fifty-three.

Merry Christmas and Happy holidays to all, I will have a Christmas chapter coming out when the time is right for this story, don't worry. I hope everyone has an amazing holiday! <3

-MoreStefanielle

Friday, July 17th, 2020

Stefania's POV

We head into the hospital hand in hand ready to get Danielle's cast off and get the ultrasound done. I head inside and I check her in and soon enough we are in the little room cutting her hand free of the cast. 

"Oh god, it smells disgusting," She says loudly laughing. 

"You can go wash to off in the sink," she laughs pointing to the sink in the corner of the room, "Just make sure you keep it on light duty and wear the wrist brace as needed, I'll be back in a minute with the ultrasound," she smiles and walks out of the room. 

I help Danielle onto the bed, I stand next to her holding her hand and resting my other hand on her stomach. "I'm kind of nervous," I laugh a little waiting for the doctor to come back and show us our baby. 

"Me too," she squeezes my hand as the doctor rolls the ultrasound into the room. 

"This is going to be cold," the woman says slowly lifting her shirt, squirting the gel on her growing belly. We both watch closely with her hands in mine as she turns on the machine and turns up the volume. She guides the wand over her stomach and there it is. 

thump thump

We listen to the little heartbeat and the baby appearing on the screen. "Your baby looks very healthy, strong heartbeat," she smiles over at us. "Would you like to have a picture?" she says and almost immediately we say 'yes,' 

"Can I get a third one?" Danielle asks as she prints off another. I look down at Danielle who has tears in her eyes. 

"Okay well, that's all from me, be back in a couple of weeks and will have another check-up," she smiles while handing me the pictures. 

"What's wrong Bambina?" I ask once the doctor leaves. 

"Nothing, I'm just really happy," she smiles and I lean down to kiss her. 

"Let's get home," I smile and help her off the bed. 

"I love you," I smile. 

"I love you too," she smiles back as we walk hand in hand to enjoy the rest of my birthday. 

Danielle's POV

Everything hit me in that appointment about how real this is getting. I thought getting raped would set us back or end us, but instead, we went past it. We are having a baby in 30 weeks, which I never thought I would say. We get in the car and I quickly take out my phone to make sure Jaina and Barrett have everything set up. 

D-We are on our way home, is it set up?

J-Yup, cake, streamers, ice cream

B- And Jaina didn't touch the cake so we should be good. 

J-She took it from me :/

D-We will be home in about a minute:)

I look up from my phone to the beautiful Italian driving the car. "Happy birthday," I smile taking her empty hand and placing it on her leg. 

"Thank you, Bella," her smile radiates through the car as we pull into the driveway. 

"I have a surprise," I smile as she looks at me curiously. "Stay in the car for two seconds," I smile as I get out of the car walking to the backyard with fairy lights and food all around. I close the gate behind me making sure everything is perfect for my Italian sitting in the car.