Chapter 28

-recap-

           Kuroo looked down and started to realize what he meant. "Hey prince can I try something" kuroo smirked making hinata fully understand that kuroo knew. Hinata nodded and his breath hitched when kuroo flipped them. "Baby you just tell me when to stop oki? We can stop whenever you're in control here" kuroo smiled at hinata making the smaller male visibly calmer.

-recap over 3rd pov-

          Kuroo slowly took his shirt off and chuckled a bit at hinatas red face. "Lift your back a bit" kuroo slowly took off hinatas shirt too. He kissed hinatas neck leaving a hickey. Hinata was letting out breathy moans everytime kuroo went back in on his neck. "Da-kuroo please" he quickly turned red and corrected himself. "Were you about to call me daddy? Oh c'mon baby boy don't keep me in suspense I wanna hear you call my name" kuroo hummed lowly in hinatas ear.

             Hinata moaned in a very high pitch voice making kuroo work harder to hear more moans. "Cmon baby boy don't hold back on me now" he moved down hinatas chest slowly. The smaller male was squirming and begging for kuroo to go faster. "I will stop if you don't call me by my name" kuroo threatened smirking at the boy under him.

        "D-daddy please" hinata moaned hiding his face. "Oh c'mon baby boy don't hide that face from me or I'll have to punish you" kuroo warned licking hinatas nipple. "F-fuck" hinata moaned still hiding his face. "Alright baby if you want a punishment I guess I could" kuroo said smirking hinata immediately regretted his decision.

        Kuroo got up for a second and hinata looked at him and his eyes widened. Kuroo had grabbed hand cuffs and a ball gag. "W-why do you have those kuroo" hinata was scared and excited. "That's not my name prince and don't worry they have your name on them" kuroo chuckled as he showed hinata that they actually had his name on them. He just blushed really hard and grinded against kuroos leg as he handcuffed him to the headboard.

        "Someone's excited" kuroo kissed the mark he made on hinatas neck. "If you keep acting bad ill have to use the ball bag so I suggest you be a good boy" he whispered moving down. "Now for your punishment" kuroo took hinatas pants and boxers off. Kuroo rubbed his finger around hinatas entrance then hinata felt a cold ball enter.

        "D-daddy what's that" he moaned out squirming. Kuroo came back up to hinatas face and kissed him then placed something in his hand. "Push that button for me" kuroo kissed him. He pushed the button and kuroos phone went off. "Good it works now baby I'm gonna go make dinner if you need me press that button and I'll come comfort you" kuroo whispered then just left the room.

        Hinata was very confused for a minute until the ball inside him started to vibrate. It was right against his ball of nerves so he moaned quite loud. He was squirming and moaning trying to get any friction. He quickly realized why kuroo handcuffed him as he was very very slowly reaching his climax. The heat was pooling in his stomach then dissolved because the pleasure wasn't enough.

          While he was trying to get friction his arm twisted and it hurt bad. He pressed the button like 20 times and kuroo busted in the room. "OMG BABY ARE YOU OKI" he ran to hinata and immediately took the cuffs off. "Baby are you oki does it hurt still?" Kuroo was very worried. Hinata pushed kuroo on the bed and started grinding on him. "Daddy if we're playing you have to be in the room" hinata moaned out.

        Kuroo never turned off the vibrator and quickly realized when hinatas dick twitched. "Oh baby boy do you want the vibrator off?" Kuroo flipped them over and started to stroke hinata slowly. "Daddy please I want you" hinata moaned making kuroo smirk. "Lets get that vibrator out and replace it with something more fun" kuroo hummed while kissing hinatas chest. He moved up to his face while he started fingering hinata.