Chapter 20

-recap-

           After a while hinata got quiet and when aone looked at him hinata was asleep. He laid hinata down and got beside him and covered up. It turned out to be quite an issue when hinata was cuddling up to aone in his sleep. Aone just let him do it and passed out next to him. The next morning however aone awoke to a surprise.

-recap over 3rd pov-

          Aone woke up to hinata crying. He was still asleep but crying and shaking. "Shoyo wake up its oki its just a nightmare" aone tried to wake him. "P-please in begging you stop-" Hinata suddenly snapped awake. "Shoyo are you oki?" Aone was very worried. "O-oh yeah I'm fine... unfortunately I remember this one" he cuddled into aone more. "Hey its oki im here for you its super early wanna go up the hill behind the gym?" Aone asked softly.

          Hinata wasn't used to hearing him talk this much. He very much liked it though. "Sure can I borrow a hoodie though its very cold in the mornings" hinata asked using his puppy eyes. "Sure" Aone blushed. Hinata pulled on the big hoodie and they went out. "You're still shivering come here" Aone said pulling hinata close. Aone was like a human heater for hinata. "You're very warm" hinata cuddled up to Aone as soon as they say down.

        Aone and hinata watched the sun rise in comfortable warm silence. "You truly are a little sun" Aone said his thoughts outloud without realizing it. Hinata just blushed really hard hiding his face in the big hoodie. "T-thank you" he stuttered out flustered. Aone blushed too but he just continued staring at hinata. "Your hoodie smells really familiar I think you and Asahi use the same cologne" hinata giggled out.

         "Is that good" Aone said worried. "Very good I love the smell of Graham crackers it reminds me of... nevermind it smells amazing though" hinata said smiling sweetly. "We should probably head back though so we can get breakfast before practice" hinata said trying to get up. He ended up slipping and falling on Aone.

       They blushed and got up. "You know for someone who tends to avoid people You're very sweet" hinata said grabbing ahold of aones hand. "Thank you?" Aone was a little confused if that was a compliment or not. "Hey i just mean they don't know what they're missing out on" hinata gave him the most genuine smile he'd ever seen and he wanted to see that every morning until he died.

         "Hey stop staring and cmon im hungry" hinata blushed and whined. Aone just followed behind him like a lost puppy. It started to get really cloudy and dark so hinata rushed aone into the cafeteria. "Oh hey hinata didn't you hear its supposed to be bad storms today no practice because there's a big chance of power outages" yams said. "Crap no I didn't hear um thank you yams" hinata smiled at him.

         They grabbed some to go food and quickly went to hinatas room. They found ushi there getting his shoes on. "Don't bother its about to start raining hard I brought enough to share though" hinata said plopping on the bed. "Oh hi aone" ushi said a little confused. "Cmon guys sit i just wanna relax before the big storm gets here" hinata said very nervous.

         Hinata has always been terrified of thunder and lightning so storms were horrible. He was just glad this time he had two people here with him to help him. The boys all sat on the bed and ate. They turned on the TV they still hadn't returned and watched some Netflix. "Hey hinata are you oki normally you talk a lot" ushi said softly. "Yeah I'm fine really just hate storms" he said not wanting to sound like a kid.

           "Same in scared of the loud thunder" aone said. "Me too.. and the lightning.....I had a panic attack the last big storm we had" hinata said not looking up anymore. "Hey both of you stop with the negativity in here to help you both oki?" Ushi chimed in not wanting either male to be scared. Aone gave him an appreciative look and hinata hugged him. "T-thank you ushi" hinata kissed him and sat back down.