Chapter 1

~3rd Person P.O.V.~
     Hinata is most adorable precious bean on the planet. The boy has been through hell and back and survived still smiling. He was a miracle boy, he was constantly sick as a child, his father was abusive, bullied relentlessly, and survived an abusive ex, and yet this boy could outshine the sun. Of course he would never share his story with anyone in fear of bothering them or making them worry about the boys mental health. To be quite honest he was tired of people telling him it was oki and nothing was his fault. He just wanted to be treated normally.

     Thats where kageyama comes in. He was hinata's best friend, and most people would think they're dating just by looking at the two of them. The truth is hinata had a crush on the taller male but it quickly faded. It was nothing more than a middle school crush. Kageyama knew the smaller boy had feelings towards him, he tried to feel the same towards the little crow but never got the same feelings. Hinata was obviously sad at the time but quickly got over it and him and kageyama became best friends now they're almost like brothers.

     Kageyama was different from everyone else, he treated hinata normally. He trusted hinata with his own emotions and problems, and it wasn't like kageyama wasn't worried because he is. He just knows hinata can fend for himself, he's seen hinata with his own eyes pull himself out of a depression and move forward. Kageyama mainly trusts hinata because he's a very open person. He always tells him if he's sad or if he's scared, and kags is always there for him if he needs it.  That's usually why people think they're dating. They'll catch the little crow and the taller male hugging or holding hands when the boy is nervous or scared.

     Of course kags never really cared what people thought, but hinata was special to him. He wanted his friend to feel safe and happy no matter what anyone thought. Other players on the team knew the situation and were very respectful of hinatas wishes to not tease the two males about it. Of course tsukishima couldn't help himself, but he never did it to hinatas face. He understood what the boy was dealing with and fully intended to help whenever he could.

~~annyywayyyssss on with the story~~

~AT THE GYM DURING PRACTICE~
-HINATAS P.O.V.-
I hate this. I hate sitting out. I mean it is my fault I pushed myself too hard and hurt my ankle. It's nothing serious just rolled it, but now I can't play for a week. Kags has to carry me to classes and home and to school, and I just want to scream so loud that God himself has a headache. But I was suddenly snapped out of thought by someone screaming my name.
"-DOING HINATA?!?" yelled kags I noticed everyone else had left I guess practice was over. "Sorry sorry I just got lost in thought" I sighed getting up and grabbing my water. "Hurry up and get on my back so we can get home I'm tired boke" he whined. "Fine fine stop your whining jeez I'm coming" I giggled as I got on his back.

     The walk was pretty quiet and calm except for the grunts of kags being a big man baby. "I thought you were supposed to be strong" I joked watching him struggle up the hill to my house. "I thought you were supposed to be light" he said pinching my leg. "OW stop that" I huffed out as he giggled. We got to my house finally and it started raining hard. "Just stay here for a little bit the storm should die down before dark" I said as he set me down. "What about your mom and natsu?" "Ah it's fine they're out of town right now visiting my aunt for two weeks" I said turning on the TV. We watched some shows and cooked some dinner waiting for the storm to quit.

     The storm only got harder and harder as the night went on kags fell asleep on the couch and I hopped to my room to sleep on my bed. I woke up to a warm feeling I didn't wanna open my eyes. Until that feeling moved, I opened my eyes and saw kags' arms around me and my face in his neck. I quickly pushed him off and hopped into the bathroom. Why would he do that!? What made him think that was oki!?!?!? I thought to myself as I sat in the shower.

NEXT TIME ONNNN HINATA HAREM
Sorry I know its kinda short I promise to make them longer and not focus on tiny details as much ill post like 3 times a week ❤❤❤