Chapter 32

-recap-

They made smores and joked around for 2 hours then decided to head back."You made double sure the fire was out right?" Takeda said worried. Ukai just chuckled as he poured two gallons of water on the fire. The ground around it and the fire itself was soaked. They went to bed and cuddled until they fell asleep. "Goodnight you gorgeous ass man" ukai said kissing his forehead.

-recap over-

While Takeda and ukai were on their picnic date Tanaka and kiyoko were back on the beach. "You know you're not at all what I first thought about you" kiyoko said smiling sheepishly. "Well I don't want to be known as that asshole who can't be sweet" Tanaka chuckled pulling out a small bag of snacks. Kiyoko giggled and held his hand making him blush.

"So it's totally oki if not but is this a date?" Tanaka asked nervously. Kiyoko looked shocked but quickly recovered. "Well how about this. If you keep this up you can take me on a date. Right now you're doing amazing" she said giggling. She knew Tanaka would try his hardest and it just amazed her. Truth be told the only reason she hadn't gone after him before was because she was nervous.

Tanaka smiled wide and kissed kiyokos hand like a prince would to a princess. Kiyoko blushed more and slowly pulled her hand back. "So what kind of hobbies do you have? I'm curious about the life of kiyoko" Tanaka said softly laying back on the blanket. "I don't really have a lot of hobbies besides being the manager and writing. I tried painting but it was too messy" she admitted also laying on the blanket.

They stared at the stars while talking for about an hour. They ended up cuddling on the blanket and talking about their future plans. Kiyoko said she eventually wanted to own her mother's ramen shop. Tanaka said if he didn't make it in volleyball big leagues that he wanted to be a coach. It was getting late so they decided to head back to the cabins and cuddle some more.

Even though kiyoko told him it wasn't Technically a date she made him spend the night with her. "Goodnight" Tanaka kissed her forehead and held her close. "Goodnight" she said smiling wide curling up into his touch. Tanaka wasn't entirely tired so he studied her features while she slept. Her face was smooth and soft not like the frustrated face she wears during practice.

She looked peaceful and happy in her sleep. Her breathing steadied out as she slipped into a deep sleep. All her muscles relaxed against Tanaka making him feel calm. The soft black hair splayed out behind her head almost messy but still neat. Tanaka soon fell asleep to the soft breathing of kiyoko.

Hinata walked in the cabin to grab his pjs and almost died when he saw how cute they looked. He took a few pictures and then left silently smiling stupidly to himself. "Hey shoyo" aone said almost bumping into the smaller male. "Oh hey aone" hinata hugged him. "I'm so sorry this was randomly planned but we can still hang out after if you want? Also we can hang out while we're here" hinata said before he yawned.

Aone smiled softly at him and chuckled. "You should sleep shoyo. You can sleep with me" hinata got excited quickly and grabbed his hand nodding his head viciously. "Lets go" aone started walking smiling softly the whole way to the little tent. "Omg you set up a little tent by the ocean that's really cool" hinata giggled getting inside with aone.

Once they got settled and comfy hinata noticed something. Aone was distancing himself from hinatas back. "Hey whats wrong?" He turned around worried. Aone just looked away blushing. "Did I do something? I'm sorry if I did. I'm just nervous arou-" he was cut off by aone kissing him. Aone swiped his tongue across hinatas bottom lip asking for entrance.