Chapter 37

-recap-

He knew Asahi was right. It still hurt but like he said noya could get over it. He cuddled up to Asahi and ended up falling asleep. Asahi cleaned around them a bit them picked noya up and put him in his bed. Once noya was tucked in he headed back downstairs to clean up and head home. On the way home he got a call from suga telling him to meet at keis house.

-recap over-

Once he got to keis house he saw a bunch of cars there. When he walked in he quickly realized why. Kuroo, kei, suga, hinata, kenma, yams, and kags were all there. Hinata was crying into kuroos shoulder while his moms were livid. All of the parents were in a different room except kuroos moms as they wanted to watch hinata and make sure he wouldn't have another episode.

Once they noticed Asahi suga motioned for him to come closer. He silently pulled out his phone and played something for Asahi. Once Asahi heard it his blood boiled he wanted to kill someone. "W-who is that" he said stuttering from rage. "Its ourans number 11...yams and kags saw him in the gym and also recorded show him" suga said to yams who was shaking.

Kags held the phone and showed the video. "Yeah boss dont worry I got this. The orange slut won't know whats coming to him. Woah hey calm down yeah yeah I know I gotta be careful. He'll remember you soon enough chillaxe. You did say we could have our fun first though right? Good" Asahi felt sick just hearing the words. "Momma already has the station looking into it" kuroo said venom lacing every word.

Hinata was shaking and crying while kuroo tried to calm him down. The whole room was a disgusted silence. The air was thick as everyone was either pissed or panicked. Kuroos momma phone went off and she was quick to answer it. She went out of the room to answer it and when she came back in she had a scary aura around her. "Hes done it before" she said Knuckles white as she dug her nails into her palms.

Everyone gave her confused looks. "Hes threatened kids, allegedly raped, and was the accused in multiple domestic violence cases" she growled out even more pissed somehow. Everyone was in a state of shock and panic. Momma had already informed them that the evidence they had was no where near enough. Normally they would leave the parents out of their drama but this was serious.

Once kags mom and dad found out they called every parent they knew and warned them just in case. Keis mom and sugas mom were both very worried meanwhile keis brother was ready to murder. The front door opened and coach ukai and Takeda came in. "I got multiple calls from parents what happened" ukai said panicked.

They showed him the audio and video and he was shaking with rage. Kuroos moms pulled them into a room with the parents. They were all trying to figure out solutions on how to keep the kids safe. Meanwhile everyone was trying to calm hinata down as he could barely breathe. "Hey shhh bunny do you need us to call anyone? We can get whoever you want over in a second" kei said softly.

Hinata tried to calm himself down enough to say it. "Do you want tendo?" Yams said seeing him struggle. Hinata nodded furiously silently thanking him for helping. Kei immediately called tendo and he had ushi drive him since they were in town anyway. Once they got there hinata ran into tendos arms and just about knocked him over. "Whats going on bubs" tendo said hugging him tight.

Ushi watched the video and the audio and kuroos momma had to stop him before he left to kill the dude. They let tendo listen and he just picked hinata up and held him even closer. "Bubs I'm here dont worry no one will ever hurt you" he whispered rubbing hinatas back. Hinata finally calmed down some and the parents came back in the room.