What happen.Part one.

Last time,

"Dan...I had the most the wriedest dream." I said.
"Care to tell more?" he asked.
*~*~*~*

~Earlier~

Dan's pov

I was sleeping when I fell onto the floor.I hit my face which woke me up in a second."What the hell..." I thought as I sat up."No...NO..NO!" I heared.I turn over to Kayla.She was acting strange.She was breathing heavily."Kayla?" I asked.I was sacred to shake her.Instead,I poked her with a near by poll.She sat up."Kayla?" I asked.She looked over her shoulder.I jumpped a little.Her eyes....they were black.All black."Kayla...are you ok?" I asked.She then grab me by the collar of my shirt and threw me onto the bed."OW." I said.She then pointed the poll at me."Are you working for WICKED?" she asked."Kayla...you are not thinking straight." I said.She came closer."Where am I?" she asked."Is somthing worng with you?" I asked."Listen up shuckie....I'm gonna asked you the 2 questions once more.Where am I and are you working for WICKED?" 

I didn't say a thing."HEY! ARE YOU DEAF? ANWER ME SHUCK FACE!" she said.I took the pillow near by and threw it at her.I ran out from my room."COME BACK HERE! I'M NOT DONT WITH YOU." she said.I ran as fast as I could.

I fell down as I tripped down somthing."No where to run lover boy.." I heared.Oh crap.I stood up but there was no where to run.I saw her.Her black misty eyes, looking at me."Kayla....Listen to me.." I said.She came towards me.I walked backwards."Kayla...you are not thinking straight." I said.

"NO.I AM! I'M THINKING THAT YOU ARE WORKING FOR WICKED BUT YOU ARE NOT TELLING ME!" she said.I hit a wall.Oh great.I'm stuck.She held the pole up and hit my arm."TELL ME! ARE YOU WORKING FOR WICKED!?" she scream.She hit my arm so hard that I screamed."TELL ME-" she stopped halfway.She fell into the ground.I saw dad.He held a piece of wood and he was shirtless."D-dad?" I asked."You ok Dan? I heared screams." he said.I saw Uncle Thomas behind him."Y-yeah.I'm fine." I said."What happen here?" asked Thomas."Kayla was going crazy." said Minho."And she was hitting my arm so hard." I said as I held up my arm.By now,it was bleeding and it hurt so much."I'm going to get Adien." said Thomas.

I was about to pick Kayla up but Minho did my job."Here...Let me do it slint head." he said.I smiled."Thanks." I said.

*~*~**~

Minho's pov

I was sleeping when I heared a voice.

"NO.I AM! I'M THINKING THAT YOU ARE WORKING FOR WICKED BUT YOU ARE NOT TELLING ME!"

It sounded like a girl's voice.Could it be Brenda's? Nah...She passed out when I saw her.She was sleeping like a dog.Then..the only one must be..."Kayla." I said.I got up and went out from my room.I looked to my left and found...Kayla and Dan.Kayla was holding a poll.She wouldn't dare! I saw what was near to me,a piece of wood.I grab it.I think I woke Thomas up at the same time.I ran towards Kayla."TELL ME-" I cut her off and hit her in the head."D-dad?" asked Dan."You ok Dan? I heared screams." I said.Thomas came out from thr room."Y-yeah.I'm fine." said Dan."What happen here?" asked Thomas."Kayla was going crazy." I said ."And she was hitting my arm so hard."  said Dan as he held up my arm.From what I saw,it was bleeding and it looked like it  hurt so much."I'm going to get Adien." said Thomas.I picked Kayla up."Here..Let me do it slint head." I said."Thanks." said Dan.

'*~**~*~

My pov

HELLO.
SO...PART ONE

All of our boys at the side.
*Sigh.* Minnie.

This one goes to...runlikeminho!
He,yes...is a guy,is awesome!

ALSO!
WE HIT 20K!
AS PROMISE,
20 FACTS ABOUT ME!

1.I live in Singapore
2.This year has been the best year of my life.
3.Bestie is Periwinkle19
4.Fav food 4 life is Pizza.
5.Minho and Calum are my babies.
6.Single but crazy about Ki hong.{Even thoug he doesn't know I am alive.}
7.I have never had a 1st kiss.YET.
8.I ship,Thominho,Newtmas,Teremas and many more.
9.I can't cry.{I know...it's wried but true! I only cry when I'm mad but when like...TFIOS or when Newt dies...I don't cry}
10.STILL Waiting for the scorch trails.
11.I have been loving penguins for some reason.
12.This might not sound crazy to some but I watch the Maze runner and Penguins of madagascar 3 times.
13.I have been falling in love with Ian hecox and Calum.
14.I have not seen Adventure time for months cause I can't keep up to date.
15.Gravity falls is one of the best show yet.
16.Say somthing about Maze runner and you wont get to see the shucking world tomorrow.
17.I had a dream about 5 nights at freddys and it wasn't pretty.
18.The only girl in class that loves to write.
19.I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO A SNOWY PLACE.
and I have save the best for last.
You guys might be asking yourself..."HOW OLD ARE YOU?"
20.I'm 13.
So...

Question:I'm wanna know where my snowflakes live.Comment down and tell me.Don't worry,I wont come and haunt you.It can be anywhere!All around the world!

VOTE!

COMMENT 

AND DONT FROGET TO FOLLOW ME!

Until then,
Stay yourself!~Anna :3