twenty-five

Saturday, March 14th, 2020

Stefania's POV (after dinner)

I walk outside answering my phone. "Hi, Papa," I smile hearing my dad's voice. 

"You are dating a woman?!" I get nervous at how he speaks. 

"Yes, papa," I say sitting down on the back porch. 

I listen to my dad give me a long speech about how he says it isn't okay and he never wants to talk to me again. I hang up on the man before I get too upset. I put my head in my hands and think about how I met the best person and lost the only parent I have left because of her. I feel a wave of cold air and I head back inside making sure my face isn't red.

-present time-

I roll over and put my hand on Danielle's chest. We lay there in silence for what feels like hours before I turn over facing away from her. She attempts to put her arms around me but I scoot away from her. 

"What's wrong?" she asks and I don't respond. 

"Nothing," I say. Everything that happened between me and my dad keeps running through my head. 

"Did I do something?" she rolls me over to look at her. 

I have tears in my eyes and I quickly get out of bed and head to the room Barrett and Jaina are sharing. I knock and they tell me to come in. I crawl between them and they look at me funny. "What's wrong Stefania?" they ask being concerned friends. 

"I don't want to talk about it right now," I sign and lay my hands on my stomach, "Talk about you guys," I wipe away a tear.

Jaina and Barrett finally fall asleep and I quietly get out of their bed walking to the living room taking a seat on the couch. After what feels like hours in my own thoughts, I fall asleep with my head buried in my pillow. 

Danielle's POV

I give her space. I have no idea what's going on and she doesn't want to tell me. I get up and walk to the kitchen to see Stefania asleep on the couch. I walk over and sit in the armchair looking at her sleep peacefully making me wonder even more about what's wrong. 

I quietly walk over and pick her up softly taking her sleeping body back to our room. I lay her under the blankets. I turn the light off and shut the door behind me walking back to the living room. I lay down on the couch and fall asleep looking at my phone.

Sunday, March 15th, 2020

Stefania's POV

I wake up in the place I didn't fall asleep in. I turn over and Danielle isn't there with her arms around me. I quietly get out of bed and pull a sweatshirt over my head. I walk into the kitchen and stop Danielle on the couch asleep. 

I quietly walk up and crawl on top of her. I feel as she wakes up and realizes it's me, she wraps her arms around me and kisses my ear. She pulls the blanket over both of us and holds me tightly. I lay there trying not to cry as Danielle whispers stuff in my ear that I'm not paying attention to. I just lay there thinking about my dad and Danielle.

Tuesday, March 17th, 2020

Stefania's POV

I left the trip early, renting a car and driving back to LA while Danielle and her friends enjoy their trip. I haven't talked to Danielle since I told her I was leaving early. I arrived at my home a couple of hours ago, I've been snuggled up with Jeff when I hear a knock at my door. 

I stand up and unlock the door and see my brother. "Gio?" I ask as he stands there kinda freaked out. "What's wrong?" I ask letting him in. 

"You know I got worried when Danielle got my number from Barrett, who got it from two other people to ask me if you were okay," he says still standing up, "because I thought you were still with Danielle and the fact that she doesn't even know how you are is worrying," he says throwing Italian in and out of the conversation. 

"I'm sorry," I look down at my hands not knowing he cared this much. 

"What is going with you?" he says in Italian and sits next to me. 

"Papa," I say with him knowing exactly what I meant, "someone showed him the post that Danielle and I made, and now he's really upset." I hold back my tears and take a sip of my water. "So now I have to choose," I look over at Gio.

Thursday, March 19th, 2020

Danielle's POV

We finally arrived in Wyoming, we are staying at a cabin off of a lake. I sit down at the coffee table where Barrett, Jaina, and I are playing board games. "Have you heard back from Stefania?" Jaina asks moving her game piece. 

"Nope," I sign and roll the dice. I haven't talked to Stefania since she left. I've called and texted, leaving voicemails. I've been picking up postcards and sending them to her place knowing that she probably hasn't even gone to her mailbox to get them. 

"She will call back soon," Barrett says rolling the dice, "You two are like made for each other," I think about that sentence for most of the night. 

I lay in bed alone watching the video that Barrett took of us the day we got to the cabin in Utah. I want to travel the world with her. I want to start a family with her. I want to grow old with her and watch her dad walk her down the aisle to me.

A/N- I just wanted to say that I appreciate all the support you guys give me on my Wattpad Story. I wanted to leave my Instagram and Twitter below if you would like to follow for more ways to be connected to not only my Wattpad updates but also more about Marina and Stefanielle fandom because they are fan pages. You don't have to follow but I'd appreciate it if you do <3

-MoreStefanielle<3

Instagram- MoreStefanielle

Twitter- MoreStefanielle

Tiktok- MoreStefanielle