Brenddan.Part 2.

Last time,

"I asked....if you are happy with Dan?"

~**~*~

Brenda's pov.

"Thomas....you still are not over me?" I asked.He didn't say a thing."Thomas.We been through this." I said."I know I know.But can you just answer my question?" he asked."Fine...I am happy." I said with a smile."Great to hear.I-I'm happy for you." he said.Then,out from no where,he hugs me! It wasn't a 'Dont-leave-me' hug.It was 'I'm-really-happy-for-you.' hug."Can we at least be friends?" he then asked me when we stopped hugging."Of couse.Now,will you excuse me...I need to find someone." I said as I walked past him.

~**~*~*~

Thomas's pov.

YES! I'm still friends with Brenda! But,I still love her.God,Why can I just get over her!? I sighed and decied to get some rest.It has been a stressful day or 2.I guess my reward is sleep? 

I go over to my room -which I was sharing with Minho- took off my shirt and my boots,hop on to the soft marshmallow and fell asleep.

{OK...Broing part.I know, sorry.}

~**~**~

Dan's pov.

"YOU WHAT!? How!?" I asked."Well,long story short...I found someone that I love." she said with a giggle.Just then,I went up to her and gave her a big bear hug."I knew Zack was the one anyway." I mutter ."I heard that!" said Kayla,muffling through my shirt.I laughed as I kissed the top of her head."Have you showered?" I asked."Nope!" she again muffled."GET A SHOWER! You sink!" I said,letting go of her."Really? I do sink?" she asked as she siffed her clothes."OH GOD! I DO NEED ONE!" she said as she ran to get a shower.

I was laughing when I felt a kiss on my cold cheek.I turn to find Brenda."Hey shortie." I joked."Hey tallie." she joke back."You are the wrost joker ever." I said."Sorry....Could think of anything else." She said as hold my hand."Hey,wanna steal something and watch a moive while eating?" I asked."Sure." she srimked.Out from no where,she stood on her tip toes,and kissed my lips.

"I love you Dan." she said.
I smirked and kissed her temple.
"I love you too Brenda." I said.

~*~**~**~

My pov.

I REALLY NEED IDEAS.
Halp?
Anyone?
If you guys want me took make a 3rd book...I will try but agian,I need ideas.
and no,I'm not like "GIVE ME YOUR IDEAS OR ELSE..."
Just saying.

CAN YOU JUST THINK,YOU WAKING UP,WALKING TO KICHEN AND FINDING THAT CUTIE!?
{Talking about the picture shuckies.}
then there a song.
All fangirls out there....We know how we feel.
XD

anyway,I will maybe start on the Thomas book.
No...
This is not newt.
This is just Thomas.
As himself.

VOTE!

COMMENT!

AND DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME!

Until then,
Stay yourselfs!~Anna.

#Ideas?
#Ideas.

Newt:OH YEAH! A BOOK ALL ABOUT ME!!!!
Minho:Dude...cill,it's just a book.
N:But about me!
T:*Faceplams* You are being like Minho,Newt.
*Both turn to Thomas.*
M and N:NO HE/I'M NOT!
T:Oh boy...