Chapter 18

-recap-

        "I could go hug terushima if you don't hurry up and get back to the camp" hinata teased. It worked kuroo was getting a little grumpy at the thought. "He better not touch my chibi-chan" kuroo giggled as he led hinata to the front desk. "Ummm kuroo you might want to stop i can see your boxers" hinata giggled and blushed. "I don't believe you" kuroo said genuinely thinking it was a prank. "Alright but umm why purple kiss marks? Why not red?" Hinata giggled.

-recap over 3rd pov-

           Kuroo quickly ran back into the room and found his clothes. He put them on and then went back out. "You still haven't answered my question" hinata said holding kuroos hand. "Hm? What question? " Kuroo asked confused. "Why purple?" Hinata asked again. "I don't know I like purple I guess" kuroo blushed "maybe you're not an alleycat just a house cat pretending to be all tough" hinata poked his side making kuroo laugh a bit.

           "You don't wanna tickle me because I do something much worst back" kuroo said smirking at hinata. "The worst you could do is make me giggle you're not as tough as you look" hinata teased. "Oh really? Oki then hold your breath for a second" kuroo said. "What wh-" Hinata was cut off by kuroo picking him up and wrapping hinatas legs around his waist. "I'm harmless huh?  Well your face is a tomato right now" kuroo chuckled.

         "If you drop me I swear I will hurt you tetsurou" hinata threatened. "Why would I ever hurt my adorable chibi-chan?" Kuroo smirked at hinata. "Sugas gonna kill you you know" hinata giggled. "Why is that" "because he's right there"hinata pointed at the waiting room. More specifically a very angry suga who was making his way over. Kuroo quickly ran into his room. "You couldn't warned me" he whined

         "Whats the fun in that?" Hinata chuckled as suga opened the door. "Why are you carrying my boyfriend like that" suga said rather angrily. "Suga please calm down its oki" unlatched from kuroo and hugged suga. "Besides what would you do if I liked him huh?" Hinata said genuinely curious. He may have a tiny crush on the taller cat. "That would be fine but I would like to know before hand" suga said still a little angry.

          "Don't worry you'd be the first to know" kuroo chimed in. "Well besides me because I pry into every aspect of his life" kuroos mom chimed in behind suga. "Hi I'm kuroos mom, you must be sugawara he talks a great deal about how he wants to beat you" his mom blabbering on and on. "Mom you say I'm gonna overwhelm people have you met yourself"kuroo laughed. His mom gave him a glare to shut up and he did.

         "Oh honey she'll be here in 15 minutes but you can go back to camp now if you want I already checked you out" his mom said smiling sweetly again. "Aww but I wanna meet my other mom" hinata giggled. The whole room awed at him they were all fascinated by how cute he was. "Well she's not what you'd expect so be prepared" kuroo warned.

          Hinata could expect much different from kuroo but he was quickly proven wrong. A woman walked in the door in a full suit and a very serious look on her face. "Kuroo I assume you're oki since your dressed and walking?" She asked hugging her son. "Yes momma I'm oki, someone wanted to meet you but I better warn you dodge" he whispered. "Huh?-" before she could finish her sentence hinata had jumped on her for a hug.

         Kuroo was about to pull hinata off when his momma regained her balance. "Quite the energy ball aren't you?" She said calmly. "Normally I would've hurt you but you're just too darn cute I see what Kuroo meant all those times now." She smiled at hinata. "Awwww Kuroo you talk about me?" Hinata teased the now blushing male. "All the time is chibi-chan this, chibi-chan that, you're like the main character in his story" she exclaimed.

         "Story?" Hinata asked. She quickly covered her mouth. "Momma why'd you have to tell him" kuroo said with a frustrated look on his face. "You're writing a story about me?" Hinatas smile was even wider if possible. "Yes and no you can't read it or ever see it" kuroo said stern. "B-but please tetsurou" hinata hugged him tight while giving him puppy eyes. "You know I hate you" kuroo said mad that he was giving into the puppy eyes.