Chapter 5

-recap keis pov-

We just finished eating and started cuddling again watching tv. It was late but somehow he had convinced me to stay the night so we went back to his room and cuddled until we fell asleep.

-recap over-

I woke up to the sound of what sounded like crying. I looked over to hinata and noticed he was shaking and tears were falling and he was mumbling something. "P-please sto-" I shook him a little too wake him slightly and hugged him hard he seemed confused? "What are you doing kei?" He asked a little worried. "You were crying and begging for something to stop in your sleep. I thought you were having a nightmare" I said confused. "Ohhhh I'm so sorry I normally don't remember my nightmares. I-im sorry if I woke you. " he said a little scared. "No no you're fine you didn't wake me. I just- are you sure you're oki? " I asked cutting myself off. "Do you want the truth or the a lie" "the truth obviously" I scoffed. He looked down not meeting my gaze.

     "I dont know" he said shakily. "What do you mean" I asked slipping my hand into his to calm him down. "I-i don't know if I'm oki. I mean everytime I'm alone all I can think about is my past and when I'm surrounded by friends I get really anxious. I don't know what to do kei" he looked at me with tear in his eyes shaking violently. "Its oki sho I'm here for you" I said calmly while hugging him. "Its been getting worst since my mom got a new job. I have to watch natsu most days and on her days off she goes to my aunts. I almost never see her and when I do she's drunk. I-its scary kei" my heart broke as he spilled everything. "A-and people at school found out I'm pansexual and so they just bully me relentlessly and now I can't even come home to relax because it's so cold.

     It's so cold and hard to breathe kei I just miss everyone all the time and no ones ever there." He cried hard letting all his emotions hang in the air. "I know I'm here for you and hey you call me anytime you need a friend or a place to stay oki? " I said rubbing circles into his back humming to calm him. "And please if you ever feel the urge to hurt yourself in anyway call me and I'll let you rant or eat or cuddle whatever you need oki? " I whispered as he dug his head into my chest. "O-oki kei...hey? Can I stay at your place for a few days...i-its oki if not I dont wanna bother you-" you're never a bother shrimp yes you can stay at my place my house is always open for you oki? " "o-oki thank you" he said hugging me even tighter.

     We stayed like that to calm him down some more until I heard soft snores come from the boy. He fell back asleep in my chest. My heart strings pulled as I looked down and saw the softest smile on his face while he slept. "God I think I'm in love with you shrimpy" I whispered and kissed his forehead while falling back asleep myself.

-time skip-

     I woke up slowly realizing that shoyo was still in my arms snoring softly. I decided I wanted to surprise him. I got up as soft as I could and left a note on his desk to distract him until I could get back. I went outside and headed into to town. My first stop was the mall, I went into build a bear workshop and got him a crow, calico cat, and a dinosaur. Yeah I spent too much just there but I'm not done. Next stop books-a-million, he said they had a specific manga he wanted and I'm gonna find it. After like an hour of searching I found the manga and an adorable tumbler cup with cats on it. I bought them and next stop was the boba shop. Got his boba and now to coach ukais store for snacks.

     I quickly raced back to hinatas house so he wouldn't worry. I walked in without knocking and immediately was met with hinata on the ground crying. I ran to him almost dropping everything. "OMG SHO WHATS WRONG ARE YOU OKI!?" I basically screamed while setting everything down to hug him. He just ran to me despite his hurt ankle and hugged me as hard as he could. "Woah sho what happened in here for you" I said holding him up as he had jumped on me to hug me. "I-i thought you had left and I was panicking I thought y-you would tell everyone a-and no one w-would talk to me again" he blurted out still crying. "Sho I would never do anything to hurt you didn't you find my note?" I asked a little concerned. "N-note?" He asked sniffling. "Yes I left a note on your dresser I figured you wouldve seen I'm so sorry to worry you" I said still holding him up his head in my neck. "N-no its not your fault I didn't even pay attention" he sniffled hugging me tightly burying his head deeper into my neck.

     I was trying my hardest not to moan as he was breathing heavily on my neck. I guess I left one slip a little as he quickly pulled his head away blushing. "W-what was that" he said looking at me curiously. "U-um I'm sorry you were just breathing on my n-neck and it came out" I quickly apologized looking away. "Why are you sorry?" He said as he put his head back at my neck but not breathing on it this time thank God. "A-anyways I brought presents" I said trying to change the subject.

     He looked up at me eyes wide. "Y-you didn't have to waste your money on me" he looked almost worried. "Its not a waste if its on your shrimp "I said giggling and kissed him on the check. Before I even had time to realize what I'd done he kissed my lips only for a second but it was heaven. I looked at him shocked and a blush crept on to both our faces. I carried him on my chest all the way to the couch and sat down allowing him off but he stayed. On my lap and I put the bags on the couch next to us and his boba on the table. "OMG IS THAT CARAMEL SWIRL BOBA!?" he said eyes wide smiling. God he is so cute I can't enough of him. He quickly turned around to get the boba as I pulled out a bag full of meat buns too. He looked like he was in heaven.

-hinatas pov-

     Tsukki got me all these presents and I was on the verge of tears from happiness. This man has treated me better in two days that anyone has ever. I turned around in his lap and saw his face like he was trying to hide something. He wouldn't meet my gaze. "Hey kei?" I asked worried. "Yeah sho?" He asked not even looking at me. "Why won't you look at me dork cmon I want see your eyes" I said grabbing his cheeks and making look at me. He blushed it was kinda cute.

     I couldn't figure out why he wouldn't look at me. "Sho don't move like that please" he pleaded as I reached to grab a meat bun. "Why?" I asked confused then saw his face it was bright red. "Y-your in my lap and m-moving a lot" he said bright red. I quickly realized what he meant and thought it best to sit still. SIKE. This was the perfect time to mess with him. "Whats wrong with that kei" I said against his neck hugging him again. He let out a breathy moan that was music to my ears. I wiggled my hips slightly acting like I was trying to adjust to cuddle but in reality I was just grinding against him. "S-sho stop ugh.. your... I'm...i-im hard" he said defeated. "I know" I said leaning back at him smirking. His face changed. "Oh really so you're teasing me?" He smirked and his eyes went dark with lust.

     I gulped scared of what was about to happen. "Maybe~" I said a little scared but very excited. "Are you aware of the light system?" He said lifting me up and walking to the bedroom. "Y-yes" I said blushing. "Whats the light then" he said staring me dead in the eyes. "Green" "good boy now yellow ill slow down red ill stop black we can break but it'll continue after a little while oki baby boy?" He said serious while he sat me on the bed. "Y-yes sir" I whimpered out. "No, daddy or master" he said sternly squeezing my thigh.

Cliff hanger