Chapter 7

-reacp kags pov-

     Why do you care king?" Thats it I want him dead. "G-guys can you not please" we both turned to hinata only to see him looking down almost shaking. Shit I scared the boke. "Hey its oki breathe count to ten" tsukishima ran to hinata hugging him and rubbing his back. Hinata calmed down, at least whatever this was he cared about hinata.

-still kags pov-

     Hinata looked back up finally and smiled at tsukishima then looked at me angrily. The look he had in his eyes could make the devil fall to his knees. "You need to stop picking fights bakeyama" he said in a low tone. I was surprised to see him then turn to tsukishima and give him the same glare. "You need to stop being such a meany to people with no reason" tsukishima didn't seem scared or worried though. He just hugged hinata and APOLOGIZED!?!? "Alright look i don't care what yall got going on here but how the hell did boke get you to apologize?" I asked dumbfounded. "What did I tell you about fights bakeyama dont make me tell suga" hinata said again in the same low tone.

     I scoffed and walked away to hide the fact I was terrified he would tell suga. I may not be scared of much sugawara is terrifying. Many people look at suga and daichi and think daichi is the scary one but suga could make you apologize even if you weren't there.

-hinatas pov (shocker I know)-

I was tired of them two bickering so I turned on my suga face and voice and told them to stop. It worked surprisingly well, and kei even apologized. I was still limping (not really from my ankle anymore though) so kei said he'd help me get to class and stuff. He carried me to class and then went to his and it continued on like that for the whole day. Even at lunch, he carried me to lunch and sat and ate with me. Then came afternoon practice while everyone got ready  I found suga and pulled him aside. "H-hey um suga about the training camp my mom wont be home for two weeks. But you can call her get her permission if that's allowed. If n-not its oki." I mutter out.

     He pulled me into a big hug. "Its oki hinata there's no need to be scared to talk" he giggled a bit. "And yes we can call your mom and get permission and if she says no...well what she doesn't know won't hurt her." He winked let go of me. I giggled knowing daichi would be furious if he found out what suga said. I went back to the team and started practicing receives and spikes. My two enemies, my arms were sore and bright red but I still wanted to keep going. If I could just be good at everything I could be a great player.

     "Hinata you need to rest just a little" kei said a little worried. "I'm fine "I lied. Then he looked at my arms. "Hinata... you broke skin your bleeding" he said frantically but trying to hide it. "Oh I didn't notice" I laughed nervously. I did notice I noticed four Asahi spikes ago. "Let's get you to the nurse and patch you up for me please" he said knowing I wouldn't go for my own sake.  "Y-yeah I probably should" we walked to the nurse and got my arms bandaged. It wasn't serious so she just gave me and ice pack and some ace bandages.

     "Hun your ankle should feel better why are you still limping? "She said curious. "O-oh um... it's just some hip pain it'll go away soon though" I said turning beet red squeezing keis hand tight. She noticed and giggled a bit and told us to go that we were good and we left. "A little hip pain? I'll have to slow down next time" kei said winking at me. My face went even redder if that was possible.

     I hugged him tightly before we opened the gym doors. I knew I would have to tell him that I'm poly soon. I just really don't want this to end, because everyone I've ever told has left me. "H-hey what's wrong sho" he looked at worried. "What do you mean" I asked confused. He wiped a few tears away that I didn't know had fallen. "O-oh its nothing just the hip pain." I laughed.