Chapter 36

-recap-

Hinata wasn't paying anyone any attention except natsu. His sister was back and he was the happiest he's ever been. She was safe she was with him and she was happy. "Sho can I get snacks" she asked. Hinata suddenly realized how skinny she was. He knew his mom was abusive but natsu looked like a skeleton. It broke his heart and he gave all his food to her. He refused to let her go scared she'd disappear from him.

-recap over 3rd pov-

Natsu looked around at everyone and got scared. Hinata glared at them like a protective dog. "I'm gonna get you some good what would ya like honey?" Momma asked. Natsu thought for a second before looking at hinata. "Sho whats that sandwich thing you get" she asked confused. Hinata was confused until he remembered. "Oh you mean a wrap, I make those bun bun" hinata said using her nickname.

The whole room was in awe as they heard the nickname. "Yeah! Can you make me one?" She asked him using puppy eyes. "I can't make it right now I don't have anything I need here" hinata said giggling a bit. Natsu made a pouty face that made the whole room feel guilty but not hinata. "Bun bun remember what I said about pouting?" He asked with a slight stern tone.

Natsu sighed and flopped down on him like a doll. "If I pout i can't cuddle" she recited as she'd been scolded many times for pouting. "Good now come here and we can cuddle until I'm allowed to leave" hinata said calmly hugging her close. "Speaking of which, when can he leave?" Suga asked turning around. Kuroos mom forgot to ask.

They called the doctor back in and he told them he could leave at any time. They would just need to monitor him to make sure he doesn't strain as much. Hinata knew cps would have to take natsu so he made her stay cuddled up to him as much as he could. "Hey bun bun I might have to disappear for a little but I promise as soon as I see you again I'll make you all the wraps you want oki?" He said as the cps lady walked in.

She gave him a soft nod to tell him to say his goodbyes at least for now. "But sho where are you going?" Natsu pouted. "Hey what did I say about pouting huh? You better stop or no more cuddles" hinata warned making natsu hug him tight. "I'm sorry I stop" she said trying not to cry. "Bun I promise you I will never leave you oki? Remember I'm your prince I slay the big bad dragon to save you" hinata said grabbing her face making her giggle.

Hinata lifted her off him and set him in front of the lady. "I'll come back to save you again dont you worry. This lady is your temporary protector she will fight thy dragons until I come back so you listen to her for me oki?" He said as natsu nodded wiping a tear. "Pinky promise" she asked holding out her pinky. Hinatas heart broke at the thought of never seeing her again.

He quickly wrapped his pinky with hers. "Prince promise, and when I do come back to save you again we'll go visit grandma oki?" He said holding back his own tears. Natsu lit up when he mentioned grandma. "You promised so taking it back we have to go see gg" she said sternly before hinata nodded to the cps lady. "C'mon sweetheart I'll buy you whatever lunch you want on the way" the lady said sweetly taking natsus hand.

Hinata was about to break down having to leave his sister again. The waterfall overflowed as his sister peaked back into the room. "I LOVE YOU" she yelled before leaving. "I love you too" hinata said softly as suga came to hug him with kuroo not far behind. "Shoyo honey I promise you will see her again soon." Kuroos momma said tears forming in her eyes. She absolutely hated having to separate siblings.

Everyone in the room was crying or just really sad. Suga and kuroo were hugging hinata tight while kuroos moms hugged. "Cmon boys we need to go to the camp and get your stuff before the storm." Momma said. Everyone silently followed not in the mood to talk. Once they got back to the camp everyone surrounded hinata asking if he was oki. "ALRIGHT EVERYONE BACK THE FUCK UP" Tendo yelled standing in front of a very shaky hinata.