Chapter 19

-recap-

         Another 20 minutes goes by and most are asleep including hinata. The only ones awake are ushi terushima and kuroo. The reason for them being awake, hinata was sprawled out across the males. They all blushed hard and worked slowly to fix hinata. Ushi put hinata on his chest and kuroo and teru layed on both sides. They woke up to quite a shock when everyone was gone and they were all cuddling ushi.

-recap over 3rd pov-

            They ask woke up just about together but didn't really wanna move. They layed cuddling for a while until it was breakfast time. Kuroo checked his phone and saw that kenma and lev had sent him pictures of him and teru and ushi all cuddling hinata. He blushed wildly. "Hey kuroo are you oki?" Hinata said looking down at kuroos phone to see why he was red. Hinata also blushed.

            "Guys whats going on?" Terushima asked curious. "N-nothing" hinata said. Kuroo smirked knowing this was his chance.  He got right next to hinatas ear and whispered, "this photo is our little secret chibi-chan" hinatas knees went weak. Ushi looked at them curiously but then saw kuroo smirking and knew what happened. "You know if I didn't know any better id think you were teasing shoyo"ushi smirked.

          "What you wanna join" kuroo smirked towards ushi. 'I'm gonna kill this cat' hinata thought. "Oi if we're teasing him let's make it fun" terushima said also smirking. "That's it I can't I'm out yall will kill me" hinata said as he walked out. All the boys followed close behind chuckling as hinata was very clearly a mess. "Oh hey suga kei" hinata smiled wide face still red. "Someone had fun last night" kei giggled.

             Hinata looked at him confused. "What do you mean" "your wobbling" kei smirked. Hinata looked at suga as if to beg for help. "N-nothing happened for your information" he said very unconvincing. "So whats with the limp?" Suga asked kind of concerned. "They were being jerk this morning and I can't get it out of my head and now my knees are weak" hinata muttered in a low tone. Suga looked at the boys behind Him who were holding laughs back.

             "How were they being mean sugar" suga whispered in his ear as he picked him up. "I hate everyone" hinata huffed. "Aw come on bunny you can't blame your little harem for wanting to play a bit" kei chimed in. "Harem?" Hinata was yet again, not surprisingly confused. "Well yeah have you not noticed almost everyone is in love with you" he said before suga could shut him up. "W-wait n-no they can't be" hinata said now getting really insecure.

              Suga seemed to be the only one to notice hinatas change in mood. "Hey whats wrong sugar you know I'm right here for you" suga smiled softly. "Y-yeah I'm fine I just need to use the restroom could you put me down" he forced a smile. Suga knew it was forced but he didn't want to do this with so many people around. As soon as he put hinata down, hinata took off towards the bathroom. Suga told them he'd be right back.

             "T-they can't all love me...t-this is a prank right?....i-ill just l-let them all down....what is wrong with me... people love me and I'm panicking in a dirty bathroom...i-im not worth it...I don't deserve any of them" suga heard him crying and talking to himself. He walked in slowly and quietly. Hinatas eyes shot up and he tried to hide himself in a corner. "Shoyo honey please talk to me" suga begged.

            Hinata seemed to calm down just enough to talk. "J-just leave m-me here in not w-worth it" hinata cried out. "Hinata shoyo you are worth more than all the riches in the world. P-please baby don't degrade yourself. You are perfect" suga said picking the smaller male up again. "I would never have gotten out of my house if it weren't for you. Daichi would've quit volleyball if you hadn't of joined. Ushijima would've never smiled if you hadn't of talked to him. Look all these people love you to death romantically or like family but we all love you." Suga whispered.