Chapter 25

-recap-

      "Hey prince you should sleep too its 7 hours for us" kuroo cooed. "Oki just don't let me go" hinata said softly. Kuroo held on to him tight and everyone layed down. It turned into a big cuddle ring with everyone cuddling the person next to them. Soon kuroo had to wake hinata up as it was time for them to get off.

-recap over-

         Hinata woke up to an almost empty bus. "Cmon prince lets go my mom's waiting and kenma is too" kuroo smiled softly helping hinata up. "I'm up lets go" hinata smiled wide. "Wait I thought your mom was supposed to meet me at karasuno" he said yawning. "I texted her and she said she'd be here so cmon so we can go home and sleep kenma said he's already waiting" kuroo smiled picking hinata up koala style. They got off the bus not before hinata hugged bokuto and akaashi goodbye.

       "Hey prince if you are hungry we can stop at a restaurants on the way home" kuroo whispered kissing hinatas forehead. "Mmm please" hinata said hugging tight to kuroo. "Awe you guys are too cute cmon I'll open your door" kuroos mom said. Hinata giggled and kuroo blushed as his mom treated them like royalty.

        They got in and kenma was sitting beside hinata. "Kenma I missed you" he whined hugging on to his friend. "We were only separated for 7 hours" kenma chuckled. "That's 8 hours too long" hinata said softly. They all giggled at him and smiled at the cuteness. "So kenma are you staying the night or will I be driving you home later?" Kuroos mom asked.

       "I have to go home my mom is making me help deep clean the house" kenma lied. Kuroo was giving him pleading eyes that him and hinata could have a night alone. Kenma knew his best friend wasn't trying to fuck hinata he was just trying to get to know him right now. If kuroo wanted to fuck hinata he would've bragged all day about it.

        "Oki then sweety, hey hinata we can go to your house tomorrow to get your stuff" hinata was a little confused and kuroo glared at his mom. "YOU DIDNT TELL HIM HE NEEDED TO BE THE FIRST ONE TO KNOW" she yelled at him. "Tell me what?" Hinata was trying to hide his shaking when kuroos mom yelled. "Honey I'm so sorry I didn't mean to scare you, it's just well when my wife looked into your past because of your exes she saw a bunch of stuff on your mom" she said sighing.

        "W-what stuff...." hinata was now full out panicking. "Sweety...we found out everything...thats why you're staying with us we aren't adopting you but you'll be living with us" she said nervously. "Shh its oki come here" kuroo said pulling hinata into his lap. "Curl up and I'll hum and everything will be oki" kuroo whispered while playing with hinatas hair.

        Hinata eventually calmed down and they had their food. They got to kuroos house and kuroo immediately brought hinata to his room with kenma close behind. "Hey calm down you'll break him" kenma warned seeing hinata stumble and struggle to keep up. "Oh sorry its just they like to pry and I'd like to relax" kuroo said nervously.

       Hinata giggled and hugged kuroo when they got in his room. "Alright love birds save it for when I'm not here"kenma said jokingly. "I am dead" hinata said falling backwards. Kuroo caught him and almost fell in the process. "Tetsurou why i wanted to die" hinata giggled. "I can't let the evil dragon slay my prince with words alone" kuroo smirked.

      "Stop that" hinata blushed and got out of kuroos grip. "Kenma wanna play some games?" Hinata asked smiling wide as ever. Kenma couldn't say no to his friend he loved seeing him get all excited when he wins and it was cute to see him pout when he loses. "Sure let's play among us" kenma smiled wide. Kuroo loved seeing his childhood best friend actually like his crush.

        The last time kuroo dated someone kenma hated her. She was a bitch and treated kuroo like a servent. He dumped her when kenma finally told kuroo what she did to him. She aparantly had her friend try to beat kenma up but he escaped. Kuroo almost snapped on her when he found that out. "Tetsurou cmon lets cuddle" hinata said snapping kuroo out of his thoughts.