Chapter 12

-recap-

      "It was fun that's why" kei said bluntly causing the whole team to laugh. "Kei that's not nice he's our boyfriend dont talk about him like a hobby" suga said punching kei hard in the shoulder. "OW oki chill dont break me too" he laughed at suga.

- recap over Asahi pov-

      Practice was over and everyone went to class. I tried my hardest to focus but I just couldn't. Everytime I would look out the window I would see a bird that reminded me of hinata. I look at my paper and see doodles of hinata. I look at my teacher surprise she has orange hair like hinata. Why is he on my mind so much today.

      I have to talk to , he needs to know how I feel about him. But how, when, what would I even say. "Hey" I was snapped out of my thoughts as someone tapped me. I looked over and the guy handed me a note. "That girl with the bow tie said to give it to you" he whispered. I looked over and she was blushing hard.

      Let me guess a confession? I giggled in my head. No one knows I'm gay, or poly, or really anything about me. The people in my classes knew I was a softie but everyone else was scared of me. The note read 'you're really scary but it's kinda hot we should go out' jeez I know bad boys are a type but she made me sound like horrible. I just wrote a simple, 'I'm sorry I'm not looking to date right now I hope you find someone else though' and a little heart.

      I always drew little hearts everywhere I picked that up from my mom. We used to cover cardboard boxes in hearts when we couldn't buy wrapping paper. When she read the note she got furious. She tore the note up and looked away angrily. I didn't think she'd take it that way. Did I sound mean? I hope not. I felt a little buzz in my pocket. My phone went off. When I checked it I was met with an interesting surprise.

      A text from suga, 'hey heads up bring that cologne to practice' I was confused. Why bring my cologne? I looked at the bell and noticed at had 5 more minutes. Yes. I silently cheered in my head. Almost as if on cue my teacher turned to me. "If your having trouble concentrating I'm sure the principle could help" she said in a threatening tone.

      "N-no ma'am, sorry ma'am" I stuttered. The whole class giggled silently. I hated being called out. It wasn't the attention but the teachers attitude I hated. I have nothing but respect for teachers but some of them I would not mind if they quit. I giggled again in my head as I remembered hinata saying I smelled like Graham crackers.

      I blushed softly and the bell rang. I practically raced to the gym. Desperate to see the orange fluff again I was there first. I started to head inside when I noticed. There was a backpack by the side of the gym. I walked over and looked around corner slightly. What I saw made my blood boil. A man had a girl pinned against the wall and she was trying to push him off.

      "OI GET OFF HER" I screamed in the voice I could while dropping my backpack. I'm pretty sure he peed himself when he looked in my eyes. He went running and I ran to the girl. "OMG are you oki?  Did he hurt you? Here cmon I'll walk you to the infirmary." I said while helping her up.

      "T-thank you so much" she said hugging me tightly. "Hey let's go so we can get you taken care of oki? " I smiled at her. "I-im yui" she said softly crying. "I'm Asahi, nice to meet you yui." I said taking her hand. We walked to the infirmary and told the nurse everything. She had the principle and a few officers come down and we told them too. She told them his name as she had known him.

      I looked at the time. "Shoot I'm so sorry I've got to go or captain will beat me, I'll check up on you afterwards oki?" I said smiling at her and hugged her one last time before I left. "Meet me at the gym door at like 5 and I promise you I'll be there and I'll walk you home" I said basically running away. I got to the gym, and everyone was already inside practicing. I got inside and was met with confused stares from everyone.