Chapter 22

-Recap-

      I pulled him to my bed and we cuddled for a while. "Hey can I ask you something" I whispered. "Yeah what is it" "would you quit smoking...for me?" I hated his habit it always made my lungs hurt and it stunk. "That's a harder task but I'll try" he said smiling down at me. I smiled back and snuggled into his chest. "I love you" I said softly. "I love you too" he said holding me tight.

-recap over hinatas pov-

          After I left Takeda-senseis room I went back to kei and suga. I snuck around the building and saw them making out against the wall. Instead of scaring them or calling out to them I snuck all the way up to them. Then I squeezed into space between them. "AGH FUCK SHOYO YOU CAN'T DO THAT I HAD A HEART ATTACK" kei said falling backwards. I was on the ground laughing my ass off.

        Suga was laughing with me and kei suddenly turned towards us with a smirk. "So you guys wanna play?" He had a scary look in his eyes. "N-no please I don't do it again please" me and suga begged. "No taking it back now bunnies you two are mine today and we aren't playing fair" kei smirked. He walked towards me and suga and pushed us against the wall by our necks.

        We moaned involuntarily and kei took that as a sign to keep going. "K-kei no we're in public someone could see" "we promise we'll be good please kei not in public" me and suga begged. "Fine but only because I don't want some strangers watching you guys beg and squirm" he smirked and grabbed our hands. Me and suga looked at each other and smiled wide. We knew we were about to be destroyed.

          We got to suga and keis room and kei pulled us in and tossed us on the bed gently. "Both of you naked now" he smirked. Me and suga took advantage and undressed each other. Suga teasing me and me teasing him back. At this point me and suga were naked and he was on top of me. Our members were rubbing against each other and I was a moaning mess. "Daddy come help us" I said looking over at kei with a moan.

         Kei made his way to the bed and all he did was put a cockring on me. I whined and squirmed. "D-daddy please ill be good I promise please" kei and suga both smirked. "Bunny we both you can't be a good boy but that's oki we'll just have to teach you" he started attacking my neck. I felt sugas fingers at my entrance and moaned loudly when he wrapped his lips on my cock.

         "Master please i-inside" I moaned squirming. Suga was now fingering me and sucking my cock while kei was leaving hickeys every where. "Mmm baby boy you sound like music when you moan like that" kei whispered in my ear making me moan more. "Ngh daddy~" I moaned turning to face kei. We started to kiss and it was heated. Our tongues fighting for dominance keis winning as suga added a 3rd finger.

         Suga was hitting my prostate dead on with every thrust of his fingers. I was close but couldn't speak as kei still had my mouth trapped on his. I pulled away for a second. "I-i want ngh~ you both fuck...I want you both in me" I begged. They were shocked for a second then looked at me. "Baby not here if your good we can do it on the last day or at my house" kei smirked making another hickey. Suga pulled his fingers out and I whined from the loss.

           "Sugar are you ready?" Suga asked softly. "P-please master" I begged pulling his hand to my throat. I was desperate to cum but the cockrings grip was strong. Suga caught the drift and gave kei a look. "Fine I guess you've been very good" he said chuckling and taking the ring off. As he took it off suga slammed into me. "F-fuck agh ~~" I moaned loudly as the pain hit me.

          Suga let go of my throat in fear and I whined. "Please put it back" I begged trying to touch myself. Kei smacked my hand away and started to stroke me. "Fuck yes daddy" I moaned as he started to mark my neck again. Suga was pounding into me rough edging me closer to my climax by the second. I reached for kei and started stroking him. "Mhm fuck baby boy you're such a good boy" he moaned in my ear.