Chapter 2

TRIGGER WARNING THERE WILL BE MENTIONS OF RAPE ABUSE MURDER AND SELF HARM PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE I FORGOT TO MENTION IT IN FIRST CHAPTER BUT PLEASE IF YOU'RE SENSITIVE DONT READ THIS BOOK

-Recap-

     The storm only got harder and harder as the night went on kags fell asleep on the couch and I hopped to my room to sleep on my bed. I woke up to a warm feeling I didn't wanna open my eyes. Until that feeling moved, I opened my eyes and saw kags' arms around me and my face in his neck. I quickly pushed him off and hopped into the bathroom. Why would he do that!? What made him think that was oki!?!?!? I thought to myself as I sat in the shower.

-Present Time Kags P.O.V-

I was jolted awake by being shoved onto the floor. I opened my eyes and saw hinata hop into the bathroom. I heard the shower start running. What happened? Why am I on the floor? Is hinata oki, I didn't hurt him did I? I asked myself confused while I walked into the kitchen. I looked around for a bit, made some waffles for breakfast since they were hinatas favorites, and knocked his door. "Hey hinata I made breakfast. Waffles and there's still some cool whip in the freezer." I said calmly. "O-okay be out in a minute" he responded sounding nervous. I just went and sat on the couch to watch TV.

     I heard hinatas door open and I looked down the hall hinata looked worried but I didn't wanna push it so I let him be. He grabbed his waffles and the cool whip and sat next to me on the couch. "Hey can you turn on Netflix there's this new show I wanna show you.  I know you'll like it." He said giggling. I turned on Netflix and he told me where to go. It was a show called The Santa Clarita Diet. I turned it on we watched a good bit of it before hinatas alarm went off telling us it was time to head out to school.

     Today was Friday which was good it meant I got a break from carrying hinata everywhere. Not that I really minded it I mean he was like my little brother but damn hearing him sing the same songs over and over again in my ear makes me want to drop him. We walked to thy gym and we were the first ones there so I set hinata down while I went to change. I walked by someone and I couldn't really make out their face but they had a very scary aura and that worried me a bit. I quickly changed and went to the gym only to see hinata being pinned to the ground.

     "HEY GET THE FUCK OFF HIM!" I screamed at the dude. "Fuck off this is none of your business" he scoffed and he turns back to hinata. Hinata gave me a look that begged for help and that's when I noticed it. He had hinatas shorts off. "HE SAID GET THE FUCK OFF OR WE'LL ALL KILL YOU" the voice scared the shit out of me. I turned only to see the whole volleyball team behind us. Asahi looked murderous and it was terrifying. He ran past everyone and started beating on the guy relentlessly. I quickly ran to hinata and helped him he was sobbing like crazy.

"ASAHI STOP PLEASE" hinata cried out and Asahi stopped realizing he was scaring hinata. Everyone looked at the guy who was unconscious but clearly not dead. They called the cops and told them everything aparantly that was hinatas ex. He was wanted by police for many things but more importantly he was wanted for rape and murder. This made hinata panic, and Asahi and kags quickly wrapped around the small boy noticing him shaking. Normally kags would let him deal with stuff on his own but this was serious and he wanted hinata to know he could rely on him.

     Asahi was questioned and the officers told him that he did good not continuing or else they would've had to take him in too. Asahi nodded and apologized profusely while daichi and suga were trying to calm a murderous Tanaka and nishinoya down. Dont get me wrong kags wanted to torture that guy to death with very creative methods but he needed to stay calm in front of hinata. Of course hinata noticed and started shaking even more. "Kags you need to go calm down please its scary" hinata whimpered as kags was squeezing him just a little too tight. "Shit you're right sorry are you gonna be oki?" I asked worriedly "yeah ill be fine I need to talk to Asahi anyway" he said looking down.

     I hated leaving him but I knew I would only make it worst if I stayed in that mind set. I walked outside and sat under a tree to calm myself I saw an ambulance take the guy with four cop cars following. I felt a little better and I went back inside only to see the cutest sight in the universe. Hinata and Asahi cuddling. Everyone was looking at them and giggling except nishinoya who wasn't sad that hinata was cuddling Asahi. But sad that daichi wouldn't let him cuddle too.

-HINATAS P.O.V.-

     While kags went outside to calm himself down I went to Asahi who was crying and apologizing profusely to me for scaring me. I hugged him and told him it was oki. "I'M SO SORRY I SCARED YOU CAN YOU PLEASE FORGIVE ME I NEVER WANTED TO SEE YOU SCARED I'M SO SORRY I JUST GOT ANGRY IN SO SORR-" He begged and pleaded "Asahi its oki I promise you I wasn't scared of you" I said as I crawled into his lap to cuddle him and calm him down. He calmed down but aparantly too much as next thing I know I hear snoring. "Umm Asahi you oki? " I said worried. "Guys? Anyone? Help?" I begged as I felt Asahi arms wrap around me and lay back.

     What is with everyone and cuddling me today? First kags, now Asahi? Who's next tsukishima!?!? I was so lost in thought I didn't realize I had said everything outloud. All I heard was "KAGEYAMA TOBIO DID YOU TOUCH MY BABY!?!?!?" Suga screamed at kags. "Run kags run" I screamed trying to release myself from the grasp of this man. Asahi woke up when I started struggling and let go of me apologizing again. I thought it the perfect time to mess with him a little seeing as no one was around. "Its fine but maybe next time we cuddle in private" I giggled at him noticing his massive blush.

     I got up and saw suga chasing kags ready to beat him with his shoe, and hopped over to daichi. "So well have his funeral next Thursday? " I giggled. Daichi laughed and responded "ill bring roses" we giggled a bit and eventually got both boys back in the gym and calm. Suga was giving him death glares the whole time though.  Practice went on as usual with people coming to me checking in me. Yamaguchi was the main one he was so worried he kept bring me snacks and water and asking me if I was oki. I didn't know how to answer but I always put on a big smile and said yes. I think tsukishima noticed though because he never looked at my smile. He would look in my eyes only and that's when I started smiling with my eyes closed.

     I didn't want tsukki to notice anything. If he did he might tell the team and I really didn't want to worry them. Especially not before the training camp next week. They all needed to be on their a-game and ready for anything. I was still going even though it wasn't for sure that I could play. Suga kept asking me to make sure I was fully healed before I came but I couldn't avoid kenma hes like my bestest friend. We haven't been able to talk as much since he broke his phone. Well since kuroo broke his phone. They got into an argument and kuroo got really mad and snatched his phone only to drop it on a rock and break it. It was an accident but kenma still hasn't forgiven him.

-TIME SKIP TO THE END OF AFTERSCHOOL PRACTICE-

     "Alright guys its the weekend so we can go home but we have a training camp next weekend with it being a week off of school the week after next it'll be a week long training camp so we have permission forms your guardians need to sign oki? " "yes sir!" Everyone responded to daichi. We all took our slips and went home.

     Kags obviously had to take me home and he went home. I went to my room and started drawing again.  I honestly didn't know what I was drawing until I noticed I was drawing me and tsukishima cuddling (the picture at the beginning)  I scrambled to hide the picture embarrassed even though no one was around me. I looked at the time and noticed it was already 8:30 pm. I did my nightly routine and went to bed.