A sky full of stars.Part 2

Last time,

I slowly took it off and found Zack,holding a stuff drangon in his hand and beside was a bunch of pillows and blankets.
"Surprise." he said in his manly tone.

*~*~**~*~

Kayla's pov

"W-wow...Z-Zack...D-Did you plan this? All of this?" I asked."Yup and thanks to your brother for helpping me."said Zack.I looked at Dan.He was just standing and smiling at me."Your welcome Zack.I will leave both of you alone now." he said.Before he could leave the room,I garb his hand.He looked back and I pulled him into a hug."Thank you."I muffled.He hugged back."You welcome.I would do anything for my little sister." said Dan.I looked up to him and kissed his cheek."Can I leave now?" he asked.I let go."Go slint head." I said.He smiled.Before he left,he winked at Zack and left."I got popcorn." said Zack.

"Sweet...what are we watching?" asked Kayla."You pick." said Zack."The hunger games?" she aksed."Got that." said Zack."Great! My favourite moive." I said.I sat among the pillows.Once Zack put in the CD and the movie started."And one more thing..." said Zack.He went to the back of the TV and pressed a button.I looked up and found the sky.The night sky that is."It's a sky full of stars tonight." said Zack.I nodded.Suddenly,I have a feeling.A feeling that I haven't felt in a long time.

I think...
I might be falling for him.

~*~**~~*~*

3rd person's pov.

~When Thomas was in the toliet~

"Newt?" 

"Hey there shank." said Newt."How-Who-Did-I can't speak." said Thomas."Save your words Tommy,I'm just here to see how you are doing." said Newt."Well...Thanks?" said Thomas."By the way,Minho kissed you huh?" asked Newt."Erm,now is not the time to talk that Newt." he said as he looked down."You could just said that you didn't wanna talk about dumb shank." said Newt."S-sorry." said Thomas."Tommy...you just have to let it slide." said Newt."But how? He klunckling kissed me Newt! and to make it worse,He thought I was my sister!" said Thomas."Ok....let me put in this way...How much do miss Teresa?" he asked."Why do we need to bring her up?" he asked."Just answer the bloodly question Tommy." said Newt."Well...A lot." said Thomas.

"Exactly." said Newt.Thomas looked at newt,blankly."Minho misses Addioson and you can't blame him.He wants her in his arms.Like you do with Teresa." said Newt."Wait...how  did you know?" he asked."It's so obvious Tommy,you want to see her agian." said Newt.Thomas nodded."Well,your in luck,I brought her with me." he said as he took a step aside.Thomas saw her."Teresa?" he asked."Thomas..." said Teresa.

Thomas's eyes started to full with tears."Thomas,you know that I will be always watching...right?" asked Teresa.Thomas nodded."Well,I will always be watching." said Teresa with a wink."Teresa...I love you." said Thomas."I love you too Tom.See you real soon." said Teresa as she disappered.Newt walked infroth of Thomas."So,what do you think?" he asked."Thanks Newt and yeah...I'm gonna let the kiss slide." said Thomas.Newt slip his hands into his poket."Great.Now,I need to get to my wedding." he said."Wait what? Wedding?" he asked."Yeah...I'm getting married to this girl..." said Newt."What's her name?" asked Thomas.

"Emily.She's the most beautiful girl that I met." said Newt."And here..I thought you were gay." said Thomas."I was but when I met her,everthing changed." said Newt."Well then,I wish the best of luck to your new family Newt." said Thomas."Thank you Tommy." said Newt as he disppared.

Thomas stood there and he was smiling like an idiot."Thomas?" he heared.He looked to find Minho.That wip his smile off."What are you doing and why were you smiling?" he asked."Nothing..I was thinking about Teresa..that's all." Thomas lied."Ok then,whatever you say." said Minho.Before he could leave,Thomas grab his hand."Thomas...let go." said Minho.

"Minho...I'm...sorry." he said.Minho turned around."Why are you apologizing slint haed? I'm supposed to be the one apologizing." said Minho."No...I mean...I'm sorry I got mad at you.I know how much you miss my sister." said Thomas.Minho turn around."How much to you think I miss her?" he asked."Well...I think...You miss her as much as I miss Teresa." said Thomas.Minho looked at Thomas."Your luckly that my sister is alive and that you can see her while I...I can't even see my best friend." said Thomas,tears were rolling down."3 of my best friends are dead and you are the only one I have left...." continued Thomas."And my sister is still alive and she is lucky to get a boy like you." 

"Both of you must be so close th-" "Ok slint head...I get it." said Minho,cutting off Thomas.Thomas looked at him."I do miss your sister and you remind me a bit of her...I guess why I kissed you." said Minho."And...I'm sorry.Don't ever talked about the other gladers.It's breaks my heart to hear their names." said Minho.Thomas siffed his nose."Are we cool?" he asked.Minho pulled Thomas into a hug."Yeah...we are." said Minho.

~**~*~~*

Zack's pov.

During the moive,Kayla cuddled with me and the soft dargon that I got for her."Of some reason...Gale reminds me of your brother." I said."Really? He doesn't look like him at all." said Kayla."Well,he has almost the same hair...." I said."Yeah..I guess so." said Kayla.She was half-asleep."Night Zack.." she said."Night Kayla." I said.I kissed her forhead and I was asleep as soon as I knew it.

~*~*~**~

My pov

Hellooooo snowflakesss..
Here is your chappy that you have been asking!
So,heres the thing..
I will be going back to my updates on friday,Staurday and sundays.
and I gonna be use my old black and white phone...
I have a problem with my phone..
The problem is me.
I can't stop using it.
So,My mom is taking away my phone until friday,

Sad..I know.
and pls don't rush me.
I will update,I pormise...but I will not be active like on the weekends.
I actaully wanna try to update 2 times cause I love you all.
so...be happy that I'm putting all my time for this book...
Speaking of which...
We already hit 1K!
and if your name is Emily...and you love Newt....
Your welcome.

Btw,I will be answering your questions with the tmr family!
Vote!

Comment!

and don't forget to follow me!

Until then,
Stay yourself!~Anna ;3

#Goandaskquestioninthecomments!
#Doitnow!