Chapter 24

-recap-

       Kei apologized to the coaches and left with hinata. "What happened for real" he said trying to see if hinata was scared of something. "How many times do I have to tell you" "yeah but why were you having sex with some random guy in a closet?" "I don't know" he said bluntly. Kei was mad. "You know what maybe your ex was right maybe you are a slut" kei ran off. Hinata was left outside his door dying inside and panicking.

-recap over 3rd pov-

      Kuroo came outside to look for hinata and saw him curled into a ball. "OH MY GOD SHOYO WHAT HAPPENED" he quickly scooped the boy up and brought him inside. Hinata couldn't talk he was panicking too much. "Shhh calm down shoyo I'm right here oki? I'm here to help but you have to breathe" kuroo said calmly.

       Hinata was calming down finally and kuroo was still hugging him. "H-he said m-my ex was r-r-right" hinata started bawling his eyes out again. "Who did" kuroo said struggling to keep his anger in. "K-kei..." hinata was shaking and crying. Kuroo pulled out his phone and called suga. "Get over here now we have important shit to discuss" he hung up before suga could say anything back.

         Suga ran over with Asahi but no kei. "Where the fuck is that bitch" kuroo said anger flaring. "Who?" Suga was confused. "Tsukishima told hinata his ex was right about him being a slut and I'm gonna fucking murder him" kuroo said laying hinata down softly. "Woah wait calm down kei wouldn't say that are you sure that's what happened?" Suga was confused and scared. "He told me it sitting right here panicking in my arms" kuroo yelled.

        Asahi was getting angry too but keeping his calm. "You're 100%?" He asked trying not to let his anger get the best of him. "1000% that bitch I should've known he would pull a stunt like this" kuroo said pulling his phone out again. He sent a text to tsukishima telling him to meet him and suga in the feild. They left Asahi with hinata so he could watch him.

       When they got there tsukki was already there. "YOU MOTHER FUCKER HOW DARE YOU TELL THAT PRECIOUS LITTLE FUCKING ANGEL HIS ABUSIVE EX WAS RIGHT" kuroo yelled anger taking over. "Did he tell you what I saw him doing? I'm guessing not so I'll tell you the whole thing. I caught him fucking some random old guy in a closet." Kei said calmly. Suga was shocked but kuroo only got more angry.

       "HE WOULDN'T FUCK SOME OLD GUY IN A CLOSET HES CLAUSTROPHOBIC AND AFRAID OF THE DARK YOU PSYCHO" kuroo yelled walking closer to kei about to punch him. Suga grabbed him and held him back. "Well explain to me why he told me he was just having sex I even dragged him to the coaches cuz I was worried and he told them the same thing" kei defended himself.

       "Did he look you in the eyes..." suga said knowing exactly what happened. "No? Why?" Kei questioned. "He won't look you in the eyes if he's lying.... it doesn't matter if he did something horrible he'll always look you in the eyes unless he's lying..." suga said tearing up. "What did his voice sound like" kuroo questioned. "Monotone whats going on here" kuroo ran back to hinata.

      "hinata omg are you oki you need to tell me where he went what did he tell you" Asahi was confused and suga and kei followed also confused. "H-he said k-kill me....and that i-i was just a bother in everyone's lives" hinata whispered. Kuroos blood was boiling again but seeing hinata scared just made him tear up. No one else in the room heard him except kuroo. "Go find that son of a bitch and tell me when you do" kuroo spat at tsukki.

          Hinata hadn't bothered looking up from kuroos chest. He didn't realize tsukki was there until he talked. "S-shoyo I'm so sorry" when he touched hinata, hinata backed away against a wall shivering and panicking. Tsukkis heart broke and kuroo ran to him to hug him again. He knows tsukki isn't his ex but he acted so much like him.