Chapter 13

-recap-

       Suga takes the hint and says. "Hinata the games over you don't have to sit on Asahi anymore" while laughing. "But its so comfy and warm" he said while putting his face in my neck now facing me. Fuck his breath on my neck is killing me.

-recap over Asahi pov-

      "Ahh its fine i guess" I said smiling while rubbing my neck. The truth is hinata was making me uncomfortably hard. Painfully even. It didn't help that his face was in my neck and that everytime someone said something he wiggled. Suga was giggling the whole time finding amusement in my torture.

      "Hey shoyo can you hand me the remote" suga said smirking. The remote was on my side of the couch. For hinata to get to it he would have to stretch. And he did. He wiggled on my lap to look for it, then when he spotted it he stretched and basically put his butt in my face.

      "Here you go suga" hinata smiled wide and sat back in my lap. He wiggled to make himself comfy again. "Fuck-" I breathed out softly. "ASAHI!?!!?" Hinata said confused. "Did you just....moan" hinata said turning into a tomato. Suga was laughing his butt off and thankfully hinata stopped moving on my lap.

      He finally realized what was going on as he relaxed and felt me pressed against his butt. "OH MY GOSH ASAHI I'M SO SORRY" he apologized quickly and moved off. "No no it's fine really you didn't know" I said trying to calm him from screaming. Suga whispered something in hinatas ear. Hinatas eyes lit up and he looked back at me.

      He crawled back to me. "Asahi do you...like me?" He said looking anywhere but my eyes. I was thankful for the break from eye contact my nerves were shot. "Y-yeah I do.." I admitted turning red. Hinata crawled back in my lap. "I-i like you too" hinata said as he put his face in my chest.

      "Well Asahi since both of you look like you're unable to speak, would like to join us? Obviously you'd be with hinata not us unless you want" suga joked laughing a bit. "Y-yeah I'd like that only if hinata wants me too?" I said looking at the orange headed boy.

      "Well obviously I want you too dork, I'm in your lap cuddling you aren't i?" Hinata giggled. I wrapped my arms around him. Thank Jesus my situation calmed down I don't know if I could do anything with hinata yet. He's just too perfect. "Hey asahi" "yeah suga" I said looking up. "Hes asleep" suga giggled.

      I looked down and noticed hinata was slumped on me. "I guess practice wiped him out" I chuckled. "Lets go put him in bed and shower oki?" Suga said standing and stretching. I lifted hinata up and carried him to his room. We layed him down and covered him up. I sat on the bed waiting for suga to finish showering.

      When suga finished, I went in the shower a little cold but it helped my situation even more. I finished quickly and came out to see suga and hinata cuddling. Suga noticed me out and waved his hand signaling for me to come cuddle too.

      He didn't have to tell me twice I am a cuddle bug. I walked over and softly laid down. Both hinata and suga shifted to lay on my chest. They were warm and the smell was sweet. It was the mixture of our scents but it smelled like a beach campfire. It was relaxing. I quickly fell into a deep warm sleep.

      I was awoken by my alarm. It was still dark out, but sadly I had to go home. Today was the training camp and all my stuff is at my house. I'm glad I set an alarm three hours early or I would've been late. I silently went home got all my stuff and came back. "Shoyo honey it's oki calm down breathe" was all I could hear when I knocked on the door.

      "Its open" suga said. When I opened the door I saw hinata on the floor shaking and hyperventilating. "OMG HINATA ARE YOU OKI!?!!?" I basically yelled. Hinata looked at me and ran to me. He slammed his body into mine and clung on tight. I lifted his legs up to wrap around me so I could be face to face with him. "Hey its oki calm down I'm right here can you do me a favor?" I asked petting his hair. He nodded yes trying to calm down.