New glade part 3

Last time,

 After what happen the few years...
I think I need to be myself.
Be myself with my boyfriend and my brother

Just being me.

~*~*~**~

Addioson's pov.

"So,I will see you all soon." said Adien.He was finally leaving us,for now.All of us said our good byes and he left in a blink of an eye.Everone went to their own thing when Minho grab my arm.I turned around."Yes Minho?" I asked."Grab your gearWe're going on a run." He wishpered.I smirked and ran to get my gear.

~Later~

We have been running what feels like forever."Do you think we are there?" I asked."Ally...this is a new place.I don't shucking know.Just give me some klucking time." he said in his pissed tone."Fine...sorry." I muttered as I sat on a rock.Minho sat beside me."I'm sorry princess..." he said as he warpped his buff arms around my waist and steal from my cheek.I giggled."Wanna stay here for a bit before heading back to the glade?" he asked.I was about to nod before I remembered something Adien said about somthing beautiful on the other end of the woods.He told me before he felt us.

I shook my head."I wanna find this thing that Adien was talking about." I said.He looked at me."He told you too?" "Yeah...what's worng?" I asked."Well,I thought I was going to suprise you with that place." he said.I giggled."You always suprise me with everthing...." I said."That's because I love you."he wishpered into my ear.I stare into his eyes."I know...I'm the most awesome boyfriend." he smirked.I almosted wanted to laugh but it was true.He was the most awsome suace boyfriend a girl could ask for.

"So,wanna continue this search?" he asked.I nodded and he lets me go quickly.I stood up,the same goes to him."Shall we princess?" He asked as if he was a gentleman.I nodded and he led the way agian.

~*~*~**~

After -I think for 30 minuets-,we saw sunlight."Come on Ally!" said Minho as he grab my arm and we both ran to light."Minho! Slow down and you're hurting my arm!" I said but he didn't hear me.Instead,we ketp on running.We finally stopped when the sunlight touched my face.I blocked it with my hand and looked around.It was cliff! Shucking cliff! "Woah." I said.Minho let goes of my hand and takes a few steps forward.

He looked around."Woah....this is shucking awesome." he said.He looked back at me."Come on Ally,It's not sacry." he said.I shook my head."You're sacred of hights?" He asked."Hey,am not!" I said."Then,prove it." he said.He was also smriking.Damn it.That smrik.I swear I almost wanted to kill myself on the spot.

"F-Fine." I said as I let my hand down.I took a big breath in before taking a few steps forward."That's it....You are doing fine Ally." I could hear Minho say."That's it.....Just one more step and you will be inforth of your bae." I thought as I took the last few steps.I closed my eyes at the same time."Ok,you can open your eyes." he said.I shook my head."Don't worry,I'm here...." he said as he held my hand.He then hugged me as well.I slowly open my eyes to find a beautiful sunset.It was one of the most beautiful ones yet.

"Woah." I said."Beautiful..." he said.He lets go of me but doesn't let go of my hand."But not as beautiful as you that is." he said as he steals a kiss from my cheek.I turn to him."If only this were our wedding place." I said as I looked at the ring that Minho got me in the 1st place."You do really like it here." he said.I nodded."More then Frypan's cooking." I said.He chuckled."Wanna have a camp out when the rest are asleep?" He asked."Are you sure?" I asked back."It's a just a camp out.With my princess.It's nothing." he said.I nodded and we headed back to the glade.We had to wait until everone was already before we could head and do our camping.

~*~*~*~*

My pov.

Ok,Boring chappy but I want Minho and Addioson to spend time with each other before the book ends.
It has been way too long since they haven't seen each other.
So,eh.

Minoson shall be their ship name.
Along with Brenddan and Zayla.
Man...all their ship names are getting super wried.XD
and if you are wondering,yes...I am still updating Amnesia soon!!!
But not today...Maybe tomorrow??
Meh.

VOTE!

COMMENT!

AND DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME!

Until then,
Stay yourselfsss!~Anna

{BTW,that is the sunset that they saw.}
#Lovethatsunset.