Chapter 6

-recap hinatas pov-

     I gulped scared of what was about to happen. "Maybe~" I said a little scared but very excited. "Are you aware of the light system?" He said lifting me up and walking to the bedroom. "Y-yes" I said blushing. "Whats the light then" he said staring me dead in the eyes. "Green" "good boy now yellow ill slow down red ill stop black we can break but it'll continue after a little while oki baby boy?" He said serious while he sat me on the bed. "Y-yes sir" I whimpered out. "No, daddy or master" he said sternly squeezing my thigh.

-still hinatas pov-

     "Y-yes master" I said moaning at his hand on my thigh. "Good boy you deserve a reward" he said smirking. I gulped scared. "Let's get this off" he said pulling softly on my shirt as he kissed my neck. "Mph- ngh- daddy please" I moaned desperate for any friction. "You're so obedient baby" he said living a trail of hickeys down my chest and stomach. They were littered everywhere not that I mind. He slowly pulled down my shorts and boxers and I whimpered as the cold air hit my member. I was too embarrassed to look down but before I could get used the air there was a warm wet feeling. "Fu- d-daddy" I moaned as kei had taken me in his mouth.

     He was swirling his touch occasionally stopping to kiss the tip or lick up it. I was going crazy melting at every movement he made. "Master i-im close please" I whined and begged bucking my hips. I whinced as he stopped and looked me dead in the eyes. "Baby stay still or you'll earn a punishment" he giggled as my face dropped and turned bright red. The feeling of embarrassment was quickly pushed aside by the feeling of keis finger at my entrance. He pushed his finger in curling it and still had his mouth around my member. "Daddy I'm so ngh- close p-please" I begged trying to hold it until he gave permission.

     He stopped for a second looked at me and said, "cum whenever you need baby this is only the beginning" he smirked going back at it. He hit a bundle of nerves and the knot in my stomach came undone as I came in keis mouth. "D-DADDYYYY NGH~" I moaned as I climaxed. He swallowed and came back up to as I whined as the loss of his finger. "Shh baby you get more soon dont worry" he said smirking. We started kissing but i was a moaning mess I couldn't keep a straight face and I could tell he was loving it.  "Daddy can we umm...c-can we use rope?" I asked a little scared he might think I was weird. "Of course baby whatever you want since your being obedient. Where do you keep it" he smirked at me.

     "i-in the bottom drawer blue dresser" I whispered embarrassed. He got up and walked over to get the rope however when he opened the drawer his eyes lit up. "Baby boy you have quite the collection here mind if we use a few small toys~" he said looking at me. I turned into even more of a mess blushing and squirming. "Y-yes daddy use what you w-want just please I'm desperate" I moaned as I squirmed wanting to touch myself but knowing there'd be a punishment. "Hehe you got it baby" he smirked.

-daddys~ pov-

      As I looked through the drawer I thought of all the ways I could make this boy beg. But for now I just grabbed a vibrator, rope, and a buttplug with a diamond. "Daddy please hurry" the smaller male moaned squirming. "Now now baby boy if we hurry it won't be any fun now will it" I smirked slyly watching him blush even harder if that was possible. Once I got back to him I started slowly tying his shins to his thighs and his hands to the headboard and making a pretty pattern over his chest. He was so exposed it was cute. I put two fingers at his entrance, "are you ready baby its gonna be two this time" "y-yes please" I insinerted my fingers wiggling scissoring them while watching the smaller male squirm and moan.

     I was searching for that one spot again. "FUC- UGH DADDY NGH-" he screamed found it. I started running over with my fingers until he was a moaning mess his tongue out drooling. It was truly a lewd cute sight. "Daddy please f-fuck me in ready" he whined begging. "Oki baby I'm gonna go slow" I put my member at his entrance slowly putting it in. Scared to hurt the smaller male once I had it all the way in "ngh- fuck your so tight- tell me when to move" I said as I wiped tears from his face. "O-ok you can m-move" he said breathy moans leaking out his mouth. I pulled almost all the way out and went back in kind of slow. I started picking up the pace gradually as I could tell pain was quickly becoming pleasure. The smaller boy could barely make a noise as his breathing turned into pants and the most lewd noises I've ever heard.

     His moans were like ecstasy, I was addicted. They were like music to my ears I swear I could cum just from hearing them. Then on top of that the face he's making is the cherry on top. My pace turned into almost inhuman fast and we were both just panting. We couldn't see straight think straight hell couldn't even breathe right. The room was filled with moans and skin slapping against skin. I could feel myself getting close. "Ngh- fu- daddy im close" the smaller male said almost as if on cue. I quickly wrapped my hand around his member and started stroking him at the pace of my thrusts. He was shaking and moaning. Letting all of his shame fly away with his moans. We both moaned loudly almost a scream, as we climaxed. I pulled out of the smaller male and put the butt plug in my place. "Wouldn't want it escaping now would we?" I said out of breath.

     I licked the cum off sho's chest looking at him the whole time. He blushed squirmed a bit when I licked his nipple. Noted for next time. "Lets go shower baby" I said while untying him. I picked him up and carried him to the bathroom. We showered them cuddled and fell asleep.

~time skip bright to you by kags pov~

     I woke up to my alarm going off. I huffed and did my morning routine. Ate some breakfast and went out the door towards school. Where's the shrimp he usually meets me by now? I think as I continue walking to school. I get to the gym and hear shoes squeaking and a ball hit the floor. I open the doors and see tsukishima and hinata GIGGLING!?!? I didn't even know tsukishima could giggle. "Good morning" I said still tired. "Oh hey good morning kags" hinata basically shouted. "Oi boke shut up is too early to be shouting" I huffed still very tired.

     I could see tsukishima get angry when I said that but he didn't say anything. "Why are you two here so early? " I asked still confused why they were giggling. "Well kei stayed at my place last so we walked together" hinata said smiling. I do not like that fact that he slept at hinatas- DID HE CALL HIM KEI!?!?!? "Whyd you stay at bokes place you homeless or something?" I scoffed. "No were hanging out just lost track of time so I ended up falling asleep.

     Why do you care king?" Thats it I want him dead. "G-guys can you not please" we both turned to hinata only to see him looking down almost shaking. Shit I scared the boke. "Hey its oki breathe count to ten" tsukishima ran to hinata hugging him and rubbing his back. Hinata calmed down, at least whatever this was he cared about hinata.