It's Zack.

Last time,

Without warning,the door was opened.
It was just Adien.
"Everone alright?" he asked.
Dan and I nodded.
"Great timing.Something is wrong at the lab." he said as he started the engine.
"Something wrong? What do you mean?" I asked.
"It's about Zack.

Somthing is in him."

~*~*~*~*~*~

3rd person's pov.

"What do you mean...Something is in him?" asked Dan."Before you found Addioson,I got a call from the Lab.It was one of the workers.She said that something was wrong with Zack.He was talking to himself and he ketp saying a girl's name." said Adien."Well,we better get there fast." said Thomas.Thomas then plopped himself beside Minho,who was helpping Addioson get bandage up.He sighed as he closed his eyes for a quick nap.

When Kayla was done,she also plopped beside Thomas,hugged his shoulder and went to sleep.Everone on the jet got a short power nap afterall,they risked their lifes to save Addioson.

~**~*~*~*~**

"JUST GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" 

"No.I will live with you forever and ever.I will never leave for side."

"Sahsa,We are over.I told you already."

"Oh,what's this?" Zack then randomly slaps himself.

"That was me slapping you.I control you now Zack."

"No,you are not in control...You are not in control of anything Sasha."

"Well,too bad."

"When Kayla gets here....you are in deep shit you know that?"

"Kayla?I would LOVE to meet this girl...."

"Pls be here Kayla..."

~~*~*~**~

My pov

I know 
I know...it's short but I will try my best to get an idea.
VOTE!
COMMENT! 
AND DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME!
Until then,
Stay yourselfs!~Anna 

#Sassqueenisme.