Chapter 4

~RECAP~

-tsukkis pov-

     "Hinata are you oki now?" I asked for the fourth time. I looked in his eyes and they looked blank. Not empty but like he wasn't there. I shook him a little and jumped slightly. "S-sorry I didn't mean to scare you quickly apologized and hugged him again. "I-its oki but can we" he stopped. "Can we what? " I asked curious. "Can w-we cuddle maybe? "He asked obviously nervous. I really didn't want him to panic so I nodded my head and we went to his room. "Thanks for caring tsukki" he said hiding his face in my shoulder while I carried him. "Hinata you know you can always talk to me. Even if I'm being a dick in public just tug on my shirt and we can talk." I really didn't want this shrimp to be sad or panic again. "O-oki thank you again tsukki but can you umm cover your eyes I'm gonna change into comfy clothes" he said blushing a bit. "Oh yeah"i covered my eyes.

~PRESENT~

     I peeked a little only to see the shrimp in just his boxers. His pale skin looked so smooth. Cute little thighs and abs fuck I was falling for the shrimp. "H-HEY QUIT LOOKING TSUKKI" hinata screamed blushing hiding himself. "Agh sorry" I quickly turned away completely hiding my blush. I didn't look until I felt a presence on the bed.  "O-oki you can look now" when I looked I was met with an even cuter sight. Hinata was in a shirt obviously way too big for him and short shorts. I blushed even harder. "Ummm if you want comfy clothes I have some big sweatpants and hoodies I wear sometimes they might fit you" he pointed to his closet and I got up and surprisingly they fit really good. I went and sat back on the bed.

~hinatas pov~

When tsukki sat on the bed I quickly pulled him down by the sleeve on the hoodie. He didn't land like I expected though. He landed over me with his arms on both sides of my head. I blushed super hard and quickly moved. "S-sorry I didn't mean to" I said hiding my face in my pillow. "Its oki shrimp you were kinda cute like that" he laughed.  CUTE!? HE CALLED ME CUTE !?!? I screamed in my head. I hid my face in my pillow as I felt him lay down. When I turned over he wrapped his arm around me and pulled me close. My face was was in his chest and i tangled our legs together. I slowly calmed down from my serious blush as I listened to his heartbeat and his soft breathing. I moved a little closer so I'd be basically hugging him tightly and he just let me so we stayed like that. We weren't tired, I just wanted to cuddle because it felt nice and calmed me down.

     We stayed like that for a few hours just ignoring the world. It was perfection. I've never really cuddled before, not like this anyway. The only time I have, it was with natsu to calm her down from nightmares. So having someone's arms wrapped around me, and hearing his heartbeat. I almost fell asleep simply to his smell it was intoxicating. He smelled like peppermint and chocolate, and I was taking as much as I could while I could.
"Hey sho?"

"Yeah tsukki?"

"You can call me kei, but do you trust me?"

"Of course I trust you kei. Why?"

"Well do you mind if I ask whats wrong?"

"What do you mean?" I asked looking up at him. I noticed his eyes looked sad and a little worried.

"You smile a lot, but your eyes don't lie sho-"

"Can we wait until later to talk about this? "I asked cuddling back into his chest.

"Of course I wont rush you cutey" THERE IT IS AGAIN HE CALLED ME CUTE AND WE'RE CUDDLING OMG- oki calm down Shoyo just breathe and take in his scent.

-tsukkis pov-

     Shoyo is cuddled up to my chest our legs tangled and my face in his hair. It smells amazing like watermelon. I can't get enough of this little ball of sunshine. I got my phone and snapped a picture quietly as to not disturb him. I sent it to the group chat daichi created so I could watch the chaos unfold. I put my phone on silent and put it back down. When I looked down I was met with the most gorgeous chocolatey hazelnut eyes in the world. Sho was looking at me with the cutest smile on his face. I kissed him on the forehead without even thinking. "Wha-" before he could finish i interrupted "I'm so sorry I wasn't thinking" I blurted out nervously. "Its fine kei I liked it" he said looking back down blushing.

