Chapter 3

-Recap-

     Kags obviously had to take me home and he went home. I went to my room and started drawing again.  I honestly didn't know what I was drawing until I noticed I was drawing me and tsukishima cuddling. I scrambled to hide the picture embarrassed even though no one was around me. I looked at the time and noticed it was already 8:30 pm. I did my nightly routine and went to bed.

-present time hinatas pov-

     "Stop please ill do anything I'm begging you" I screamed while crying. "Shut the fuck up brat, ill teach you to run away" "I'm begging you ill never do it again ill never do it again please" I begged as he just left the room. It was cold and quiet and dark. I don't where I am, but it's oddly familiar I couldn't see the man's face or makeout the voice. "H-hello?" I whimpered out. No response. I tried to get out the chair only to hear something click then I see dogs running towards growling and barking and- *gasps for air while eyes adjust to the harsh light*"a-another one really!?"I scream frustrated at my nightmare. I've been having them for a while now and most of the time I immediately forget them but sometimes I don't.

     I hear someone knocking, no banging on the front door. I get up and hop to the door. "Who is it? " I asked a little scared. "Its kags boke open up" he says a little frustrated. I open the door and he sees my foot even more swollen than it was yesterday. "WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING YOU KNOW IF IT DOESNT HEAL YOU CAN'T PLAY RIGHT!??!?!" he screams worried. "Agh stop screaming its too early for that and I just woke up i don't know why its so swollen." I whimpered back head pounding from my headache.

     "Here i brought you some food I saw you were almost out yesterday so I went to the store" he said and let himself in. "Ah thank you" I giggled back. "What did ya get?" I asked a little curious. "You'll see when I make it go sit down before you hurt that ankle even more" he said sternly I whined a bit but sat down anyways. "What do you wanna do today since its saturday?" he asked. "I dont know to be frank, I havent got any plans" I responded looking for a good show on hulu.

     Kags came at sat down with me waiting on the food to cool. "So what did ya cook me" I asked even more curious with the smell invading my nose oh so pleasantly. "Home made ramen slightly spicy" he said nonchalantly. "YOU MADE HOMEMADE RAMEN I DIDNT KNOW YOU COULD EVEN COOK THAT GOOD DUDE" I exclaimed excited being kinda poor and always in a crunch for time my mom just kinda makes whatever she can find in packs at the store so I've never really eaten homemade food. "Boke chill its just ramen not a five course meal" he said as he got up to get the bowls. He came back and sat down

     I looked at the time on my phone it was only 10:30 am which means I probably wasn't eating lunch today. Since I ate late this morning I might have a small snack around 1 pm. "What do you wanna do today? " I asked kags. "I dont know there's some new shops open down town if you wanna check them out. Maybe we could go visit that Boba shop, then head to coach ukais store for some snacks?" He asked looking at his phone.  "OMG YES BOBA" I giggled excited. He just looked at me and laughed. "HEY DONT AT ME BAKEYAMA" I whined. "Hush boke you're too loud" he winced while I screamed. "Oh sorry" I nervously giggled.

     We got dressed and headed out to town, mom had left me some cash as spending money along with the grocery money. We went to town and the shops that were recently opened were too packed so we just went and got boba well I got caramel swirl and bakeyama just got milk. "To coach ukais store!" I yelled as pointed towards it waiting on kags to walk. "Boke I'm not a horse ill walk when I damn please" he said a little frustrated because he still had to carry me. "Sorry I'm just excited" I said giggling a bit. "Whatever lets go" he said as he walked. We got to coach ukais store and said hi to him giggling as he dropped his cigarette lap. "FUCK,  you two saw nothing" he said giving us the death glare. "Yes sir" we both said holding in our laughs. "Ooh let's get pocky" I said as I saw a bunch of pocky. "Sure what kind though" "uhhh all?" I said a little nervous. "I dont have that much cash boke" he scoffed. "I do" I said as I pulled out the cash mom left me.

