sixty-six.

Saturday, August 29th, 2020

"Baby!" Danielle yells from the bedroom while her girlfriend finishes packing the dog's toys into a small backpack.

"One second!" the brunette makes her way to the bedroom, finding the blonde sitting down on the bed with her open suitcase next to her. "What's wrong?"

"I need help," the blonde motions down towards her shoes, allowing Stefania to connect the dots on what she needed help with.

"Ah," the brunette lets out a small laugh, causing Danielle to send a hateful glare towards her. She made her way over to her, bending down to place a kiss on her lips before kneeling on the floor. "I love you,"

Danielle pushes the strand of hair sticking out from her girlfriend's bun behind her ear before handing her the white socks. "I love you too," the brunette slips the sock over her left foot as she looks up at her beautiful girlfriend wearing an oversized sweatshirt that was slowly becoming her size.

"Have you finished packing?"  the brunette stands up, placing another kiss on her lips. 

"Yes," Danielle locks their fingers together as she helps her up from the bed. The two of them stand there for a moment with their arms around each other in silence. "How long is the flight?"

"19 hours," a sigh came from the mouth of the blonde as she looked at the clock on the bedside table.

'5:12 A.M.' the clock read as Danielle rests her head on my shoulder. "You can sleep on the plane, let's go," Stefania laughs at the blonde as she attempts to pull her arms off from her. "Bambina,"

"Are Gio and Nichole still coming?"

"Of course," the Italian lets out a soft laugh as she gets out of her grip, "we haven't been to Italy in... wow, well over a year."

"We should have gone earlier," the blonde takes her charger out from the wall, stuffing it into her backpack for the plane ride. "You did get us a good seat, right? After all, I am pregnant," the blue-eyed woman rubs her belly with a smile forming on the brunette's face.

"I would have gotten you good seats even if you weren't pregnant," Stefania laughs as she grabs her favorite sweatshirt that just so happened to be Danielle's.

"You do realize that is still my sweatshirt," the pregnant woman teases as she zips her suitcase closed.

The Italian puts the green sweatshirt over her head, fixing her bun that she did while she was half asleep. She knew her hair was a mess but she didn't really care, she just wanted to finish packing so she could see her family.

"It's my favorite because it smells like you," the brunette grins while sticking her phone in her back pocket. The blonde wraps her arms around the woman in front of her as she lets out a soft laugh.

"You know what's funny?" the blonde asks while thinking about that green sweatshirt her girlfriend loves.

"What?"

Stefania gently pecks her lips before she could tell her what that sweatshirt had been through before she had met the beautiful Italian. 

"That sweatshirt, I used to work out in that sweatshirt," the blonde struggles to hold back her laughter while watching the woman in front of her face change, "every time I was in the gym, I had that on,"

"But-," the brunette pushes the blonde away from her as she looks at her with a shocked face. The brunette was practically speechless, "I bite on the strings when I'm nervous!"

"I know," Danielle laughs, "that's why I haven't said anything."

"I can't believe you," the brunette playfully spanks the blonde's butt making her jump in shock.