Adien Timber

Last time,

"Hey Brenda?" I call out.
"Sh..not so loud...Dan and Kayla are asleep." said Brenda.
I found them,sleeping in sleeping bags.
"Oh...sorry.." I said.
"So,where is he?" she asked.
"He needs time to himself.I let him." I said.
"Oh...ok then." she said.
"Hey Brenda...you do know a scientist?" I asked.
"Yeah...I told you about...His name was Adien Timber..If I can remember." said Brenda.
"Well,can you call him up?Minho still doesn't wanna believe that Kayla and Dan are his kids." I said.
"Well,Let me find a phone both.Be right back." said Brenda.

After Brenda left,Minho came and he told me he was going to sleep...
I wanted to ask him why but he gave the 'Dont-Ask' look so,I didn't.

"Hey." said a voice.
I turn to find Brenda.
"Hey.Did you find one?" I asked.
"Yup...we are meeting him tonight.You,me,Minho,Kayla and Dan.We're going." said Brenda.
"Alright...Tonight it is." I said.

~**~*~*~**~*~*~**~*

3rd person's pov.

Night fell.Brenda told Frypan to stay behind and to keep a look out for anything."His place is a bit far from here." said Brenda."How are we going to get there?" asked Minho."Walk?" said Brenda."Hey,why don't we use the car?" asked Kayla."We don't have one." said Thomas."No...There." said Kayla as she pointed to a grey car."Let me check if it's working." said Dan as he went towards the car.Thomas looked at Kayla.Kayla puts on the 'He-Knows-What-Is-He-Doing.' face.Just then,a sound comes from Dan."It works!" shouted Dan.All of them jogged slowly and hop into the car.Brenda sat at the froth while Thomas,Kayla and Minho.Brenda guided Dan where to go."Wait...do you even have a driving license?" asked Minho."Nope." said Dan.

"Oh boy..this is gonna be a bumppy one." thought Minho.

~**~*~*~

After a few turns,bumps and almost puking,They made it."We're here." said Brenda."Thank god." mutter Minho as he open the door.

They looked at the buliding."This is were he lives?" asked Thomas."He does.Come on." said Brenda.It ws a run down buliding.As they went in,they saw a man.He had brown hair, was wearing a lab coat and glasses."Adien!" said Brenda."Hey Brenda! Gald you came!" said the man."Guys,this is Adien Timber.He works here." said Brenda."In this broken place?" asked Minho."Yes.I work under the building." said Adien."Adien,This is Thomas,Minho,Dan and Kayla." said Brenda."Dan and Kayla...Have I seen you some where?" he asked."The midnight tiwns." said Dan."What? No." said Adien."Not to be rude guys but it's freezing!" said Thomas."Oh,right then..follow me." said Adien.

They were led into a underground lab.There were a few people who were working."Welcome to my underground lab." said Adien.Dan and Kayla were amazed.Thomas's jaw dropped and MInho said "Coollllll."

"Well then,Thomas,Minho and Dan,kindly follow me.Kayla,follow this woman here." said Adien.When the boys went with Adien,Kayla and Brenda went with the women.Her made was Carrie.She had blonde hair and very petty blue eyes."Alright Kayla,I'm just gonna take your a bit of your blood and run some test...sound good?" asked Carrie."Okay." said Kayla.

Carrie took her blood and hand it to one of her co-workers.Brenda sat beside Kayla."Alright...here's the 1st test.Can you slove this?" asked Carrie.It was a card math problem."Easy,anwer,199.2487." she said."Good...how about this one." said Carrie."1593.45." 

"Great...Last one." said Carrie as she held up a very hard math problem."Let me think.." said Kayla."It's ok Kayla.Take your time." said Carrie.Kayla snaps her fingers."Ah! 5972.6978!" she said."Great! Now..shall we move on to the other tests?" asked Carrie.She nodded  and they went to a room."Alright Kayla...From your flie,you have a great sense if someone is there.In this test,I wanna see how good you are.Sound ok?" 

"Take me away Carrie.I'm ready." said Kayla."Alright...we will put you in a scenario and we will be watching you." said Cairre.She then walk to the control room."Ready?" she asked.Kayla nodded."In 5..4..3...2...1." said Carrie.

Kayla was in some kind of maze.She looked sacred but she has to keep it together."Kayla...find your way out." said Carrie."A way out? Sure...I can do that." said Kayla.Kayla runs to her left.She keeps on running. 

She then stops.She turns around and finds a girl."Hey..are you lost?" she asked."You...you killed your mother!" she said."What? What do you mean-" "You killed your mother! You killed your mother!" said the little girl.The girl takes a few steps towards Kayla.Kayla took the same steps back but it wasn't long before she reached a dead end."You killed your mother! You are a monster!" said the girl."LISTEN UP WHO EVER YOU ARE! I DIDN'T KILL HER! I AM FINDING HER! SHE COULD BE DEAD OR ALIVE BUT ONE THING IS FOR SURE,I WILL FIND HER NO MATTER HOW MUCH IT HURTS ME!" shouted Kayla.The girl didn't care what she said.

"You killed your mother! You are a monster!" said the girl."AHHH! THATS IT SHUCK FACE!!"  she sceam.She took the nearest sword and slice her head off.Brenda and Carrie's jaws dropped."Now,would you shut your hole and let me find a way out." she said as she walked away from the place.

Not long after,there was a woman."You killed my daughter!" she scream."Listen woman.Your daughter was talking shit towards me and I must let you know,if anyone stands in my way,I will kill them.I don't give a damn to you or anyone." said Kayla.But it didn't hurt the woman.Infact,there were more people saying that she kill her mother."What the hell!?" shouted Kayla.

"STOP! I SAID STOP! JUST STOP!!!" She scream.She was serrounded by the people.She covered her ears."STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed and cried.Just then everthing stopped.Kayla was laying down,holding her knees close to her."Kayla!" said someone.Kayla looked and saw Dan.She then saw Minho,Thomas and Brenda."Hey...are you ok?" asked Dan.Kayla shook her head."What happen?" asked Minho."The hollergram ketp saying that she kill her mother." said Brenda.Just then,Adien comes in."I'm so sorry this happen...Sarah.Show them the resting room." said Adien.Dan caried Kayla as the girl name Sarah,showes them the resting room.

Kayla was laied onto the bed and Dan stayed by her side."Dan..." said Kayla."Hey..you feeling ok?" asked Dan."Ok...I need water." said Kayla.Dan hands her a bottle of water."Hey." said a voice.It was Thomas."What did they say?" asked Dan."Well,they are fixing the problem and Adien asked us to go back." said Thomas."Oh...When is the results? Did they say?" asked Dan."By next week then we would come back here and they would tell us." said Thomas."Ok then..are they waiting?" asked Kayla."Yeah...I just want to get you guys." said Thomas.Kayla gets onto her feet and both of them go to Brenda and Minho,who were waiting in the car.

*~*~*~*~

When they came back,Kayla went to sleep,she was quiet tried.The rest sat by the fire and once they were warm up,they went to bed.

~**~*~*~*

My pov

So,hope you like this chappy! 
I tortured Kayla....
Oh my gosh..
I'm such a horrible person.

Going to ChimChimsWife!

Vote!

Comment!

And don't forget to follow me!

Until we meet in the next chappy
Stay yourself! ~Anna :3