Chapter 27

-recap-

         Bokuto looked really sad and even though hinata was really scared he wanted to make bokuto happy. He ran to bokuto and hugged him tight. "P-please dont be mad at bokuto" hinata looked back at kuroo with his tear filled eyes. "I'm not baby boy don't worry" kuroo smiled softly. Bokuto looked down at hinata and blushed slightly. Hinata ran back to kuroo and laid back on his chest.

-recap over tsukishima pov-

          "I have to fix this damnit" tsukki said to himself. He was currently in a store buying all of hinatas favorite candies and drinks. Now he knows gifts won't fix this but he's hoping they keep him from panicking. He sent kuroo a text and went back to his house to fall asleep.

-3rd pov-

        "go on and tell them bokuto" akaashi said nudging the loud owl. "Tell us what" hinata asked confused. Kuroo was very worried for what might happen. "Well umm...i-i can't say it" he said nervously trying to get out of the situation. Hinata was quick to hug bokuto again tight. "Its oki bokuto-san you can tell us anything" he said calmly.

           Bokuto turned bright red thanking the lord hinata wasn't looking at him. Kuroo was worried, because bokuto looked very nervous. "Hey prince you're scaring the man come here and let him speak" kuroo finally spoke up when he saw bokuto beg him with his eyes. Hinata made his way to the bed and cuddled back up to kuroo.

          "So umm...me and akaashi were talking and it turns out" bokuto didn't finish his sentence. "Hinata sweetheart we like you and bokuto likes you too kuroo" akaashi chuckled having to help the owl. Kuroo and hinata were blushing hard but kuroo being the sly cat he is decided to mess with bokuto. "Oh really? Well come here" kuroo said smirking.

       Bokuto shyly made his way towards the bed. "Dont hurt him" akaashi said holding back a laugh. As soon as bokuto got next to the bed kuroo pulled him down over himself and hinata. "Do something about it" kuroo teased thinking bokuto would be nervous. He was right bokuto was shaking he was so nervous but he found the guts to quickly kiss kuroo then hinata.

        Hinata was a blushing mess while also panicking just a tiny bit. Meanwhile kuroo was dying trying not to blush. Akaashi noticed this and decided he'd use that to his advantage. "So hinata how do you feel about this" he smirked sneaking into the bed behind hinata. Hinata nodded unable to speak as he had bokuto towering over him kuroo under his head and akaashi sneaking his arm around his waist and whispering in his ear.

       "Guys stop for real you'll make him uncomfortable" kuroo stepped in seeing hinata shake slightly. Both males apologized profusely and they all somehow ended up cuddling. They quickly fell asleep with hinata still on kuroos bare chest akaashi still behind hinata and bokuto on the other side of kuroos chest.

           They were awoken by kuroos moms. "Cmon boys yall all need to get up i let you stay out yesterday because of hinatas situation but not today so get up" she yelled pulling every boy individually out of the bed. "Kuroo I've got to run these boys to school so hurry up" everyone got ready and in the car. Hinata was basically asleep on kuroo again softly snoring.

        "Prince you need to wake up were at your school" kuroo whispered softly kissing hinata. Hinata got out the car and went to the gym. Asahi and suga met him out front. "Hey honey umm we have to warn you" Asahi said sweetly and nervously. Hinata hugged and kissed them not wanting to leave the hug.

           Hinata looked at them confused. "Warn me of what?" "Well if you don't want to deal with tsukishima we can skip today daichi and ukai understand... but he is waiting for you" suga said nervously. Hinata was visibly nervous and scared but he decided to power through it. He opened the doors and was immediately met with the whole team standing in two lines.