fifty!

Wednesday, July 1st, 2020

Stefania's POV

I help Danielle into her hospital room for her last night and Gio stands up and walks over. "Hi uncle Gio," I say in my baby voice as he helps me get her into bed. 

"I like that name," Gio says putting his hand on my back. 

"It suits you," I smile as I sit down and put my hand on her stomach. I watch Danielle's eyes move from mine to the doorway where the two girls stand with a dog in their arms. 

"Jeff!" I squeal and walk over and take her, "Oh my gosh, I've missed you," I say holding my little fur baby who doesn't care and tries to jump on Danielle, "Jeff, stop it, don't hurt my baby," I say softly looking up at Danielle. 

"Here," I gently put her down on the bed and she lays up next to her. 

"How are you feeling?" Barrett asks and I let her take my seat as I walk over to Gio.

"I can't believe that dog likes her more than me," I roll my eyes and take a seat on the arm of his chair as the three girls talk. 

"Danielle is recovering better than I thought she would," I say facing her. 

"Me too, I'm really glad she isn't all cold and hard," he says. "Well, she hasn't been around men, she's only been around me, everyone else has been females," he says ringing a bell in my head. 

"Yeah that's true," I say softly. 

"Baby, come here," Danielle's voice rings in my head as I stand up and walk over to her. "Should we tell them?" she whispers in my ear.

"It's up to you, it's still earlier," I say softly as I grab her hand. 

"So, I'm pregnant, and I've decided to keep it and I'm telling you guys even though it's really earlier because I love you guys and I need all the support I can get," Danielle says and kisses the back of my hand. 

"So we are going to be aunties?" Jaina says all jumpy. We shake our heads and am thankful for everyone's support. I take a seat next to Danielle and Jeff as I rest my head on Danielle's shoulder and place our hands on her stomach. This is going to be a wild ride.

Thursday, July 2nd, 2020

Stefania's POV

I help Danielle into the wheelchair as Gio collects our stuff. "Gosh, I can't wait to sleep in our bed," I smile as I push her outside to the car. 

"Hey, baby?" I hear Danielle's soft quiet voice making me stop the wheelchair. 

"Yes, Bambina?" I kneel in front of her taking her hands. 

"I'm scared," she pauses, "to go home," she looks down at me and I kiss the back of her hand. 

"Why bambina?" I look up into her ocean eyes. 

"I just am," she frowns a little and holds my hands. 

"I'm not going to leave you alone, I promise, and it's okay to be scared, I'm nervous too. For you, I'm nervous, but we are going to make this work," I smile up at her and comfort her as Gio catches up to us. 

"Are you ready, bambina?" I ask. 

"Yeah," she nods and I stand up and push her chair to the exit. 

"Gio can you drive?" I ask handing him the keys. 

"Of course," he takes the keys and I help Danielle in the backseat. I walk around the car and sit next to her while holding her hand to help calm her. 

"You ready?" Gio asks while looking back at us. 

"Yeah," Danielle says softly holding my hand, "let's go home."

I help Danielle to the couch as Jeff greats us being really calm and friendly like she knows she's still in pain. Gio drops the bags off and asks me one last time if we need anything but we don't. I watch him leave and lock the door behind him. 

"Do you want to watch something?" I ask as I walk over to her. 

"Can we just lay in bed?" she asks putting her hand on her stomach. 

"Yeah, of course," I smile and help her off the couch. We walk down the hall and pass the guest room as head to our room. 

"Oh, I can't wait to decorate the nursery," I smile and open the bedroom door as the cold air hits us. I put her on the bed and she gets comfortable, "I'm going to turn on the heat, I'll be back" I smile as I pull the blankets up to her neck. 

I watch Jeff jump up in bed and lay next to her as I walk out into the hall. I quickly turn on the heat and head back out of our bedroom shutting the door behind me. "Can you lock that?" she asks and I lock it. 

"Anything else?" I ask as I walk to my side of the bed and lay down holding my phone out in front of me. 

I stare at my phone and feel Danielle scoot over to me and rest her head on my chest. "Are you okay?" I ask as she watches me scroll through Instagram. 

"I'm fine," she whispers cuddles up next to me. 

"Don't hurt yourself, okay?" I say putting my phone down and I put my arm under her. Danielle rolls back over on her back and I put my hand on her stomach. 

"I never really thought I wanted kids, but for some reason, I'm really excited about this new adventure,"  I smile as she turns her head towards me. 

"Me too," I feel Jeff walk up and lay between Danielle's legs. 

"I really need to call my parents," she looks over at me and I instantly feel the room get silent and cold. 

"Yeah, maybe call Steph first?" I suggest as I pick up her hair and twirl it around my finger. 

"Yeah, she'd want to know," I sit there and stare into her blue eyes. "You have really pretty eyes" I smile and draw circles on her stomach with my thumb. 

"Not as pretty are yours," she smiles back and plants a kiss on my lips. 

"God, have I missed that," I smile inches from her face. 

"I'm sorry, I've been afraid to do that," she says putting her hand on mine. 

"I know," I say softly putting my head on the pillow, "but I'm okay with just talking," I smile and look back down at her stomach. 

"We are having a baby," I smile again and look up at her. 

Socials:

Instagram/Twitter: MoreStefanielle

TikTok: MoreStefanielle