A different-Kinda ending. Part 2

Last time,

"A-Addioson?"

*~*~*~*~*

Minho's pov

~Minho's Dream~

"Minho!!!" said Addioson as she ran up to me.Was I dreaming....Is My baby girl alive? I rubbed my eyes and found her standing in froth of me which cause me to jump.

She giggled."Ally? Is that you?!" I asked."Well....kinda." she sighed."What do you mean?" I asked."Well,You're just dreaming and I thought...I might as well pop by and see how my sass king is doing..." said Addioson."So...you're still dead?" I asked.Addioson bites her lips."Yeah.." she said.

"Should have known." I said as I sat and hugged my knees."Are you still mad at me?" she asked."WELL WHAT DO YOU THINK???"" I said,looking at her.She looked down at the floor and I could hear her crying."Oh god..Babe...I'm sorry..." I said as I hugged her by the shoulder.She cried into my shirt when I reazlie..."Wait...how am I holding you...when you're a ghost?" I asked.Addioson looks at me."How the shuck am I supposed to know?" she asked."Erm...just forget I ever ask that question." I said as I put my chin onto her head.

After a while,she stopped crying and looked at me.I looked at her and before I knew it,we kissed.It felt wried at frist but it was my babe so...I didn't mind.When we pulled away,she looks at me agian."You ok Ally?" I asked."Yeah...I just miss you and you're kisses." she smiled.I chucked."So,what bring you to see me?" I asked."You needed my help..." "What? Since when?"

"Well,I could sense that you were mad and sad at the same time...about Kayla." she said.I frown."Yeah...when you shot youself...I thought it was your brother's fault so...I punched him." I said."YOU DO WHAT NOW?! Minho!" said Addioson.She punched me lightly in the stomach."Hey...What was that forrr??" I asked."For punching my brother....Anyway...continue." she said."Well...Kayla and Dan pulled me back and Kayla soclded me.I felt like a 5 year old kid for that moment." Addioson brusted out laughing."OMG! NOW YOU REALIZED IT MINNIE???!!! OH GOD!!! I CAN'T!" she said."So...You think I acted like a 5 year old kid?" I asked."Nohhh! Not that....but the way she acted when she scolded you...You felt it?" she asked.

"Felt what?" "The Sass from your kid...duhhh" she said.I blushed."Shuck." I said.Addioson poked my cheek."Aww...you're so cute..." she said.I blushed more harder."And now she is mad at you...isn't she?" I nodded."Just go up to her and talk things out and at the end,hug her like any father would." she said."Are you sure it would work? I mean...I didn't believe them at frist when they said I was their dad." I said."I'm sure." she said as she stood up."Where are you going?" I asked as I stood up as well.

"I have to go...but...I will be watching up and if you need me minnie...." she said."I'll be right here." she said as she pointed to my heart or chest.I looked at her.She smiled at me.I walked to her and kissed her lips once more.We deepen the kiss before she pulled away."I have to go...Promise me one thing Minnie..." 

"What would that be princess?" I asked."Don't punch my brother...if you do..I'm gonna haunt you." she said.I chuckled."We'll see." I said before she left and I woke up.
~*~*~*~**~

I woke up and found everone was asleep expect Dan who was doing somthing."Hey Dan...Where's Kayla?" I asked."Erm...she's in the back of the jet." "How long has she been there?" I asked."About 3 hours..." said Dan.I stood up."Well..I'm gonna check on her." I said as I walked away without letting Dan finished what he wanted to say.

Once I walked to the back of the jet and found her,crying.She looked up at me."Oh you." she said.I grabbed a box and sat infroth of her."Listen...I know your still mad at me for punching Thomas...and giving all your sass to me." I said."It wasn't his fault..." said Kayla as she looked up at me."I know...but if I get mad...I can't think straight." I said.

"Well...you're not alone dad...I almost got killed by the cops once." she said."Wow...So you do think like me...Sort off.." I said.Kayla stopped cry and laughed."That's because I'm your princess...." "Sassy princess..." I smiled.We ketp on talking before She hugged me.I was shock for sure but I hugged her back."I'm sorry that I snapped at you dad." she said.I smiled."It's no big deal...no one can be sassy towards me but only you." I said."Thank you and you have to say sorry to Thomas soon..." said Kayla."Like now?" I asked."Yes dad.NOW." said Kayla.

"Fine..." I said.

*~*~*~*~*

Well everthing turned out find,Thomas forgave me and soon after we went back to sleep.

~6 years later~

3rd peron's pov.

Minho has finally moved on from Addioson.He is now with this girl name Mary.They are so happy but...Minho still couldn't let go of Addioson but she is now a memory.She was the past.Dan and Kayla told him to move on.At frist it seemed scary but Minho got used to it.But Addioson is his Sass queen.Forever and always.

As for Addioson,she met Newt,Teresa and the other Gladers.She was happy.Some of the gladers were trying to hit her but Teresa was there to take care of her.Addioson is still waiting for Minho.She promise herself that he was her one and only guy for her.He was her Sass King.Forever and always.

No matter how far they are from each other,they will and forever be lovers.

~*~*~*~*

My pov

OK!
THATS DONE!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

AND DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW MEH!

Until then,
stay youselfs!~Anna ;3