Or we die trying.

Last time,

Dan was looking down at her,
scream "DON'T DO IT!" but she couldn't hear.
"I'm sorry Dan."
she said as she looked at the injection.
She took of the cap and looked the shaperness.
She had tears.
"I'm sorry Dan."
she said as she forcefully poked the injection into her.

Once that was done,she qucikly ran towards WCKIED as the 'medication' ran though her body.

~*~**~*~*~

Kayla's pov

Dan was shouting at Brenda when she brought out an injection out.He was about to jump out from the jet but luckly,Minho grabed him in the nick of time.Thomas closed the door as Minho grabed him."BRENDA!" He screamed.Luckliy,Adien flew the jet away from her before it got worse."Brenda..." he said as he went towards the door.He couldn't see her anymore."Brenda.." he said agian.He came towards me and hugged me.I had no choice but to hug back."I'm sorry Dan.." I wishpered.He didn't say anything.He was crying.Minho gave 'IS-this-what-you-guys-do-when-one-is-upset?' look.

I rolled my eyes and gave them 'I'm-gonna-talk-to-him' look.We stopped hugging as I brought him to the same place where Thomas told me about him and Brenda.As I closed the door,"What are we doing here?" asked Dan."Well,I just wanted you to know that...I know you love her but pls...focus on this mission." I said as I walked towards him."How am I gonna focus when my girlfriend is in pain?" he asked."Dan...remember what we came for.Do this for Dad.Do this for me.Ok?" I asked as I put my hand onto his shoulder and looked into his eyes."Do this for mom." I said.He gave me an unexpected hug."Alright...I'm doing for Mom...and you cause you are my baby sister." he said.

I smiled."Thanks." I said.We broke the hug and went back out.We saw Thomas,coming out from the froth of the jet where Adien was."Thomas? What did he say?" asked Minho."Follow me." he said as he walked past us.Dan and I exchanged glances as we followed Thomas.So did Minho."Adien said that he had put somthing at the back of the jet." said Thomas once we reached a room.He opened the door and we found a tabel where there was weapons which were labeled our names.All of us when to the ones which had our names.Mine was a....knife.There was 5 to 6 of them.Thomas got a 2 swords for himself,dad got himself 3 guns while Dan,he got himself a shield.A dark and light blue shield..

I placed my knifes in my pockets,Dad puts his guns in his ones while one is resting at his ankle.I didn't really see where Thomas puts his but I think it was on his back."Alright guys...get ready.We are waiting for Brenda's cue." we heared.

"Alright...it's now or never." I said."Guys,remember,for Addioson." said Minho."For mom." both me and Dan say."For my sister.Or we die trying." said Thomas.All of us gave him a nod and we waited for Brenda's cue.

~**~*~**~**~

My pov

YAY! 
2 chappies in a day!!!

VOTE! 

COMMENT AND

DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME!

Until we meet next weekend,
Stay yourselfs!~Anna ;3

#Iknowit'sshortbutheyItried.