New lab.Part 2

Last time,

Just then,they heared something from Adien.

"Guys...we are coming to a landing.."

~*~**~*~*

Kayla's pov.

I sat near the window and saw we were in some kind of city.Zack sat next to me."W-where are we?" I asked.Zack looked out the window."From what it looks like...no where." said Zack.Just then,I saw Dan,Thomas,Minho,Frypan and Brenda.They sat down."Coming for a landing.." said Adien.I hid behind Zack's shoulder."You ok?" he asked."What do you think slint head..." I said."Your 1st time huh?" he asked.I nodded."Don't worry,just hold my arm and it will be alright." he said.TALK ABOUT SWEETNESS!

~**~**~

3rd person's pov

Once they landed,they went out from the plane.Thomas,Frypan,Minho,Dan and Kayla looked around.It looked huge! "Where are we?" asked Thomas."The South pole." said Adien.Everone looked at Adien."WHAT!?" said everone."This one was nearer where we were and this one is super top secret." said Adien.Kayla looks at him."You mean...no one knows about this? Only you guys,us and who ever is here?" asked Kayla."Yup.You can say that." said Zack."Now,will everone follow me?" asked Adien.Everone followed him into a big room."Kayla,the plan." asked Adien.Kayla took it out the big roll of paper from her bag.{Yeah...it was with her all the time...}

She layed it out on the table and told Adien her plan.Adien said he would guide Brenda and that's when they would strike.Once they were done,they grab a bite to eat and went to do what ever they wanted.Thomas,Dan and Minho wanted to explorer the place.Brenda wanted to relax and Frypan? We all know him...going to the kitchen and taking a peak of whats going on...

As for Kayla,She went to find Zack.She found him,looking around a lab."Hey." she said as she open the door."Oh,hey Kayla.Whats up?" he asked."Not much.What are you doing here?" she asked."This was the place were I was learing to become a scientist." he said."Your dream was to become a scientist?" she asked."Yeah...what's yours?" he asked.

"A stay at home mom." said Kayla."That's broing." he said."Yeah...since I'm wanted for the people...there is not much I can do." said Kayla."There must be somthing else right?" he asked."Maybe a spy?" she said."Really? A spy?" he asked."Hey! I don't know...I rather be a stay at home mom." said Kayla."Wha do you look into a guy?" he asked."Well,his humor...his kindness,he must be sweet and be there." said Kayla.

"Sounds like a perfect guy for you." said Zack."Yeah....it is but I haven't fall in love since I was 4." said Kayla.Zack looked at her."What! You are joking...right?" he asked."Nope...I was homeschool." said Kayla."So,you and your brother were there for each other." said Zack.Kayla nodded."What happen when you were in love?" asked Zack.

Kayla sat on a table."Well...I was eyeing on his guy.His name was Matt.He,I think,was the most popular at the time and all the girls would go to him." said Kayla."Sounds like somone in High school." said Zack."Maybe...but anyway,he was friends with my brother and my brother introduced him to me.We hang out during resses and he was in my PE class.He would team up with me.But it didn't last long." said Kayla.Zack folded his arms."What happen?" he asked."Well...we were talking and randomly,he told me that he had a crush on the most popular girl,Lily and he asked me who was my crush,I stood up and punch his face.I told him that I liked him and run to the girls bathroom." said Kayla

"Wow.At the age of 3,you beat a guy up?" he asked."You can say that....anyway,some kids saw what I did and told the teacher.She tried to get me out but I locked the door.In the end,my brother had to get me out." said Kayla."Ew...move on." said Zack.Kayla giggled."I told her everthing and she said that was nothing to be afraid to fall back in love.I thought so and by the next day,I didn't see Matt.No one wanted to come close to me so I stop believing in love.I swear to myself that I would fall in love." said Kayla.A tear comes down her face."Aw...don't cry Kayla.." said Zack as he went to her and wip that tear away."T-thanks." said Kayla.

"Listen...I'm no love expert but it's not a bad thing to fall back in love." said Zack."Maybe for you." said Kayla."You just have to start slow.Meet me at my room at 10pm.Ok?" he asked."Sure..." said Kayla.As he walked out,Kayla tried to remember what was happing.She decided to brush it off and went to her room.

She hit the soft sack and took a well earned nap.

~*~*~*~*

My pov

So,
Hey?
You might have noitce a chage 
On the 1st book.

If you don't
Well,
Someone did a cover of my 
and that someone is...

TheOfficialAbbie!

She is amazing and you should check her out!
I PM her last night and she is really sweet.
Go and follow her!
also,this chappy goes to you gurl!!

and in the picture,Minho is looking hot as...fudgeeeeeeeeeee.

And...CAN YOU GUYS MAKE UP A SHIP NAME OF ZACK AND KAYLA!?
Just comment down and I will pick THE name for the ship
I wonder what is gonna happen to on the night?
We will know soon!

VOTE!

COMMENT!

AND DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME!!

Until we meet,
Stay yourself!~Anna o3o
#Iwantfudgenow
#Someonedibblemewithfudgewithsassatthebottem?