We will meet soon.

Last time,

~Minho's Dream~

I was in the dark.
"Hello Minho." said a voice.
"Who are you!?" I called out.
"Minnie..do you remember?" it asked.
"Addioson?" I said.
"That's right...It's me." said Addioson as she came out from the darkness.
She was wearing the same thing from the last time I saw her.
"Babe..I missed you." 

~*~*~**~**~

3rd person's pov

 ~Still Minho's dream~

 "Babe..I missed you." I said.I looked at her from head to toe.She was all skinny looking...and cuts were all over her arms.I went up to her."Ally...what is it?" I ponited to her arm."Minnie...this? It's nothing." said Ally."I'm not taking that reason." I said."Fine...I fell...into depression." she said with tears."Ally...why?" I asked as I hugged her."I missed you.I wanna get out from this hell hole." she said."Don't worry Ally...I will get you.I need a plan and all of the help we got." he told she.Ally looks up and kisses him."Pls hurry." said Ally and BOOM! She is gone.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Minho woke up and saw the gang packing."Hey Minho.You're awake.I was about to wake you up."said Thomas."Yeah..." said Minho.He looks across Dan and Kayla."Hey..why aren't they coming?" asked Minho."They didn't wana come cause they only move at night..." said Brenda."That's why they are called 'The Midnight Tiwns.' " said Frypan."But don't worry, they will meet us.One of us will go and get them." said Thomas."Alright..." said Minho as he got up to wash his face.

As he went to the river to do his thing,a voice came to his mind,telling him that Kayla and Dan were his kids but he shook it off.He sat beside the river and pull out the last note that Addioson left him.He read that he was a father to two 2 kids name Kayla and Dan.Addioson likes to call them the unstoppable tiwns...Minho likes to call them the cutetes of cute tiwn...even though he has never met them.

"Hey." he heared.He looked behind."Oh Thomas...Hey." said Minho as he looked back at the river.Thomas sat beside him."It's petty nice down here." said Thomas."Yeah...it is." said Minho as he was looking at the letter.Thomas saw what he was in his hand."Whats that?" he asked."A letter.From your sister." said Minho.Recently,Thomas found out he had a sister.Thomas only knew that she had green eyes,she was from another mother and her name was Addioson.That was about it.Minho told about her and she was alive but she couldn't talked to them.Thomas was positive that she was out there.

They told the gang that they had one more mission before they are done.Getting Addioson back and finding her babies.No one knew who or how they looked like but they will try their best.Once they were ready,they left the tiwns and a note saying that they were gone.

~*~**~*~

They walked through the jungle and found the city.They walked within the crowd.Some people wishpered,some stared at them while some didn't care or give a damn.Minho would bump into Thomas...he had a whole bunch of stuff on his mind.One was Addioson and ther other was the tiwns.He wonder how are they doing..

~**~*~**~

Dan's pov.

I was the 1st one up.I saw Kayla,not far from me but the rest were gone.I then saw a note near by the fire pit.I stood up and the note read

"We are moving,we will meet soon.~Brenda."

Kayla and I didn't like going out in the daylight...before you think we are vampires...we aren't.We like to make our moves at night cause we cant be seen by anyone.So,for the best,The gang moves 1st then we will catch them..if we can.They left some bits of food for us too...how nice.I grab the deer leg and let it roast in the fire.Once it was ok,I took a bite.It felt so good to take a bite into that fat leg."Dan." I heared.I turn to find Kayla."Hey.You ok?" I asked."Yeah...I don't feel well..." she told me."Well...it's still early.Get more rest." I told her.She looks around.