     Sho's phone started ringing we reluctantly let go of our grasps as he answered it. I could hear screaming and I think I heard my name. Sho's face is bright red and staring at me like I just told his mom off. He hung up the phone after a minute and turned to me. "Hey kei?" He looked a little embarrassed. "Yeah sho?" I asked scared. "Why did you send a photo of us cuddling to suga? He's gonna murder you. "Sho said giggling softly. "I just thought you were cute and wanted to share your cuteness" I said rubbing the back of my neck hoping he wasn't mad at me. "Come here" I said pulling him back in to me but different this time. I layed over him and watched his face turn bright red. "You are absolutely adorable "I said and kissed his nose. "And if you ever tell anyone I was soft I will no longer cuddle you got that? " I said and he quickly nodded trying to get out of my grals as I had his hands pinned. "Kei?" He said looking red as ever. "Yes sho~" I whispered to mess with him.  It worked he shivered and couldn't stop blushing. "N-nothing" he softly said unable to look me in the eye. I got off him and we went back to cuddling but he didn't tangled our legs together. I did it and was met with a surprise. Sho moaned softly and immediately tried to hide it in a soft cough. It was adorable but I didn't want to push the boy after the incident so I just kept cuddling.

-sho's pov-

     Kei went back to cuddling me except I didn't tangled our legs this time due to me being slightly turned on and my thighs being sensitive. Kei obviously didn't notice and tangled our legs himself which caused me to moan and i just buried my face more in his chest and faked a cough. I'm just glad he didn't move his leg anymore or I might get hard. I was so comfy I hadn't noticed that I was all the way against kei. I had my whole body against him and he definitely noticed that I noticed. He chuckled a bit when I tried to move a bit. I didn't want him to be uncomfortable but that's when he pulled me closer not letting me get away.

     "Sho do you not like cuddling me?" He asked giggling a bit. I thought it the perfect moment to see his reaction. "No" I said trying to sound serious. Kei being kei though immediately noticed I wasn't serious. "Your eyes and red face say other wise also your arms are still wrapped around me?" He said giggling a bit. Dammit he saw right through me. "Well since you're so smart what am I thinking right now." I said looking up at him giggling a bit. "You're thinking,  Gosh he is so hot and like the best volleyball player ever no one could ever compare to his perfection" he said mocking my voice. "HEY I DO NOT SOUND LIKE THAT" I yelled softly throwing a pillow in his face. "So you're saying I'm right?" He said smirking "N-NO" I huffed out. "Alright alright dont get your short shorts in a twist" he said giggling.

     "Hey kei?" I said looking up at him. "Yeah sho?" He said meeting my gaze. "Are you hungry?" And as if on cue his stomach growled. "Ill take that as a yes" I giggled. "What do you want to eat I can go get something or make something" he said putting his glasses back on. "Ummm I don't care its up to you" I said still hugging on to him tightly. "There's a boba shop that delivers and they make just about anything you could think of?" He said looking at his phone. "Ohhh can we get stuff from there I love boba." I said giggling. "Sure just put in what you want and keep it simple please I'm not made of money"he said handing me his phone. We ordered and went to the living room to wait on food and watched TV. I of course convinced him to cuddle more while we waited. The food came and we ate while watching tv. Kei couldn't help but laugh at certain parts of the movie.

-keis pov-

     While we ate we watched TV and I laughed a little. I noticed that a certain little orange hair crow was starting at me with bright eyes. He was so fucking adorable I couldn't get enough of his cute face. "Here try this" I said feeding him a piece of my food. He took the bite and his eyes lit up even more if that was possible. "OMG thats amazing" he said smiling brightly. "That's not the only amazing going in your mouth"i smirked at him and watched as his face turned bright red again. "KEIIII DON'T SAY LEWD STUFF LIKE THAT" he whined still blushing. "But your reactions are so cute" I giggled at him. We just finished eating and started cuddling again watching tv. It was late but somehow he had convinced me to stay the night so we went back to his room and cuddled until we fell asleep.