Chapter 35

-recap-

Hinata looked down ashamed of himself. "Hey we would never and I mean never do that in a first date or without your permission oki?" Tendo said making hinata look him in the eyes. "We love you and we never want to make you uncomfortable...I mean you said it yourself..we're not monsters right?" Tendo smiled making hinata feel better. "Right" he hugged tendo tight. "I'm hungry" teru exclaimed as his stomach growled.

-recap over 3rd pov-

Tendo and hinata giggled at teru. "Here I brought snacks dont worry they're normal snacks" tendo said leaning over to grab his bag. Teru ate some crackers and felt better. "So bubs...would you maybe want to go on an actual date with us after the training camp?" Tendo asked nervously. Hinata turned bright red and looked down. "Y-yeah obviously" he stuttered out flustered and nervous.

Teru took his chance and got really close to his face. "Really? I can't wait~" he teased the already flustered hinata. "Dont worry we won't try anything on the date" tendo chuckled quietly. "That's not what I'm thinking" hinata said avoiding eye contact. "Oh? Are you worried we'll try something now~?" Tendo softly made hinata look at him.

Hinata quickly began to get even more flustered. "N-no um-" he was cut off by both males kissing his cheeks. He quickly hid face as they had made him so flustered he looked like a firetruck. "Oh c'mon baby don't hide your cute face we want to see your gorgeous brown eyes" teru teased. "Don't tell me you didn't like our kiss?" Tendo knee how to make him talk.

The blanket flew off his face as he quickly went to reassure both boys. "No oh my gosh no I loved the kisses" he realized they were just teasing them when he saw the smirks. "I hate you guys" he whined. "You know you love us" tendo said getting up. "Wha-where are you going?" Hinata asked a little worried he'd leave. "You're not leaving are you?" Teru asked also worried he'd leave.

Tendo just chuckled at the boys and leaned down over them. "I'm not leaving im gonna take a shower wanna join" he asked smirking at hinata mainly. See both teru and tendo love each other but they are both very dominant tops in bed so they don't really do it with each other. Hinata blushed hard but decided he wanted to shower anyway so might as well do it with tendo. "S-sure" he stuttered out.

Teru just stayed in bed as he didnt want to. Tendo turned on the water and started undressing. Hinata couldn't pry his eyes off of tendos body. The way the muscles shifted with every movement. Tendo caught him staring and took this chance to get millimeters away from hinatas lips. "Like what you see" he asked breath swaying against hinatas lips.

He chuckled as the smaller male couldn't speak. "C'mon Bubba lets shower oki?" Hinata followed and got undressed. They got in the shower and started to wash each other. Hinata slipped and fell right in front of tendo. The fall was nothing but the view knocked the air out of his lungs. His head was at waist level so he was about 4 inches away from tendo Jr. Tendo helped him up and chuckled softly at his face.

"Baby you have a problem want some help?" Tendo asked smirking at hinata. He couldn't speak or move he was so nervous. "Bubba you know I don't move without an answer" tendo said making hinata look him in the eyes. Hinata just nodded softly still nervous and flustered. Tendo kissed down his neck and slowly moved down his body. Once he reach hinatas hips he left marks everywhere.

Biting and licking his thighs teasing him non stop. Hinata shivered when tendo blew cold air on the tip of his dick. "P-please" he moaned begging as tendo had been teasing for a while now. Tendo licked his lips and went to work. He took hinata down his throat no problem moaning around it. Hinata bit his lip as to not moan and savored the warm wet feeling of tendos lips. He pulled off with a pop and looked up at the crow.