eighty-four.

Saturday, March 22nd, 2038

"Dress nice!" Danielle shouted from the master bedroom to the three kids. 

Giacomo continued to get ready, combing his hair back to the perfect place that his mother hated but he loved. He continued to mess with his hair until it was what he would call "Perfect,".

"Dear God, the kid, fix your mop," The blonde mother walked into his room, making sure that his outfit was appropriate for the gathering that the whole Spampinato-Savre family was going to. "You really need to do something with that hair, kid," Danielle walked up behind him, putting it in a more attractive style. "See how much better you look!"

"Bambina, be nice," Stefania smiled as she made an appearance from the doorway with Stella by her side. 

The 11-year-old dressed in her small yellow dress rested her head against her mother's stomach. "I'm hungry,"

"Don't worry, Bambina, there will be food there," The Italian smiled as she spoke, her hand running down the side of her face. "You two hurry up, I'm going to check on Gioia," 

***

"Mom, have you seen where Camila is?" Gioia asked as they finally arrived at the party. 

"Let's find Jaina," The brunette suggested as the five of them walked into the room with tall ceilings filled with people. 

Danielle took her wife's hand finding their table with their names on it, sharing it with Barrett, her wife, and Jaina's family.

"Jai!" Danielle shouted from her seat, catching her best friend's attention. 

Giacomo sat down in his seat, ignoring the chaos around them and just wanting the free food they were giving out.

***

As everyone caught up, Giacomo mostly focused on texting his friends that weren't allowed to come to the party. His eyes getting caught on a female near his age across the room. 

She looked to be texting someone, unknown to him who it might be as she stood under the banner that read. "20th Anniversary of Station 19,"

Giacomo decided to stay in his seat with his family around him, catching up with one another while talking about all the memories that they had made on the show.

***

"Hey," An unfamiliar voice appeared from behind the brunette boy. "I don't think we've met before," She continued. 

"Oh, I'm sorry," The older boy stood up from his seat, shaking the girl's hand. "I'm Giacomo," He smiled as he introduced himself. 

"Josephine," She reached out, shaking his hand. 

Giacomo learned that he was staring at the brunette before speaking up. "I'm sorry, you just look so familiar," He took his hand back from the girl while trying to figure out who she was. "Can I ask why you are somehow related to this show?"

"My father, he was one of the main directors. I'm pretty sure I saw you running around the set on the weekends when I was there with my dad."

"Wow," He sighed while looking around the room. "It's crazy that the last time we could have seen each other we were only 7," He tilted his head before the two of them continued into a deep conversation about how the two of them used to run around the set together while their parents worked.

Friday, July 29th, 2039

"We have very smart kids," Stefania smiled while staring at her girlfriend, who had one hand on the steering wheel and the other on her thigh, drawing circles with her thumb.