I don't believe.

Last time,

"Wait...how do you know your mother's name?" he asked.
"It was in her flie..her full name was Addioson Rachel Dawnson and we found whats was your name.." I said.
"What is it?" he asked.

"Thomas Rad Dawnson." said Dan.
"Rad? What were parents thinking..." he muttered.
Dan and I looked at each other.
"We also found a video.It was about her too." said Dan.
"What was it?" he asked.
"About she and Minho..were in the maze and made us.Halfway,the gaurds had her.She now doesn't remember a thing..." I said with a tear falling.
"No....they did this." said Thomas.
Dan hugged me.
"How about we talk more with the other?" asked Thomas
.I nodded.
We both stood up and went to Thomas's place.

~*~**~*~*

Kayla's pov

We took a peek at the street.There were 2 poilcemen on the hunt for us or somthing."The group is not far from here.." said Thomas."But how are we gonna get though them?" asked Dan.I look around.I then found two guys coming our way."Pst...You guys." I said.One of them looks at me."Come here." I wishpered.They came towards us."Alright...If I gave you 10 bucks each.Would you help us?" I asked.Both of them looked at each other."Sure..." said the boy with the skateborad."Names?" Thomas asked."I'm Mark.This is Feilx." said the boy with the blue eyes."Alright...Here are your 10 bucks each..." I said as I pull two $10 notes."Here." said Dan,he gave them a 20 note."What for?" asked Mark."The skateborad." said Dan.

"Here." said Feilx as he handed the skatborad."Now,what do you wanna us to do?" asked Mark."I want you two to distract the 2 policemen.Sound easy?" I said."Sure." said Felix as he went to distract the poilce men."We will give you a thumbs up to tell you it's safe." said Mark,following behind Feilx.

They went ahead and do what we asked.Mark then gave us a thumbs up."That's our cue." said Dan.We ran out from the ally way and ran for our life.All the way into a abandon street."Come on.I will show you." said Thomas.

~*~**~*~*

We were led to a abandin underground subway station."Hey guys." said Thomas."Where have you been? We were worried." said Frypan."Out to get fresh air.Anyway,I got some company." said Thomas.We saw light and the group."Hey guys." said Dan."Hey! Miss you guys!" said Brenda as she stood up."Erm...We missed you too?" I said."So,what brings you to our stay,"Midnight tiwns'?" asked Frypan."Frypan..." said Thomas.

"No...It's fine." said Dan."We went to Wicked today and found a few things." I said.Brenda offer us to sit and gave us a drink."How did you get in?" asked Minho."There was no one there.They moved their H.Q." said Dan."What did you find?" asked Brenda."About your Mom and Dad." I said as I looked at Minho."What about them?" asked Minho.Dan and I looked at each other.

"About you." said Dan."Me?" said Minho."We found out who were you to us." I said."Care to explain?" asked Thomas."Well.We found a video about Addioson,She was talking about us and Minho...Halfway,she stop as there were gards...They took her away." said Dan."Then...we saw her geting poked with something and one of the doctors said she will forget everthing...." I said."Wait.You mean..everthing?" asked Minho.Dan nodded."Then we found somthing else too." said Dan."What it is?" asked Brenda.

"We found out who is our father." I said."Who?" asked all three of them.Dan and I looked at each other."Well?" asked Brenda.I took a deep breath."Minhoisourfather." I said fast as I can.All of them blink their eyes."Say that again...slowly..." said Minho.I took a deeper breath."Minho is our father." I said."No." said Brenda."Unfortunately Brenda,It's true.I hacked the classified of his Family.Me,Kayla and Addioson." said Dan.

"No." we heared."Are- How- Who- I don't believe it." said Minho."Minho,don't you get it? You made love to Addioson and we are your kids!" said Dan."No...No...No!" said Minho as he got up and got away from us."I'll get him." said Thomas.Once he left,I broke down."Kayla..." said Dan as he hugged me."I-I thought h-he would b-be h-happy.." I said."I thought so too..." said Dan.

*~*~*~*~*

Thomas's pov.

Minho ran off when Kayla told him that he was the father of Dan and her."MINHO?" I shouted.I then saw him,not far where I was,sitting on the sidewalk."Minho..." I mutter as I ran to him.I sat beside him."Minho..." I started.He doesn't say a word.

"Thomas..." I heared.I look at Minho."Yeah Minho?" I asked."Are Dan and Kayla really my kids?" he asked."Well,you heared it from them.You are their father." I said."I still don't believe...how are they my kids? Both of them look nothing like me!" said Minho."Well,Kayla has brown eyes like you.She says the same thing at the same time with you.Dan...he has your hair and he can run as fast as you." I said.Minho looks like he was thinking."Yeah...now I think about it,Kayla does have the same eye color as me.Dan has the same hair color too..." said Minho.

"But...I still don't believe that they are my kids.I want to...but I need somthing to prove it." said Minho.I thought about it."Well...Brenda knows a guy...he is a scientist.I can ask her." I said."Ok...I'll wait." said Minho."OH NO! You are going back there!" I told him."Just..give me a min.I just need to get everthing I heared into my head." said Minho."Alright...Come back in if you are ready." I said.I walked back,leaving him alone.

~*~**~*~

"Hey Brenda?" I call out."Sh..not so loud...Dan and Kayla are asleep." said Brenda.I found them,sleeping in sleeping bags."Oh...sorry.." I said."So,where is he?" she asked."He needs time to himself.I let him." I said."Oh...ok then." she said."Hey Brenda...you do know a scientist?" I asked."Yeah...I told you about...His name was Adien Timber..If I can remember." said Brenda."Well,can you call him up?Minho still doesn't wanna believe that Kayla and Dan are his kids." I said."Well,Let me find a phone both.Be right back." said Brenda.

After Brenda left,Minho came and he told me he was going to sleep...I wanted to ask him why but he gave the 'Dont-Ask' look so,I didn't.

"Hey." said a voice.I turn to find Brenda."Hey.Did you find one?" I asked."Yup...we are meeting him tonight.You,me,Minho,Kayla and Dan.We're going." said Brenda."Alright...Tonight it is." I said.

~**~*~*~*

My pov

Hello Snowflakesss! :D
Hope you like this chappy!
I have no idea what am I even writing man.

THE WAY KI HONG LOOKS...
CAN YOU JUST IMAGINE HIM....
lOOKING AT YOU LIKE THAT?
I CAN'T...

This chappy goes to..Yixian99! 
Hope you love this chappy gurl!

Vote! 

Comment!

and don't forget to follow me!

Until we meet,
Stay yourself!~Anna out! BP