    "Why the hell did she leave you $300 for spending money!?" Kags asked surprised. "She always does. I-is that not normal? " I asked a little confused "no it's not boke" he said still a little shocked. "O-oh I thought everyones parents did that" I said nervously.  "Shit" kags said looking at his phone. "What?" I asked curiously. "My mom needs me home now, let's pay so I can drop you off" he rushed. "Oki yeah I got everything I wanted anyways heh" I giggled as we paid and left. "Alright I gotta go see ya boke, dont do anything stupid." He said as he dropped me off at my house. "So basically dont be you" I laughed as he left. As soon as he closed the door I turned on the TV and ate some pocky. I watched some YouTube for a little while until I heard a knock on my door.

-tsukishimas pov-

     I was bored sitting at home and I kept thinking about shrimp. He kept telling everyone he was fine and kept smiling, but his eyes looked so empty. I couldn't shake the feeling. I know I'm a little mean sometimes but I seriously wanted to murder that son of a bitch who touched hinata. What is this feeling? I tried to shake the feelings but I can't. I needed to talk to shrimpy now. I got dressed and got his address from kageyama he actually lives on the road behind mine. I headed over and knocked on his door. "Who is it" I heard a soft voice ask. "Its umm tsukishima" I responded nervous I had the wrong house. "Its open I can't walk well" I opened it a little scared but was instantly met with an orange fluffball on the couch. I smiled a little before he turned around. "Come, sit no need to be shy" he giggled out. "Hey thanks, um yams said I should come check on you" I made that up so he wouldn't know I was worried. He just giggled a bit and looked back at me. "Thanks I guess, want some pocky?" He said pointing to the 7 boxes of pocky. "Jeez why do you have so many?"I scoffed "I really like pocky its like my second favorite snack" he said a little quiet not looking my way. Shit I made him feel bad. "It is kinda good I guess." I said trying to make him feel a little better. "Whats your favorite flavor?" He asked still not looking at me. "Strawberry" I responded watching his face light up. "MINE TOO" he said giddy and cutesy.

     SHIT DID I SAY CUTE WTF GET IT TOGETHER MAN YOU DONT LIKE THIS SHRIMP. "Here a box just for you. I feel bad having you come all the way here just to check on me" he said handing me a box of strawberry pocky.  "Tch dont assume it was a struggle to come here" I scoffed I cant let him see my eyes as I look away. "Oh s-sorry" he said rubbing his neck. Shit. "T-thanks shrimpy" "DID THE TSUKKI JUST THANK ME!?" he giggled out i turned bright red. "H-hey tsukki you oki?  You're red, are you sick? Let me check your temperature." He said reaching his hand out towards my forehead. I smacked it away. MISTAKE. His eyes widened and he froze shaking. He was having a flashback. "HINATA OMG I'M SO SORRY PLEASE CALM DOWN" I basically screamed as he started shaking. I quickly hugged him and whispered counting to ten telling him to breathe. He slowly calmed down and quickly apologized for being a bother. "You're not a bother shrimp" I said calmly.

-hinatas pov-

     I reached to check tsukkis temperature and when he slapped my hand away its like my mind went blank. I was back on the cold gym floor. My hands pinned down. Shaking and begging for kageyama to come back. I couldn't breathe I couldn't move I couldn't scream. I was quickly pulled out of my nightmare by tsukki hugging me and whispering telling me to breathe. I followed his instructions and calmed down. I kept hugging tsukki though. He was warm and inviting it wasn't like when I hugged kags. When I hugged tsukki it felt like laying in the sun in a flower field after a long day. Like hitting the perfect spike and seeing everyones surprised faces. It was comforting. He pulled away slowly and I whined at the loss of contact. He was talking but I couldn't hear him over my thoughts.

-tsukkis pov-

     "Hinata are you oki now?" I asked for the fourth time. I looked in his eyes and they looked blank. Not empty but like he wasn't there. I shook him a little and jumped slightly. "S-sorry I didn't mean to scare you quickly apologized and hugged him again. "I-its oki but can we" he stopped. "Can we what? " I asked curious. "Can w-we cuddle maybe? "He asked obviously nervous. I really didn't want him to panic so I nodded my head and we went to his room. "Thanks for caring tsukki" he said hiding his face in my shoulder while I carried him. "Hinata you know you can always talk to me. Even if I'm being a dick in public just tug on my shirt and we can talk." I really didn't want this shrimp to be sad or panic again. "O-oki thank you again tsukki but can you umm cover your eyes I'm gonna change into comfy clothes" he said blushing a bit. "Oh yeah"i covered my eyes.