Chapter 33

-recap-

They got to the front gate and weirdly enough the Ouran team was standing there waiting.

-recap over 3rd pov-

The team of very tall very handsome boys all smiled at the teams filing off the busses. Two of them seemed very nervous but the rest looked as confident as lions. Hinata flashed his usual bright smile and yelled to them. "Hello we hope everyone has good practice here." Coach ukai sighed knowing he couldn't stop hinata no matter what.

They all turned to him and he got a very uneasy feeling. The two that were nervous were now shaking slightly like they were in danger. Hinata just brushed it off as nerves and started talking with yams again. They all got their instructions and went to set up.

Apparently hinatas 'harem' had decided that he needed someone strong to room with him. He got to choose though so he atsumu. Everyone looked annoyed but let it be since he was happy. "C'mon tsumu let's relax for a minute I wanna practice later" hinata yelled dragging the taller male. "Calm down angel I'm right behind you" he chuckled following the excited male.

They felt like eyes were on them so they hurried to the room to their stuff away. "Hey angel you oki? You seem anxious" tsumu said looking at the smaller male with soft eyes. "Yeah I just...keep thinking about something but its fine really" he put on a fake smile. As far as he knew tsumu bought it.

He didn't buy it. He knew something was seriously bothering hinata. Deciding not to push it he just hugged hinata and helped him unpack. Once they got done they went straight to the gym. They saw that the Ouran team was practicing and decided not to bother them. That was until one of them screamed. "Oi tangerine? Yeah you come in here"

Hinata walked back in nervously thinking he was in trouble. "Y-yeah?" He asked not looking him in the eyes. "Hey we saw you on TV against aoba johsai we just wanted to talk" he smiled softly at hinata making him blush. He didn't think he'd ever be recognized. "You oki? You're as red as a tomato" the guy asked in a worried tone.

"Yes sorry I just uh...ive never been recognized I'm usually just called a middle schooler" hinata said fiddling with his thumbs to keep himself calm. Atsumu had left thinking hinata would be oki. "You're adorable" the guy blurted out. Hinata at him shocked. He felt the whole teams eyes on him and he started to panic a bit.

Their gazes softened instantly. "Oh my gosh sorry we didn't mean to make you nervous or anything" the main guy said calmly making hinata feel calm. "No it's o-oki really I just get nervous easy" hinata said smiling softly. They all smiled at him making him feel at home. "Um so I heard you guys don't play high school games?" Hinata said still fiddling with his thumbs.

"Yeah we play colleges you wanna watch a practice?" Their number 11 asked. Hinata got excited and nodded his head. They chuckled at him and led him in to the other side of the gym. "If you have any criticisms we would love to hear them" number 6 said before getting in the game. Once they started hinata was in heaven.

They were fast and strong and their blocks were insane. They practiced like karasuno played but with more energy. One thing worried hinata about their playing though. They were good at watching and blocking but they sucked at spiking. Their spiker couldn't get past any blocks and couldn't aim. Once the game ended they came over to hinata to get water and talk.

"So little man you see anything interesting?" Their number 11 asked smiling. "You guys are amazing but your spikes could use some work. NOT THAT I'M BETTER THEY'RE ALSO REALLY GOOD JUST THAT THEY COULD BE A LITTLE BETTER" hinata panicked a bit. They chuckled at him and number 11 put a hand on his shoulder.