Chapter 31

I'm so sorry this chapter is just gonna be cute fluff for right now but you better believe on Christmas day ima release the hounds on you with smut have fun reading and I'll end the book around the middle or end of January
__________________________________________

-recap-

          He covered him and hinata up and kissed his forehead. "You're precious sunshine" he held him tighter. A few times people almost woke hinata up and sakusa would glare daggers at them and threaten to kill them. He fell asleep with hinata holding him close and smiling. They slept until they got to the beach then sakusa softly woke up and woke hinata up.

-recap over 3rd pov-

"Huh? Where are we?" Hinata said rubbing his eyes. The whole bus died watching his cuteness. "Were at the beach. Were staying here for two days then we go to the training camp" sakusa said softly. Hinata lit up like a bonfire. "WE'RE STAYING AT THE BEACH" he yelled jumping up. "Who the hell woke me up- oh sorry shrimp I thought one of the idiots did something" ukai said grumpy.

Takeda and hinata giggled at ukai being a grouchy butt. They led hinata to thy cabins where they'd be staying everyone immediately wanted to play volleyball on the beach. "Oki everyone we can play volleyball after we all eat dinner. Don't forget to have fun" coach nekomata said to the hoard of students in front of him. They all jumped for joy and got ready to eat dinner.

Kiyoko and yacht were laying by the ocean enjoying the sun which caught the eyes of a few players. "YACHI KIYOKO YOU GUYS LOOK GORGEOUS" hinata yelled giggling and running to them. They knew he wasn't hitting on them as his type was more dominant and strong. "Thanks shoyo wanna tan with us... don't tell anyone but I'll share my wine with you" kiyoko whispered making hinata giggle.

They tanned and hinata slowly sipped on wine from kiyoko. "Noya bro...why can't we be that lucky" Tanaka said said "dude I think he's like their little brother i don't wanna be the little brother" noya said worried. Tanaka agreed and they raced each other into the water. "Hey Tanaka can you come here for a second" hinata said smiling wide.

Tanaka went over to hinata and the girls and sat down on a towel. "What ya need tangerine?" Tanaka seemed proud of the awful rhyme. "Uhh well kiyoko actually wants to talk to you me and yachi will leave you be" hinata giggled and dragged yachi away. Kiyoko was blushing hard and looked at Tanaka shyly.

"Tanaka...I was wondering if you'd want to hang out later" she said not meeting his eyes. Tanaka got flustered and muttered out, "for real? Of course kiyoko I'll make sure to bring your favorite snacks" he smiled wide. Kiyoko looked shocked that he wasn't yelling or running. "Thank you so much for giving me a chance ill make sure not to waste it or your time" he smiled wide at her and held his hand out.

When kiyoko put her hand in his he kissed her knuckles making her blush. He then left and went back to noya. "WHAT WAS THAT DID SHE ASK YOU OUT?" noya asked smiling wide. "YEAH SHE DID" Tanaka yelled back. "HELL YEAH BRO PROTECT HER" noya said splashing him. Kiyoko couldn't help but giggle at the idiocy.

"Hey yachi do you like anyone? I mena there's got to be someone" hinata said sitting at a wooden table. Yachi looked down almost sad like. "There's someone but he doesn't like me back" she said softly. "Oh c'mon you don't know that c'mon I'm matchmaker today lets figure this out" hinata said smiling sweetly at her. Her mood switched and she suddenly felt super happy.