Body swap.Part 3

Last time,

"Anyway,your name is Mary and your in WICKED." 

"Wait what?!"
*~*~*~*~*
Kayla's pov

"What do you mean I'm in WICKED!?" I asked."Dont worry,no one knows that you are Kayla.Only us and yourself." said Lisa."We will be at your side all the time." said Teresa."Now,act like a normal person." said Lisa as Teresa and Lisa disappared into thin air.

I looked around."Don't worry Kayla.We are in your head.Talk to us in your head." said Teresa.

"Like this?"
"Yeah.Now go.We will be at your side."

I stood up,brush myself and open the door.I went to the sink and wash my hand.Once that was done,I walked out the door.

"Hey Teresa...What now?"

"Find your mother."

"How does she looks like now?"

"She has staight hair,wears glasses and a black skirt.From what we saw,she is in room 5A.BTW,your are her lab parnert."

"Alright then."

I looked around for room 5A

~*~**~

After 5 mins of searching,I found it.I open the door and saw her.Mom.She was more beautiful then before.I was staring at her.She turned to me."Mary? How long have you been standing there?" she asked.I blinked."For a while." I said."Well,can you grab a blow torch?" she asked as she pointed to her right."Sure." I said as I walked over to the blow torch.

~Later~

"Hey,lunch time." said a person walking past our room."Thanks Alex! We will be there!" said Addioson."Come on Mary,we can talk during Lunch." said Addioson.I nodded and followed her.

Once we got our food,we then sat a tabel."So newbie,how did you get in here?" she asked.SHIT.

"Teresa? Lisa? Help?"

"Calm down Kayla,just follow what I say."

"I really wanted to work here.I hated home." I said."Dream job I guess?" said Addioson as she stuffed some rice into her mouth.I nodded as I took a bite of my cookie.I stared at her."Ok,you are freaking me out.You have been staring at me all day.Is somthing worng?" she asked.I blinked."No! Nothing is wrong! I'm totally fine!" I said."Are you into girls?" she asked."Wh-what!? No!" I said."Calm down shank.I'm just asking ya.Don't make a big deal." said Addioson."Sorry,you just remind me of someone a long time ago." I lied."Really? Who?" she asked as took a bite of her meat."My m...Friend!" I lied again."What was her name?" she asked."Abby.She was a great friend but she moved to London a few days ago." I said."Oh,were both of you close?" she asked."Quiet." I said as I bite my cookie again.

"Hey Addioson!" said a guy."Sup James." said Addioson."Who was that?" I asked."Oh.That? That's James Genio.He is one of the most hottest guys around." said Addioson as she looked across at James."He is hot." she said."Meh....I guess." I said as I stuffed my cookie into my mouth."What do you mean you guess? Ever girl falls for him!" said Addioson."Well,not me." I said."Anyway,I wanna hear your story." I said as I lead onto the table."What do you mean My story?" she asked."How you came here? What's the reason behind the story?" I asked."Well,to tell you the truth..I don't know how I got here.Like I popped out from no where." said Addioson."Wried story." I said."I know.When I came here,all I knew was my name and some science in my head." said Addioson as she finished up her food."Hey,wanna take a stroll outside?" I asked."We can't go outside.No one is allow outside." she said."What's out there?" I asked."Booby traps and gaurds.They are not afraid to kill anyone." said Addioson.

She then took out a paper and a pen.She drew a building."This is WICKED.Here is where all the grauds and booby traps are."she said once she was done drawing.There were many booby traps."Holy shit.There are a whole bunch of them!" I said."Yup,that is what I'm told." said Addioson.

"Kayla,that is all we need.Meet us at the toilet where we were."

"But wait...I wanna asked somthing."

"DON'T ASKED ANYTHING ABOUT MINHO."

"Don't worry.I won't."

"Hey Addioson....do you know anyone name Kayla and Dan?" I asked."Let me think..." she said.After a while she didn't say a word."Addioson?" I asked."Now that you meantion....I keep having dreams of them.They keep saying I'm their mother." said Addioson."Really?" I asked."Yeah....The boy.Dan.He has the same eye color as me.Kayla...she has the same hair as me." said Addioson."Erm ok? Do you mind if I went to the bathroom?" I asked."Alright,meet me back at 5A." said Addioson.I smiled and picked up my plate.I threw away my plate and walked as fast as I could to the bathroom.I went up to the last stall.I locked it up.

"Teresa....Lisa..You can come out now." I said.They came out."Alright,really to come home?" asked Lisa.I nodded and darkness came over.

*~*~*~*~*~*

"Thank you for doing this." said Teresa."No problem.I would do anything for my mother." I said.Lisa came up to me and hugged me."I will miss you." she said.I bend down."Don't worry Lisa,you will still see me from up there." I said.She smiled and hugged me once more."Will I see you soon?" I asked."Yup." said Teresa.I stood up and hugged her."Well,you better get going." said Lisa.I looked at her and Teresa."I should.See you guys later!" I said.They waved and once again,darkness.

~*~**~*

I woke up with one hell of a headache.I realize I wasnt in my room nor Dan was at my side.I was poked with a liquid thing."W-What the hell?" I asked myself.I looked around.It was only me.I slowly sat up and took out the needle.It hurt.I stood up and realize I didn't have my boots.I walked barefoot.I walked over to the door and open it."Kayla?" I heared.I looked to my left.Thomas."Unlce Thomas?" I asked."What are you doing up love?" he asked."I am looking for my brother.Have you seen him?" I asked."Yeah.He was with you Dad.Want me to get him?" he asked."Yeah...I would like that." I said."Alright.Just go back to bed and I will get him." he said as he walked off.I walked back to bed.

"Kayla!" I heared.I looked at the door."Dan!" I said.He came to my left and hugged me."Your alive...Your alive..." he said."What happen while I was out?" I asked.As I said that Minho comes in."Dad." I said."Your alive." he said.I turn to Dan."What happen while I was out?" I asked agian."You keep screaming and your eyes were black." said Minho.I turn to him and Thomas was behind him."You looked like you were stung by a griver." he said."Griver?" I asked."The things that made the people in the glade go mad." said Thomas.I stared at Thomas and Minho blankly."You will tell you more later.We will leave you two alone." said Minho as he closed the door.

"Dan...I had the most the wriedest dream." I said.
"Care to tell more?" he asked.

*~*~*~**~

My pov

KI HONG.
STOP BEING SO HOT
OR CUTE.
*Melts*

Going to KaitlynnAlford!
Hope you like it gurl!

VOTE!

COMMENT 

AND DON'T FORGET TO FOLLOW ME!

Until then,
Stay yourself!~Anna :3