Blend in.

Last time,

"No." I said.
"Yes...Do you what this means?" he asked.
"We met our father...and we know how he looks like! DAN!" I said.
I turn to Dan,run up to him.
"I LOVE YOU,I LOVE YOU,I SHUCKING LOVE YOU TO DEATH!!!" I said as I hugged him.
"I love you too..now,lets go fine Dad." said Dan.
"Wait...what if he does beileve us?" I asked.
"That...leave it to me." said Dan as he grabs my hand and we were out from there.

Minho was my dad...for real.

~*~***~*~

Kayla's pov.

The sun was rising but we can't stop now! We stop in an ally way. "Dan...We can't stop now! We have to find the group!" I said."But Kayla...it has been long night...don't you think it's a go time to rest?" asked Dan."No! Why are you even thinking about sleep!? We gotta find them!" I said."Alright! You gotta wear the cloak that I gave you." said Dan."WHAT! I'm never wearing that kluck!" I said."Already....then plan B." He said as he knee down to get somthing out from his bag."Here." he said as he threw a few things to me.It was a pair of sunglasses,an oversize black jacket and...a black mustache?

"YOU HAD THESE ALL ALONG!?" I shouted."Yeah...It was back-up." he said."You made me wear a stupid cloak when you had these things all along??!!!" I said."Yeah...I thought it would funny for you to wear it." said Dan."What do you think this it? Halloween?" I asked."Look...I'm sorry! But you look..." 

I gave him the 'Do-You-Think-It-Is-Time-For-Games? and Say-One-More-Word-I-Will-Rip-Off-Your-Bloody-Kluck-Face.' 

"Sorry..." he muttered."Whatever,I forgive you but pls,now is not the time for games,This is serious." I said."Alright...just put on the hoodie and everthing I gave you." said Dan.I put on the hoodie and the sunglasses.Dan help me with the mustache."Ready?" he asked.I nodded.We walked out and got a few stares at people but they didn't really care.

Before we knew it,we found them...actually,Thomas.We found Thomas.We caught him and pull him to the side."Thomas!" I said."It's us! Kayla and Dan." said Dan."Oh hey...where have you 2 been?" he asked."Wicked." said Dan."W-What? How did you get in? Did anyone saw you?" he asked."Number one,The buliding was dead.Two,no...everone there was dead." said Dan."Did you find...." asked Thomas but I cut him of."No..We didn't find Addioson." I said."Wait...how do you know your mother's name?" he asked."It was in her flie..her full name was Addioson Rachel Dawnson and we found whats was your name.." I said."What is it?" he asked.

"Thomas Rad Dawnson." said Dan."Rad? What were parents thinking..." he muttered.Dan and I looked at each other."We also found a video.It was about her too." said Dan."What was it?" he asked."About she and Minho..were in the maze and made us.Halfway,the gaurds had her.She now doesn't remember a thing..." I said with a tear falling."No....they did this." said Thomas.Dan hugged me."How about we talk more with the other?" asked Thomas.I nodded.We both stood up and went to Thomas's place.

~*~**~*~**~

My pov

Not the best but hey,
I tried.

5 more days snowflakes! 
Hang in there for the Maze runner Dvd!
Also for my year on Wattpad.

How you Minho react to Dan and Kayla?
Will he be mad? Happy? 
We will find out soon!

This chappy goes to lifesruiner! 
I'm guessing it is lifesimmer but she change it to ruiner?

THOMINHO PIC AT THE SIDE!!! 
I CANT!
MUST.
FANGIRL.
NOW.

Vote!

Comment!

and don't forget to follow me!

Until we meet in the next chappy,
Stay yourself!~Anna