come back soon before leaving us in the woods.We slowly jogged back and lay there before breakfast.Once breakfast was done,we headed back to bed for a 8 hour nap.

~Current time~

"Well,since we are up...we need to talk about this." said Dan."I know....how are we gonna tell them?" I asked as I sat back at my 'so-called' bed."Skipper says we can't tell anyone yet.Not yet." he said as he sits next to me."I know that dumb dumb." I said.He chuckled before going to the toilet.I decided to meet Zack before heading to dinner.

~*~*~*~

Addioson's pov

Once I was done 'scolding' them,Minho and Thomas came back running."Minho! Thomas!" I called out.Both of them greeted me and ran over.I hugged Tommy before hugging Minho."Hey,have you seen Becca?" Tommy asked."Oh,she helping frypan." I said.He thanked me before running to Frypan's kitchen. Once he was out from our sight,Minho grabbed my arm,pulling me into the room and kissed me on the lips."I missed you..." he muttered.I smirked."How much?" I asked playfully."Like this much." he said back as he bit my bottom lip before sliping his tongue into my mouth.I slip my into his.He then pinned me to a tree where I couldn't escape him.We continue kissing for a while before pulling away so that we can breath.I stare into his brown chocolate eyes.

"DINNER IS READY!" We heard Frypan shout.Minho lets me go and both of us clean ourselfs before going to dinner.

~**~*~*~

We had a camp fire before all of us headed to bed."Hey Addioson! You coming?" asked Frypan."Nah...I'm good.I'm just gonna sit here for a bit.I will come to bed later." I said."Well ok then...don't stay up too long." said Frypan before he hit the sack.And I was alone... while the rest hit the hay.I just had to much stuff on my mind for sleep.I hugged my knees while looking at the fire buring wildly.Just then,someone covers my eyes and a wishper in my ear,"Guess who?" I thought for a while."Lemme gusse....sass king?" I asked."Wow....you're good." said Minho before taking his arm off my eyes and sitting beside me.

He then kisses my temple before sliding his buff arms around my waist.I lay my head on his sholder."Minho....do you love me?" I asked."What if I said yes...what will you do?" he asked as he looked at me.I looked back at him."Kiss like just we did before." I smirked."Well...

Addioson Rachel Dawnson...I,the sass king,love you no matter whatever they say and I will stick with you until our time ends.Your my Sass queen.Your my Addioson.You are my whole shucking world."

I smiled."Wait....before we go all crazy...Do you love me?" he said."If you wanted me to the same...you could just say so minnie..." I scoffed."Sorry..." he said.I sighed before I said my words that turly meant real to me.

"Ok then.Minho...Whatever-is-your-last-name-....I,the sass queen,love you no matter what they say and I promise I will stick with you until our time ends.Your my Sass king.Your my minnie.You are my everything that I could ask for."

He smile before he leaned in to kiss my lips before he cupped my face to kissed me better and other stuff.

"My sass queen." He muttered.

I smiled

"My sass king." 

~The end of book 2~

~*~*~*~*

My pov

Oh ok then...
I guess thats the end of book 2!
Maybe 'What if Minho didn't say yes to the maze trails?' chappies and a diffrent ending before really ending the book?
And maybe...just maybe...
A 3rd book if you shuckies wants it.

Also,KI HONG IS GETTING MARRIED!
Erm...congrats Ki hong....
{Yeah...I'm not happy}
but...I guess how the story goes?
and this is one of the longer chappies that I worte.
Yay me!

Going to Crazy_FanGirl_Here!
She is shucking awesome!
You rock gurl!

And!
Thank you all for 1.51K votes!!!
IT MEANS A LOT!!!! :P

VOTE!

COMMENT!

AND DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME!

Until then,
Stay yourselfs!~Anna :3

#Imsad
#Kihongisgettingmarried
#Heartbroken.